Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends (945 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by queendalyn(f): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
I can't try it! what's your say?
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by halfricanadian(f): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
I cant try it too
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
I will just slap the both of u nw.

I will not try it, just look at dem angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Strahovski1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
There is nothing wrong in that.

However, if you find it offensive you tell the girl to her face that you don't want that and ask her friends to get out. If they don't like it, dates off.

No time to waste time. It's April already. Time is going. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by delishpot: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Send them back. Form busy
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by chibwike(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
its the fastest possible means to know that she aint interested in you... Brother run.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op can lie....

U that came with ur whole villa when I asked u for a date last month?? Aah? shocked wink

"Runs outa thread"
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na to wear shirt form say your oga call you for work cheesy

Waiting for a counter thread. "Ladies, how do you cope with a Guy coming with Friends on a date"
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by AccidentalGenius: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
that's disrespectful. Did i invite her over or her friends? if a girl does that, me sending her home on the spot is the last she'll hear from me
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by cruzita(f): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
well I will act cool,but I will only pay for her meals then she will pay for her friends because she invited them herself
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by ba7man(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
I'll be nice to them all but give non special attention.

I'll spend well on them all without committing to any.

They always come back behind each other's backs eventually. undecided undecided undecided

From countless experiences.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
well I will act cool,but I will only pay for her meals then she will pay for her friends because she invited them herself
I thought you're a girl?

[size=20pt] Another man claiming to be female.[/size]

Cc: slyIsaac
What I wanted to tell you grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by younghartz(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Its no big deal you knw?
If she brings four female frnds over
At that spot I will invite my male frnds (womanizers) to come over
Balance equation.... smiley
It will end up being a party cheesy
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Are we hosting a party or what?
Date's abruptly cancelled.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
There is nothing wrong in that.

However, if you find it offensive you tell the girl to her face that you don't want that and ask her friends to get out. If they don't like it, dates off.

No time to waste time. It's April already. Time is going. undecided

Chai! I'd give 5k to hear u say all this to their faces.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by cruzita(f): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
NewSheriff:
I thought you're a girl?

I was just putting myself in the guy's shoes na
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
I was just putting myself in the guy's shoes na
This is not the first time you're loosing your guard. Come up with a better lie.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by ItzTun3chi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
ba7man:
I'll be nice to them all but give non special attention.

I'll spend well on them all without committing to any.

They always come back behind each other's backs eventually. undecided undecided undecided

From countless experiences.
Ya Spoke Ma Mind grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Fiwasayo(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
I will just slap the both of u nw.

I will not try it, just look at dem angry

grin grin totally annoying right grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Strahovski1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Chai! I'd give 5k to hear u say all this to their faces.

I'm passed the stage of dating. If I was, I'd say it.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
NewSheriff:
I thought you're a girl?

He he he...No my cruzita is very much female...kiss
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by ba7man(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

Ya Spoke Ma Mind grin grin
You know how it goes. cool

I'll even buy pizza for the ones that couldn't make it.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Girls Coming On A Date With Friends by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fiwasayo:

grin grin totally annoying right grin
very annoyin I swear.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Caught Him Masturbating In Class. / Guys, It's My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.