Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Gbagada To Abeokuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gbagada To Abeokuta (2344 Views)

Commercial Bus Rams Into A Fuel Tanker & A SUV In Gbagada (Photos) / 1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos / Please How Many Hours Is Lagos To Abeokuta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbagada To Abeokuta by mayorkings(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pls help I need someone to help me with the direction from Gbagada to Abeokuta... thanks
Re: Gbagada To Abeokuta by tollu: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Depends on what part of Gbagada you are. Let's use Mobil filling station as take off point.
You just drive straight on. To Ojodu Berger, to RCCG camp Ibafo till you get to Sagamu interchange. I believe this is the first over head bridge and interchange you will get to on the express.

Take the 2nd exit on the interchange on your right, climb the bridge and drive straight down. You will approach a round about, don't use it, just keep going straight.

Feels like I'm rambling on. Just park and ask whenever you're unsure. It's a pretty straightforward journey.

Have a safe trip.
Re: Gbagada To Abeokuta by niyogeol(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
I hope this is not coming late. Op, find your way to Oshodi. From Oshodi, you can get Abeokuta bus there or better still, go to Iyana-Ipaja from Oshodi, you will find Abeokuta there too. Or enter Sango from Iyana-Ipaja, Abeokuta is always available there.

Bon voyage!
Re: Gbagada To Abeokuta by tpiar: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
In my day there was no internet so everybody just asked actual people for directions.

If you ask from any Gbagada bus stop, I'm sure the folks there will inform you.
Re: Gbagada To Abeokuta by Flexherbal(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2016
niyogeol:
I hope this is not coming late. Op, find your way to Oshodi. From Oshodi, you can get Abeokuta bus there or better still, go to Iyana-Ipaja from Oshodi, you will find Abeokuta there too. Or enter Sango from Iyana-Ipaja, Abeokuta is always available there.

Bon voyage!
The options seems to be very many.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The New Bariga Waterfront Jetty (pictures) / The Challenges He's Going Through Working At A Call Center In Canada / My Pictures Of Summer Holiday In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.