Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short (61800 Views)

Remembering James Ocholi: One Year After His Death (Photos) / Seized $9.8m: How EFCC Raid Cut Short Andrew Yakubu’s Guber Ambition / Buhari Under Pressure To Replace Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by okoseun: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is well, God knows best
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Ridwan123(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sad
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by kenyguy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Its the up and down in life.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by AreaFada2: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
francescainnoce:
I'm so wairy bout sudden death, not because I wanna live forever for I know no one can but because I don't want to go to hell.... Nd that's really scary...
I refuse to die before my time in Jesus name; death by mistake I rebuke!! Death my accident; I jump and pass.
Oh Lord please always protect me and all those related both by blood and friendship.
May God continue to grant eternal peace to all who have passed on. AMEN

Amen!

But my dear, selflessness is very important in payers too.

I teach the kiddies to remember orphans, war victims, the helpless, those who are ill, those who have no ability to pray like severely disabled mentally/severely neurologically impaired) kids, etc. Even to ask God to bless and change those who don't mean well for us.

From Jesus' teaching standpoint, very important.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by francescainnoce(f): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
AreaFada2:

Amen!

But my dear, selflessness is very important in payers too.

I teach the kiddies to remember orphans, war victims, the helpless, those who are ill, those who have no ability to pray like severely disabled mentally/severely neurologically impaired) kids, etc. Even to ask God to bless and change those who don't mean well for us.

From Jesus' teaching standpoint, very important.
I do pray for youths and children all over the world esp those found themselves in uncertain condition..... Thanks though for the comment and continue to pray for us esp we here in UK
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by chukzyblingz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
francescainnoce:
I'm so wairy bout sudden death, not because I wanna live forever for I know no one can but because I don't want to go to hell.... Nd that's really scary...
I refuse to die before my time in Jesus name; death by mistake I rebuke!! Death my accident; I jump and pass.
Oh Lord please always protect me and all those related both by blood and friendship.

If you believe in hell and you're so much afraid to go there, the best thing for you to do is to repent while there's still time to. Apply wisdom and think about it.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Greenback: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrKong:
In political circles, what look like an accident isn't always an accident

especially from kogi
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Greenback: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
vicola0281:
m
m4em.u.em.u
na yok,o..
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by bettercreature(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
francescainnoce:
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by omooba969(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
francescainnoce:

I do pray for youths and children all over the world esp those found themselves in uncertain condition..... Thanks though for the comment and continue to pray for us esp we here in UK

@bolded,

Show off. cool
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Boldeyez7: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sorrows everywhere you go!!! Blame PMB
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by kosokoadeyemi: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is a pity
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
francescainnoce:

Then stop sinning tongue
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by asebe4gud: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
francescainnoce:
Amen OO
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by akanbiaa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
The interpretation of I MUST BE in the spiritual realm means whether God likes it or not, we should watch what we utter and always rememer to add God willing.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by brodalikeme(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrKong:
In political circles, what look like an accident isn't always an accident

Especially for an indigen of Kogi state.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Richy4(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Who's he pls...

I guess he was the minister's son that past away in Nigeria recently on a road accident with his father the minister himself and some other members of the family....Not too sure though.....
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Allina: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
E don do na,he is not the first to die with an unfulfilled dream.I hate it when we keep talking about the dead
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Rotimisegun: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
rip..........dream gone too soon
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Kam0007: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please who knows how I can buy mobile data from these vendors here on Nairaland? Please kindly point me to as many. Thanks!
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by HomesOfLife(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Richy4:

I guess he was the minister's son that past away in Nigeria recently on a road accident with his father the minister himself and some other members of the family....Not too sure though.....
Kk.. thanks.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by YaksonFCA(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
RIP
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Akerry(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Greenback:

especially from kogi
Receive SENSE in Jesus Name
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Akerry(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
brodalikeme:

Especially for an indigen of Kogi state.
what is this one typing?
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by InvertedHammer: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2016
/
I bet you he had a better life in the few years on earth than a whole lot of Nigerians. Don't cry for him. It was his destiny.
\
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by agbonkamen(f): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2016
only God knows what really led to their death so painful.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Atlantian: 4:00am On Mar 27, 2016
dimsonu:
embarassed
MORAL OF THE STORY.

While you dream, remember life is short.
Neither money, fame, knowledge, power nor looks can save you when Mr Death comes knocking.
Hence, this fragile life of ours; lets make good use of it.
Make it count.
Let Love lead.

Rest in peace young Ocholi

Death doesnt come knocking. It is not a being.
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Greenback: 5:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short by Greenback: 5:23am On Mar 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.