Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) (20521 Views)

Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) / Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Fire Kills A Man & His Wife In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Wendyslim(f): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Repent! Dem no gree... They stick on marry little babies religion

Rip
you are obviously in sane. Mumu. Rip to d dead
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
ALLAHUMMAGFIRHUM WARHAMHUM
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by lepasharon(f): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Damicares:
Why will he keep quiet? He's saying the truth now. What will you call this kinda tragic situation? Coincidence? Nah, It's end time so run as fast as you can to Jesus.

What about Christians who have Jesus but still been in such situations undecided
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Repent! Dem no gree... They stick on marry little babies religion.

Rip
I can smell weed
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by azeecoboy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
tears almost fell from my eye after reading this tragic in incident
may Allah grant them Al-janah firdaus,seems they died as a matyr
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by iswallker(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Terror mongers...
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by blacq2009(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Receive brains, Bigot. This is all you got for that family. Sorry you

Rip
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by blacq2009(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
najib632:
If its about Information on signs of end times no religion can compare to Islam. I would av loved to see Jesus A.S. put you Christians to shame but I wish not to be alive by then
Me too.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by blacq2009(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
najib632:
If its about Information on signs of end times no religion can compare to Islam. I would av loved to see Jesus A.S. put you Christians to shame but I wish not to be alive by then
Me too. This adherents of the man-nailed god sef!
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Unitedabby(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
scampy:
Lord have mercy on their soul. Amen.
well unfortunately,the bible said there is no more repentance after death...May God console their loved ones!
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Unitedabby(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
najib632:
Well Christianity isn't a religion buddie...btw the only way to eternal life/bliss is either through God's only begotten son,Jesus or no other way!Because something doesn't make sense to you,doesn't make it untrue!

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by muller101(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chopet:
A very painful way to leave the world
the most painful way.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by TeetoEsq(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
ajosegabriel:
Pathetic.
...that's the word....
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by 3kay945(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
So sad. .
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Damicares(f): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
lepasharon:

What about Christians who have Jesus but still been in such situations undecided
Same thing. Whether Christian or Muslim, it doesn't matter.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
lepasharon:

They sinned and forgot to ask for forgiveness.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by carinmom(f): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Rip

Must you comment for God sake? What happened to them can happen to anybody.
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by incredible16(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rip
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by inioluwajoe(f): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
najib632:
those who put their trust in Jesus will never be put to shame sir
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by najib632(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
inioluwajoe:
those who put their trust in Jesus will never be put to shame sir
I promise you If u don't accept that there is 1 God and Prophet Muhammad is his messenger. You will
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by najib632(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Unitedabby:
Well Christianity isn't a religion buddie...btw the only way to eternal life/bliss is either through God's only begotten son,Jesus or no other way!Because something doesn't make sense to you,doesn't make it untrue!
And u think Islam is just a religion too. Islam is a complete way of life a religion that totally signifies that cleanliness is next to Godliness
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Kingkamal(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Run to Jesus, Give your life to him and be saved! This world is coming to an end. All said in Matthew 24 has come to pass
pls where can i see jesus? Please get sense jesus is already death.. U all know this l
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kingkamal:
pls where can i see jesus? Please get sense jesus is already death.. U all know this l

Sorry Bro, if Mohammed is dead,my Jesus is still alive. He died and rose from the dead! He ever liveth!

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by HaneefahAde(f): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why are pple so stupid? A sad situation that cld happen to anyone happened and all some hypocrites can bring up is religious bigotry. Such a shame.

RIP to the dead, may God uphold their families and give them the fortitude to bear the massive loss.

God protect us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Run to Jesus, Give your life to him and be saved! This world is coming to an end. All said in Matthew 24 has come to pass

You a dummy. pathetic

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by 0955eb027(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
LastSurvivor:
Two types of death I beg God not to come my way..
By fire and by drowning..
there are more terrible deaths bro.. if u c accident wey pass accident, u go change ur mind.. at times i wish wen my time comes, i should just go back d same way i came... aint possible tho

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by annnikky(f): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
What a painful way to die, wat a pity.....may their soul rest in peace...amen
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by dolly5(f): 1:16am On Mar 27, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Rip
..May d souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.I just noticed some people hve lost all sence of human compassion n pity....dint ur so called better religion ever teach you to have respect fr d dead....May Allah hve mercy on you n forgive u fr u dont kno wt u r doing...peace
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by lonelydora: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2016
What's all these strange fire that always happen in the North?

I suspect arsonist
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by Unitedabby(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
najib632:
And u think Islam is just a religion too. Islam is a complete way of life a religion that totally signifies that cleanliness is next to Godliness
najib632:
cleaniness by abolution?well,Christianity isn't about carnality.Its about spirituality.Our God only values spiritual cleaniness (the heart/soul).Thats why our holly Book says, "God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."so the fact that you wash your face,hands,feet doesn't make you worthy of my God's presence as long as your heart is unclean.Besides everyone washes him/herself at some point on a daily basis.Does it make them godly?NO!
Re: Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) by gr8one: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married But Fond Of Another Man / 4 Reasons Why Family Is Better Than Friends / Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.