Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Shocking Experience Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Shocking Experience Today (666 Views)

My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience / Once In A While, Go To A Different Church : My Experience Today! / My Experience Today At Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shocking Experience Today by Loveaflame(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
I left home for the bank this evening after I picked the atm card for the place. Getting there I joined the queue waiting for my turn. When it got to my turn, I brought out my card only to discover I came with the wrong card.

People started asking me what happened. I simply told them I came with the wrong card. I was surprised but not really sad.

As I left the place I pondered on what just happened and looked at it from the spiritual angle.

So many people are with the wrong card of salvation and they are so confident of making heaven with their false salvation.

After waiting on line to receive with great expectation on the last day they discover to their horror they are with the wrong card - FALSE SALVATION

Carelessness on my part contributed to it. If I had taking the time to check clearly among the four cards (three bank cards and one PHCN) I could have avoided such an embarrassment

Is this not the mistake many are making today? Such will not take time to check their salvation card among the many cards(books) competing with The Bible today. They all look alike to many today.

People even prefer the cards(books) written by men who now interpret The Bible without The Author's inspiration. Their teachings and preachings are swallowed without recourse to what The Bible really meant.

Unfortunately, many would be shocked to the teeth on judgement day when they finally discover they are with the wrong card.

As I came back home I didn't brother to go back again because I just learnt a powerful lesson about the state of many who think they are Jesus' disciples but are really disciples of satan.

Are you with The Bible kind of salvation or you are with the wrong one?

I think it is high time we really become sincere for once and ask ourselves if we truly born again or born against.

The most terrible thing that can happen to you is to hang your eternal hope on falsehood.

Is your name really in The Book of Life?

Please, stop whatever you are doing now and make a sober reflection of your salvation in Jesus Christ.

It is never to late to get the right card you know. Please and please make sure your salvation is genuine because in eternity there would be no room for second chance. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experience Today by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Loveaflame:
I left home for the bank this evening after I picked the atm card for the place. Getting there I joined the queue waiting for my turn. When it got to my turn, I brought out my card only to discover I came with the wrong card.

People started asking me what happened. I simply told them I came with the wrong card. I was surprised but not really sad.

As I left the place I pondered on what just happened and looked at it from the spiritual angle.

So many people are with the wrong card of salvation and they are so confident of making heaven with their false salvation.

After waiting on line to receive with great expectation on the last day they discover to their horror they are with the wrong card - FALSE SALVATION

Carelessness on my part contributed to it. If I had taking the time to check clearly among the four cards (three bank cards and one PHCN) I could have avoided such an embarrassment

Is this not the mistake many are making today? Such will not take time to check their salvation card among the many cards(books) competing with The Bible today. They all look alike to many today.

People even prefer the cards(books) written by men who now interpret The Bible without The Author's inspiration. Their teachings and preachings are swallowed without recourse to what The Bible really meant.

Unfortunately, many would be shocked to the teeth on judgement day when they finally discover they are with the wrong card.

As I came back home I didn't brother to go back again because I just learnt a powerful lesson about the state of many who think they are Jesus' disciples but are really disciples of satan.

Are you with The Bible kind of salvation or you are with the wrong one?

I think it is high time we really become sincere for once and ask ourselves if we truly born again or born against.

The most terrible thing that can happen to you is to hang your eternal hope on falsehood.

Please, stop whatever you are doing now and make a sober reflection of your salvation in Jesus Christ.

It is never to late to get the right card you know. Please and please make sure your salvation is genuine because in eternity there would be no room for second chance. God help us all.

Well said! God bless you
Re: My Shocking Experience Today by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Loveaflame:

Broda, abeg when u die, help me check whether my name dey there. You need passport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experience Today by AccidentalGenius: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nonsense
Re: My Shocking Experience Today by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bless you too. I believe in Jesus Christ, the only son of the Almighty Living God.

(1) (Reply)

The Picture Of The Church That Ought To Emerge In Our Days... / Juju Woman Appeared In A Church To Warn Pastors Disturbing Her Spiritual Activit / Effect Of MAGIC On Prophets - Islam & Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.