Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) (20541 Views)

Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) / Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Fire Kills A Man & His Wife In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by najib632(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Unitedabby:
cleaniness by abolution?well,Christianity isn't about carnality.Its about spirituality.Our God only values spiritual cleaniness (the heart/soul).Thats why our holly Book says, "God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."so the fact that you wash your face,hands,feet doesn't make you worthy of my God's presence as long as your heart is unclean.Besides everyone washes him/herself at some point on a daily basis.Does it make them godly?NO!
What you said didn't prove anything and shows that you have very little knowledge of Islam.It's not only ablution that's our purification ritual. I would love to have explained to u but probably I will just waste my time doing so
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Unitedabby(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2016
najib632:
What you said didn't prove anything and shows that you have very little knowledge of Islam.It's not only ablution that's our purification ritual. I would love to have explained to u but probably I will just waste my time doing so
well better not as there's apparently nothing more to tell... #RepentNow #JesusLovesYou
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by najib632(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Unitedabby:
well better not as there's apparently nothing more to tell... #RepentNow #JesusLovesYou
The thing is Jesus will put you to shame when he comes back. He will break that nonsense cross you people said he died on
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Kingkamal(m): 2:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Sorry Bro, if Mohammed is dead,my Jesus is still alive. He died and rose from the dead! He ever liveth!
jesus is a Prophet like mohd pbuh them.. Is not an immortal like vampire dont down grade jesus abeg go and read well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? / Married But Fond Of Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.