Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. (5230 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Zamfara To Implement Full Sharia ....gov / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by drss(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
true talk. make dem dissolve d zoo make dem practice their total sharia. make dem begin dey chop pipul's hands for stealing, e no go concern us.
i been get one poster like dat wey dem show how dem chop one a.boki hand. e happen for zamfara, d first state wey declear sharia for d zoo. his crime na stealing. na so sharia pipul display d severed hand for poster tie wire for d hand den hold am for air as warning for potential thieves. ab.oki man wey dem commot him hand just sit for ground dey cry. hand chopp off covered with bandage. i been get d poster but rats don chop am, if not i for show am for nairaland. i no know why dis pipul like decapitation n killing. talk about savages n backwardness.
na d kind sharia wey dem northerners want be dat. yet some mumus dey shout one nijeriya sad Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by aventura: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sharia is coming
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by drss(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
total disolution of dis con3 is d only solution. one nijeriya na scam!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
men you are so fool!sh,is the governor of delta state also a yoruba man,I asked you a simple question,you are replying trash.I thought you are intelligent,I never knew you are a dunce,I don't give a fvck if urohobo and ibos merge to form biafra republic or whatever fvck you want to call it......fool!sh !diot urohobo fvcktard
My goodness me! You sound so pained... Just because he said he's Urhobo and not Yeeboe. Wow! See disappointment... Sorry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by jamace(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why is the Sharia not effective on their thieving leaders but only effective on peasant citizens? Another religious deceit, I believe.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by dTruth101: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
All these bigotry ll not take you anywhere and cannot stop the northerners and their religion from waxing stronger.

Why dont you organise yourself and wage war against the north to see who ll survive.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
dTruth101:
All these bigotry ll not take you anywhere and cannot stop the northerners and their religion from waxing stronger.

Why dont you organise yourself and wage war against the north to see who ll survive.

Which bigotry?

Do you want sharia or not?

I am only stating that sharia must be implemented fully and not in bits and pieces.

And which war you wan fight? Jihad or one Nijeriya hypocrisy part time sharia?

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
ShinnBet:
Let them have their sharia .

They have now resorted to using sharia agents like the Hisbah to subvert the constitution on state police.

I say let them have sharia not in parts but in full like what transpires in places like Saudi Arabia.

They should be made to know that having full sharia will come with its own negative consequences.

For example, full sharia does not allow for commercial banks.

If they want full sharia law in the north then the CBN must as a matter of urgency withdraw all operational banking liscences from the north other than Sukkot Sharia banks.

Since sharia also forbids the consumption and retailing of alchohol , then the northern sharia states should also not partake in alchohol Vat and excersise duties henceforth.

Not stopping at that, since they want full sharia law in the north, then they should ban the religious activities of other non Muslims. Churches should be banned as well as bibles and other Christian paraphernalia. The sharia caliphate of northern Nigeria should also ban non Muslims from their domain in the event that these infidels may corrupt the system. So with that, Christian corpers should not be posted to sharia north. Let them use their own Muslim Arabic studies graduates as part time teachers.

And since sharia law will become supreme in the northern sharia caliphate, I believe there is no need for the secular Nigerian police. The Hisbah brigade should henceforth take over all policing activities in the sharia north. The same also should apply for the closing down of all conventional courts. Let the sharia court become supreme since its law is supreme.

This will go a long way in establishing the utopic sharia enclave they have always wanted and also have all Christians vacate the north for the Ummah.

Bearing this in mind that for every action there is a reactionary event, I also suggest that Christian majority states in the south should also pass legislation banning the activities of Muslims in their various states.

Since the north wants apartheid we should gladly give it to them.

They have been using their sharia aggigtation as blackmail on Christians in their region. Henceforth they should go full sharia and from there face the consequences of their actions.

The north should not be allowed to have their cake and eat it anymore.

Sharia laws only affect the poor in that zone while the rich aren't affected
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by phemmie06(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sharia ko shadia ni
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
DauraDullard0:
My goodness me! You sound so pained... Just because he said he's Urhobo and not Yeeboe. Wow! See disappointment... Sorry
I don't know why you !diot can't just get it that I don't give a fvck whether he is urobo or ijaw,I am from an oil producing state too and also a Niger deltan.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
I don't know why you !diot can't just get it that I don't give a fvck whether he is urobo or ijaw,I am from an oil producing state too and also a Niger deltan.
You're from Ondo state. How in the world did the River Niger get as far Ondo state? Never in your life refer yourself as a Niger-Deltan again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You're from Ondo state. How in the world did the River Niger get as far Ondo state? Never in your life refer yourself as a Niger-Deltan again.
jesus! See how daft a son of man is grin...so enugu,kogi,Niger state are Niger delta state,but akwa ibom,rivers,ondo and cross river are not niger delta state
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
jesus! See how daft a son of man is grin...so enugu,kogi,Niger state are Niger delta state,but akwa ibom,rivers,ondo and cross river are not niger delta state
The illiterate probably doesn't know the meaning of delta. Let me know when you get the full meaning of delta and what the Niger-Delta implies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
DauraDullard0:
The illiterate probably doesn't know the meaning of delta. Let me know when you get the full meaning of delta and what the Niger-Delta implies.
fool!sh idiot,ondo,cross river,imo,abia and akwa ibom are all Niger delta.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
fool!sh idiot,ondo,cross river,imo,abia and akwa ibom are all Niger delta.
Politically but never geographically. The real Niger-Delta states are Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Abia, Akwa-Ibom and Imo to a certain extent. The River Niger runs through Anambra state but doesn't delta into the state.

States like Edo, Ondo, Cross River have no business being addressed as Niger-Delta. Oil producing... YES, Niger-Delta... NO. Hope you've learnt a thing or two. Illiterate!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Politically but never geographically. The real Niger-Delta states are Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Abia, Akwa-Ibom and Imo to a certain extent. The River Niger runs through Anambra state but doesn't delta into the state.

States like Edo, Ondo, Cross River have no business being addressed as Niger-Delta. Oil producing... YES, Niger-Delta... NO. Hope you've learnt a thing or two. Illiterate!
nonsense! Fool!sh talk,what qualifies akwa ibom to be part of your so called Niger-delta,but you felt ondo state should not be part of it? ignorant pig
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
nonsense! Fool!sh talk,what qualifies akwa ibom to be part of your so called Niger-delta,but you felt ondo state should not be part of it? ignorant pig
Strands of the delta run through Akwa-Ibom state. Ondo state is Yorubaland. The River Niger has no relationship whatsoever with Yorubaland. Illiterate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Strands of the delta run through Akwa-Ibom state. Ondo state is Yorubaland. The River Niger has no relationship with whatsoever with Yorubaland. Illiterate!
I can now see you are truly mad,you believe strand of the delta run through akwa ibom,but didn't run through ondo because is a yoruba land,you are an I'd!ot my friend grin
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by meccuno: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
I can now see you are truly mad,you believe strand of the delta run through akwa ibom,but didn't run through ondo because is a yoruba land,you are an I'd!ot my friend grin
I have been trying to learn a thing from u and all u do is abuse and insult!! Hope ur childhood wasn't a sad one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by free13: 1:52am On Mar 27, 2016
08xtr3r:
Culled:

On October 2nd, 2014 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words
when I say that the presidency must come to the North next year, I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core North and not any Northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe.  The Christians in the North, such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the North, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.  They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one night’s sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by our father, the great Usuman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. 
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahedeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.
If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years, we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid, even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”. 

President Muhammadu Buhari himself in 2013 when he said that if what happened in 2011 during the presidential elections happens again in 2015 and he ends up losing to President Goodluck Jonathan, who happens to be a southern christian, “the dog and the baboon will both be soaked in blood”. 

Another Elder statesman of the North, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, said, before the presidential election in 2011, that “power must return to the North otherwise we (meaning northerners) would make the country ungovernable”. Jonathan went ahead to win the election and Lawal Kaita and co. went ahead to honour their word: from 2011 till 2015, making the country ungovernable they certainly did. 

These are shocking and deeply troubling utterances from these Fulani leaders and the implications of their threat-filled words are self-evident. They need no further analysis or explanation here.
They are using the Fulani herdsmen as a standing army. They are highly protected by the government in power
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by omololu2020(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
meccuno:
I have been trying to learn a thing from u and all u do is abuse and insult!! Hope ur childhood wasn't a sad one
your father is a mad goat,if you didn't see who started the insult...pig
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
DauraDullard0:

The river can also been seen in Kogi and Niger states, so what are you saying? Ibo and stup!dity, very synonymous.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Strands of the delta run through Akwa-Ibom state. Ondo state is Yorubaland. The River Niger has no relationship with whatsoever with Yorubaland. Illiterate!
And Imo has connection with the Niger River as you have alluded? What an eediot.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
tbanty1:
The river can also been seen in Kogi and Niger states, so what are you saying? Ibo and stup!dity, very synonymous.
I also indicated the river runs through Anambra but doesn't delta into the state. I guess you didn't see that.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by wexyee: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
08xtr3r:
Culled:

On October 2nd, 2014 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words
when I say that the presidency must come to the North next year, I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core North and not any Northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe.  The Christians in the North, such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the North, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.  They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one night’s sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by our father, the great Usuman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. 
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahedeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.
If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years, we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid, even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”. 

President Muhammadu Buhari himself in 2013 when he said that if what happened in 2011 during the presidential elections happens again in 2015 and he ends up losing to President Goodluck Jonathan, who happens to be a southern christian, “the dog and the baboon will both be soaked in blood”. 

Another Elder statesman of the North, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, said, before the presidential election in 2011, that “power must return to the North otherwise we (meaning northerners) would make the country ungovernable”. Jonathan went ahead to win the election and Lawal Kaita and co. went ahead to honour their word: from 2011 till 2015, making the country ungovernable they certainly did. 

These are shocking and deeply troubling utterances from these Fulani leaders and the implications of their threat-filled words are self-evident. They need no further analysis or explanation here.
They are using the Fulani herdsmen as a standing army. They are highly protected by the government in power
very . This is pure lie. Nobody can be dat bold. It all fabrication by jonathanians leading to the elections.. to discourage yoruba frm voting buhari. Nd e no work grin grin
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I also indicated the river runs through Anambra but doesn't delta into the state. I guess you didn't see that.
seems u re confused totally.. U had better go tru yah map nd stop spreading feaces on ds thread
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
tbanty1:
seems u re confused totally.. U had better go tru yah map nd stop spreading feaces on ds thread
What exactly is your argument all about? The River Niger has no business with Ondo state... FACT. The River Niger runs through Anambra state but doesn't delta there... FACT. Some strands of the delta is in Abia state... FACT.

So what's your point?
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
DauraDullard0:
What exactly is your argument all about? The River Niger has no business with Ondo state... FACT. The River Niger runs through Anambra state but doesn't delta there... FACT. Some strands of the delta is in Abia state... FACT.

So what's your point?
hmmm... I think, i can now figure out ur ailments. How on earth do dey get dier oil den, if river niger has notin to do with d state? Or uv hear where two states share resources b4? U better dont b a domant! U re counting out Ondo state from niger delta, in which d percentage of oil generally in South East region, are not upto dat of Ondo state. i can see u need a sick bay.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by wanimo: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
08xtr3r:
Culled:

We will soon fight our way out of Nigeria and have our own country. Biafra is now a do or die affair for us and we will surely emerge victorious.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by DauraDullard0(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
tbanty1:
hmmm... I think, i can now figure out ur ailments. How on earth do dey get dier oil den, if river niger has notin to do with d state? Or uv hear where two states share resources b4? U better dont b a domant! U re counting out Ondo state from niger delta, in which d percentage of oil generally in South East region, are not upto dat of Ondo state. i can see u need a sick bay.
So many kids here... Smh

Ondo is an oil producing state but NEVER a part of the Niger-Delta. Wetin concern River Niger with Ondo state? Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by iyb(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
shariah law is the best the north wants it so be it what is your problem exactly people that don't even care about what you think yet you are here on nairaland screaming your heart out foolish e-warriors if anybody has a problem with shariah law go to sokoto or kano and voice out your concern grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by tbanty1: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
DauraDullard0:
So many kids here... Smh

Ondo is an oil producing state but NEVER a part of the Niger-Delta. Wetin concern River Niger with Ondo state? Stop embarrassing yourself.
see folishness inside ur brain.. I didnt care where u might av infected ur brain with virus.. Cox i see dat u need deliverance. Why re dey calling dese '9' states, niger-delta states? Isnt because dey re oil producin states? Initially, it was only bayelsa, rivers nd delta states, but later on dey discover oil in oda states nd added dem to niger-delta state. Abi na me b president wey bring about d name 'niger-delta'.. Go receive sense my man. Make u no dey bounce on wetin ur head no fit carry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers, June 1959 - Photo / Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? / Biafra National Guard Unveils 'Red Devil Rockets' And Dares Nigerian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.