Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397278 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Toyin223(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2017
TiffanyJ:

That is because I intentionally removed some parts of the stories
OK Tank U
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kingphilip(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2017
crislyn:

This man..you still dey this nairaland fa.
I still de o

I just de see you from thread to thread these days de enjoy tori only you

Take am easy sha
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 2:53pm On May 29, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Lol,thanks for reading
Tiffany I love u,I love u so much I can't believe someone can chear up ppl with mere writing, u ar d best kisses.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ashley87(f): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
Beautifully crafted. Kudos to you.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by marianneada(f): 3:58pm On May 29, 2017
I wish i'm watching this on the television, i want to see how Jake will feel when he sees that Maureen has moved on,...ma'am Tiffany u're too much, i followed all your stories bumper to bumper,... I must say u're a rare gem in writing,... Kudos to u smiley
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pearl009(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2017
thanks Tiffanyj you are the best..oh m so happy for Maureen
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pearl009(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
mercydaniel:
Tiffany I love u,I love u so much I can't believe someone can chear up ppl with mere writing, u ar d best kisses.
how can you love her more than I do ? you better don't let me shoot you ' where's my gun..?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
TiffanyJ:

You are right. Jake wants to eat his cake and have it but is this possible?
it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
Jsaviour:
Most men are like that. when a woman they jilted moves on, they become super angry. What are they expecting, that she wallow in misery. I remember one neighbour like that that denied a girl he got pregnant, the girl got married to a super rich and caring man within a year. Come and see him boiling, calling the girl ashawo, this and that. Dna test was done and baby is yours, marry the girl kwanu? No. Then she gets marriage before him to a better man and he is bitter. What do some men want actually.
I second u ask that question,they want to be happy and see women wallow in sadness,its pure wikedness jare my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2017
Smh for Jake. U can't choose Angel and still exercise rights on Maureen . Not possible! Our Maureen has moved on so don't comman pour sand inside her garri
Tiffy dear, how av u bn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adefiery05(f): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
weldone ma.......mre wisdom nd strength
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 29, 2017
If only Joel didn't interfere in their issue.
Helen is also the reason for their separation. Jake still loves Maureen but an innocent Angel is now involved. she (Angel) is not fully aware of the history of their relationship, she loves Jake sincerely just like Maureen. It would have been very unfair of Jake to abandon her when her father was ill and eventually died. Maureen shares a blame in this too. she chased Jake away out of anger, and Joel made sure they never got back together. I am not sure Maureen has completely forgotten about Jake but let's see how it goes. Tiffanyj na you get the pen. thanks for the update dear, keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by crislyn(f): 6:18pm On May 29, 2017
kingphilip:
I still de o

I just de see you from thread to thread these days de enjoy tori only you

Take am easy sha
Hahahahahahaha what to do na....since NYSC refused to release me from house arrest I have to be happy.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by cerowo(f): 6:54pm On May 29, 2017
Woww
this writeup is soooo intriguing,cant wait 2 read d end. Weldone sis tiffanyj u rock
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by adeayaade: 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
I love this chapter!!!. Well done Tiffany, great job

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by arabaribiti(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2017
Na so so women dey comment since maureen moved on make I come dey move to anoda story tiffany love see you soon

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 9:31pm On May 29, 2017
I'm glad Maureen finally found happiness. But still I miss Maureen+Jake a little. Jake should just stick with his angel jejeli, don't come and throw any tantrums o. After 10 good years! Maureen gave you enough time but you made your choice, so deal with it.

God bless you ma for the updates. More strength, grace and wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
pearl009:
how can you love her more than I do ? you better don't let me shoot you ' where's my gun..?
funny u,I'm not stingy I can share.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kingphilip(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
crislyn:

Hahahahahahaha what to do na....since NYSC refused to release me from house arrest I have to be happy.
you're still serving ni?

And which one be house arrest again
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
kingphilip:
you're still serving ni?

Hope you got my mail? thanks for the other time, God bless.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by crislyn(f): 10:13pm On May 29, 2017
kingphilip:
you're still serving ni?

I've not gone for service o...nysc has refused to post me since last year. I'm just home sleeping and eating. Lol
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kingphilip(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2017
rachealfst:
Hope you got my mail? thanks for the other time, God bless.
can't access my mail but will do that within the week

Don't bother thanking me.. It's the little I can do to help.. I feel you guys pain too

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kingphilip(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2017
crislyn:

I've not gone for service o...nysc has refused to post me since last year. I'm just home sleeping and eating. Lol
ehya kpele jare

Lemme send you a mail and stop derailing this beautiful piece
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by missuniverse(f): 10:26pm On May 29, 2017
so happy for Maureen...
Kudos to Henry, best uncle in the world...
Doff my hat for Joel, brother like no other...
feel for Anthony...lost his supposed favourite daughter in-law...

Jake hmmm,
anyways he neva disappointed me...

Special thnx to Tiffy, love u to the moon and back

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by princessadeola(f): 9:19am On May 30, 2017
Can't get enough of you. More wisdom. Jake can't just pop back again like that o, Is he serious with life stall.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by princessadeola(f): 9:20am On May 30, 2017
Can't get enough of you. More wisdom. Jake can't just pop back again like that o, Is he serious with life atall.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by betty88(f): 11:19am On May 30, 2017
Thanks Madam Tiffany.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by joshme(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2017
cerowo:
Woww
this writeup is soooo intriguing,cant wait 2 read d end. Weldone sis tiffanyj u rock

smiley wink
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mj45: 4:40pm On May 30, 2017
Finally. Thank God. I really grew tired of the Jake-Maureen drama. Now, the story has taken a breath of fresh air. The Ed guy is far more matured than Jake. My kind of person. Even Maureen has really grown up, practically becoming a babe after my heart. Kudos Tiff. Nice work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kennylizzy(f): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's been a while Tiffanyj. Good job you are doing wink

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jsaviour(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
If Jake like let him enter the next available kite back to naija, we don't want him again. All I know is Ed for Maureen.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by arabaribiti(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
No matter the twist in dis story jake and maureen are coming back ask tiffany if first love can be discarded, you still remain my love

#teamjake

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.