Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,555 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. (5225 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Zamfara To Implement Full Sharia ....gov / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
tbanty1:
see folishness inside ur brain.. I didnt care where u might av infected ur brain with virus.. Cox i see dat u need deliverance. Why re dey calling dese '9' states, niger-delta states? Isnt because dey re oil producin states? Initially, it was only bayelsa, rivers nd delta states, but later on dey discover oil in oda states nd added dem to niger-delta state. Abi na me b president wey bring about d name 'niger-delta'.. Go receive sense my man. Make u no dey bounce on wetin ur head no fit carry
So Niger-Delta means oil-producing? My goodness me!

Obviously you're an ill-informed teenager. You sound like one. It's a pity... No one is going to help your ignorance. I don't engage juveniles. Adios!
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
DauraDullard0:

Obviously you're an ill-informed teenager. You sound like one. It's a pity... No one is going to help your ignorance. I don't engage juveniles. Adios!
Smile... He didnt evn recognise dat pple re readin his embarrassing response towards a sweet question.. Infact, dis really shows ur illiteracy, cox an educated person wont see ds cool question, nd b confused on d answer to give.. D question again is ' why re dey calling dese '9' states niger-delta states? Do i ask d meaning of niger-delta here? Do u see how useless u re, in tackling questions..? Guy, u no fit pass Jamb.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Fremlin: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
tbanty1:
Smile... He didnt evn recognise dat pple re readin his embarrassing response towards a sweet question.. Infact, dis really shows ur illiteracy, cox an educated person wont see ds cool question, nd b confused on d answer to give.. D question again is ' why re dey calling dese '9' states niger-delta states? Do i ask d meaning of niger-delta here? Do u see how useless u re, in tackling questions..? Guy, u no fit pass Jamb.
bro...

2 b candid wit u....ur ignorance iz a itz peak!....ondo isnt a niger delta state!
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fremlin:

bro...

2 b candid wit u....ur ignorance iz a itz peak!....ondo isnt a niger delta state!
dis is cool.. Is lyk uv received a better sense wit ds ur calm response.. Well, wanna tell u dat i kn wat niger-delta means. Ondo state has notin to do wit river niger from research.. But no one can blame d president 4 adding oda oil producing states wit river niger states dat produces oil, thus, stil leaving d group name as 'niger-delta states'. Nd wat dis refers to here in nigeria and not in yah dictionary though is 'oil producing states'. Did i get myself cleared nao?
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Fremlin: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2016
tbanty1:
dis is cool.. Is lyk uv received a better sense wit ds ur calm response.. Well, wanna tell u dat i kn wat niger-delta means. Ondo state has notin to do wit river niger from research.. But no one can blame d president 4 adding oda oil producing states wit river niger states dat produces oil, thus, stil leaving d group name as 'niger-delta states'. Nd wat dis refers to here in nigeria and not in yah dictionary though is 'oil producing states'. Did i get myself cleared nao?

alright..what ever rocks ur boat....
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by hushuptimus: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2016
tbanty1:
The river can also been seen in Kogi and Niger states, so what are you saying? Ibo and stup!dity, very synonymous.
Yes the river, not the delta.....to clarify a little misconception here, the Niger delta extends northwestward to ondo.....am sure of this
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I also indicated the river runs through Anambra but doesn't delta into the state. I guess you didn't see that.
Shut up your smelly mouth, you were trying to lump Anambra with the niger delta states on the basis that river niger passes through it yet you failed to raelise that Kogi and Nigera also share this same river. Shouldn't they be part of Niger Delta as per your theory?
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
DauraDullard0:
So many kids here... Smh

Ondo is an oil producing state but NEVER a part of the Niger-Delta. Wetin concern River Niger with Ondo state? Stop embarrassing yourself.
Eediot, Ondo state is a niger delta by the virtue that it produces oil which is symbolic to other niger delta states and the reason for the name 'Niger delta'.
Bayelsa, Delta, River states may have the first to call themselves the name 'Niger delta' because river Niger 'delta' into the aforementioned states but they did that in order to have an umbrella name for being oil producing states as they were the only oil producing state as at then.
Get your fact right! I guess you are really a dullard after all.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
DauraDullard0:

You are sounding incoherent here. I guess that's expected from the same person who was trying to lump Anambra with the Niger delta on the basis that the river runs through it. What a dolt!
I saw that Imo state was also mentioned as part of Niger delta in your post with your ridiculous assertion that the river 'delta' into into Imo state, which is quite funny because River Niger never delta into Imo state.
Dullness dey run for your body?
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by APCHaram: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Bump
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by APCHaram: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2019
jamace:
Why is the Sharia not effective on their thieving leaders but only effective on peasant citizens? Another religious deceit, I believe.

And that same Sharia that they use to cage and oppress their own fellow Muslims is what they use to get same total political support from their Muslim mob.

The Fulani are masters at using religion to advance a political cause.

They used Islam to brainwash the Hausa to join their revolt to dethrone their kings and from there seized power for themselves.

They used same Islamic affiliation to rally Yaribansa Muslims to destroy the Old Empire from where Ilorin was lost forever to Sokoto.

Up till this moment, Fulani has an ever ready ally with Yaribansa Muslims to undermine the SW towards Sokoto's agenda. Just look at the makeup of the SW APC under Tinubu and compare with the only SW opposition to the APC and Buhari. Afenifere is made up of mostly Christians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by jamace(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2019
APCHaram:

And that same Sharia that they use to cage and oppress their own fellow Muslims is what they use to get same total political support from their Muslim mob.

They used Islam to brainwash the Hausa to join their revolt to dethrone their kings and from there seized power for themselves.

They used same Islamic affiliation to rally Yaribansa Muslims to destroy the Old Empire from where Ilorin was lost forever to Sokoto.

Up till this moment, Fulani has an ever ready ally with Yaribansa Muslims to undermine the SW towards Sokoto's agenda. Just look at the makeup of the SW APC under Tinubu and compare with the only SW opposition to the APC and Buhari. Afenifere is made up of mostly Christians.

Gbam! cool
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by meekmill(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
APCHaram:

Lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwakwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Abia Gubernatorial Polls Results / Governor Sanwo-olu Style Of Road Construction In Lagos Is Legendary- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.