Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift (3339 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Afterall Christ's death is good news too?

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Synzu(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is it your resurrection undecided

7 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Speeechless3(f): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Loool you need to call the mods on this one to get many opinions.

For me, nothing wrong with it if your man is cool with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Michellla(f): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
y'all could hangout and go see a movie together.
its easter not christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:
Is it your resurrection undecided
Lol grin but i am part of the reason for the season. No?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Synzu(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:
Lol grin but i am part of the reason for the season. No?
So am I, then where's my own gift? undecided grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Speeechless3:
Loool you need to call the mods on this one to get many opinions.

For me, nothing wrong with it if your man is cool with it.

Okay o. Laslasticlala Mynd44 Farano pls help me know if i am on the right track.

Me too. But this would be our first easter together. Dont want to sound immature already

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by CaroLyner(f): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
easter gift? undecided
thats just lame
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla:
y'all could hangout and go see a movie together.
its easter not christmas.
Thats a great idea? but gifts have a way of making me feel special.

Xmas, easter all same
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
easter gift? undecided
thats just lame
aiit thanks
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by cruzita(f): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
don't ask him,he will give u a gift if he wants
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
It depends on your understanding
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by EWANE(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
again?! valentines day-gift, christmas day gift, new year gift, he has tried shaa! let him rest small na...
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by rawpadgin(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
God save me from this kinda girlfriend
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

So am I, then where's my own gift? undecided grin
Who are you again tongue
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by chibwike(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
You'd have asked for holy thursday gift....and even good friday cloths......thief.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Synzu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:
Who are you again tongue
I'm the reason your boyfriend beat you up! tongue grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Bluezy13(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ask for the crucifix
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
don't ask him,he will give u a gift if he wants
sad
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Michellla(f): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:

Xmas, easter all same
he will give you if he wants.
you dont have to demand for it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
APHATHEOLOGY:
It depends on your understanding
Thank u smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by vivaciouzz(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dunno

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
chibwike:
You'd have asked for holy thursday gift....and even good friday cloths......thief.

Asking for gift = thievery undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla:
he will give you if he wants.
you dont have to demand for it.

Ok smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
What no! You got a gift... The Lord.
This is a time ta reflect on what he did.
We don't need another Valentines day.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
vivaciouzz:
Dunno

Lol
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Michellla(f): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:

Xmas, easter all same
i think the best gift is for him to play the resurrection of jesus for you.so you'll understand the season better

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What no! You got a gift... The Lord.
This is a time ta reflect on what he did.
We don't need another Valentines day.
hmmm preacher smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:
hmmm preacher smiley
grin.....But it's the truth though
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by LuveU2(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla:
i think the best gift is for him to play the resurrection of jesus for you.so you'll understand the season better
Lmao grin Are you a drama queen?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Michellla(f): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
LuveU2:
Lmao grin Are you a drama queen?
No.are you?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Easter gift like chocolate maybe. Everything else is weird.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / ............ / fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.