Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here (852 Views)

Permanent Cure For Badbreath!!! / Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor / Cure Your Badbreath And Body Odor Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Call me today and get your treatment
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Reach me asap!
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Okay..
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
I'm willing to help!
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by mackhunter77: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
for people that are resistant to mouth wash and deodorants grin
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by reyscrub(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
You no even talk something to add flavour to your product. My guy, nawa oh.

Plis put up small intro jooooo. Abi
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
reyscrub:
You no even talk something to add flavour to your product. My guy, nawa oh.

Plis put up small intro jooooo. Abi
I feel you my brother but different strokes for different fokes,some will say theirs just started while others have had it more than 5 years so different recommendations but I assure that person that it will all be a thing of the past, smiley
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
mackhunter77:
for people that are resistant to mouth wash and deodorants grin
don't talk like that in my trend,pray it doesn't happen to you so you dont know how depressing it is,when you see a fully grown educated person having it then you can't blame it on personal hygiene.
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
I'm still here grin grin
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Contact me today
Call me today
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by mackhunter77: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Badbreathcure81:
don't talk like that in my trend,pray it doesn't happen to you so you dont know how depressing it is,when you see a fully grown educated person having it then you can't blame it on personal hygiene.
Personal hygiene is a daily exercise. Some people may have things like this but a little mouthwash twice a day can combat mouth odour in a month. I know people with bad breath but I can't tell them cos I may harm their ego in d process. I mean guys cos girls can handle advice
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
mackhunter77:

Personal hygiene is a daily exercise. Some people may have things like this but a little mouthwash twice a day can combat mouth odour in a month. I know people with bad breath but I can't tell them cos I may harm their ego in d process. I mean guys cos girls can handle advice
a round of applause for the expert!
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by aloeman15(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
bad breath can be eliminated with forever toothgel and aloe gel which kills odour and refreshes the mucosa
Re: For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here by Badbreathcure81(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2016
aloeman15:
bad breath can be eliminated with forever toothgel and aloe gel which kills odour and refreshes the mucosa
what about a chronic one from the nose too,please give us a remedy.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Ketogenic Diet Helps In Weight Loss And Increases Clarity Of Thinking? / I Am Considering Of Stopping Alcohol.. Help Needed / Common Causes, Signs, Prevention Tips For Breast Fungal Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.