Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption (14933 Views)

SGF: Ex-cpc Members Lobby For Tony Momoh, Galadima / Heavy Rain Floods National Assembly Lobby / EXCLUSIVE: Emir Of Kano, 4 Other Northern Politicians Lobby For Osinbanjo's VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by 4nobody4every1: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Why are they afraid naaw!

Rivers State is Syria

While North East is paradise

They said.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by kozmokaz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
“I hear policemen in the North-East are supposed to be paid N10,000 monthly allowance aside from their salary but the last time they were paid the allowance was eight months ago.”

can someone pls tell me who has been in power since the past eight months?

6 Likes

Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by evansjeff(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
meforyou1:
the ones that will be posted there don't have families?
answer my simple question, note-i never said no one should be posted there, I'm only against the unnecessary bashing when almost every one would do same if in that shoe
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Deployment of policemen to north east is a booming business among senior officers.policemen who doesn't want their names to be listed among personnel to be posted there will negotiate to bribe their superior huge sums of money so that their names will be replace.The bribe ranges from 200k up.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by macaranta(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fear fear
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by magzey: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Abeg let the Northern Origin Armed Forces defend their region. That will be the best way. Its either they fight and defend their fatherland or die as cowards and not southern police officers with family who will be forgotten instanta when their breadwinner dies. Nothing like one Nigeria in this case joor! Everyone should defend his region!
They all pledged to defend there father land irrespective of location.****

Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by LoveJesus87(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Abeg let the Northern Origin Armed Forces defend their region. That will be the best way. Its either they fight and defend their fatherland or die as cowards and not southern police officers with family who will be forgotten instanta when their breadwinner dies. Nothing like one Nigeria in this case joor! Everyone should defend his region!
Wasere jor angry
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by fireforfire: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lollllllllllllllllllĺlllllll....,,so dem dey fear death?
Wonderful! But if na to waste person wit tear gas or stray bullet dem no go fear abi
Anyway God is una Strenti oo.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by chuka9: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please go and defend your country, something must kill a man.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by akankemi1(f): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
most of you insulting the NPF have downloaded the job application form online n submitted. think b4 you talk. it could be your turn nxt time.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by akanbiaa(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
ki02020:
They are so unpatrotic...nobody should quote me ooo cuz if they can't perform their duty what then did they signed up for before taking the uniform
Most dont see it as a duty but as a means of livelihood which they got thru connection.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by crackhouse(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
maberry:
silly idiots
when it comes to. shooting civilians now, they ll forget that the civillian was not even armed or equiped at all
u dey mind them?
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by ki02020(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
akanbiaa:
Most dont see it as a duty but as a means of livelihood which they got thru connection.

Exactly, so even if you pay them 1million a month an average nigeria police is not combat ready
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by Taryur3(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
No wonder...they are planning to recruit soon.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by HzRF(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
kozmokaz:
“I hear policemen in the North-East are supposed to be
paid N10,000 monthly allowance aside from their salary
but the last time they were paid the allowance was eight
months ago.”

can someone pls tell me who has been in power since the past eight months?
Gej grin
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by kozmokaz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
HzRF:
Gej grin
let's blame it on GEJ once more den cheesy
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by oluwaahmed: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2016
evansjeff:
Please think before commenting, imagine ur husband, wife, brother, sister or even parents comes back home to tell you they have been posted to the NE, how would you feel? We see this people as strangers and that's why we blast them at any given opportunity...

My broda is presently servin in d NE as a military officer. He was 1st in Liberia durin d Ebola epidemic, but finished his term & immediately posted 2 NE. He has bullet scars 2 shw 4 dis. R we scared 4 him? Yes! Shd he den quit like a coward? Cowardice doesn't run in our family.
I tink police men shd sign death warrants like army officers, dat will reduce d amt of chiken livered punks out der clownin around with rusted AK's terrorisin innocent civilians. E get 1 police man wey dey vex me, I go pray make een name dey d list grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by micky2004: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2016
but if na to go and arrest and extort money 4rm innocent citizens 4beer parlour or Ogogoro joint dem go rush go there,awon Coward lasan,ase
won ti e le.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by Liftkid(m): 12:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Allwility:
Funny set of people. If na to collect N3000 at Okokomaiko from people returning home late from work them go sabi. Bunch of cowards.

Well, the government should look into their claim and equip them with whatever they need to fight the war on terror. Shior. NPF too dey vex me.
lolz have you been arrested along lasu-okoko at night by those theives in uniform ?
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2016
I will only be happy to go there as a military man and not a police.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by Nairadays: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmm; i thought the 10,000 to be newly recruited will be posted there, since they will receive better training and equipments; guess that wasn't the case.

I don't know how the collating of names is done, but maybe the Force HQ should just pick names of it's officers and don't rely or wait on the DPO's, Commissioners of police and AIG's to submit names because that'll certainly slow down the process, familiarity go cause wahala.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by nkenu(m): 4:07am On Mar 27, 2016
The police in Niaja are cowards. And they are part of the course of where we are today in this country. Corrupt bunch of idiots in black uniforms looting , extorting and spending tax payers money!!!
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by Allwility: 5:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Liftkid:
lolz have you been arrested along lasu-okoko at night by those theives in uniform ?

Nah. But my friends have been arrested, tear gassed, beaten and locked up on their way back from work till they call someone to bail them.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by lucianohase(m): 6:38am On Mar 27, 2016
I won't blame them, they want wr they will be collecting 50 naira peacefully
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by sultanlukman: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Dem dey craze,if na to harass civilian dem fit do dat one but to protect is anoda tin stupid people go and face bokos afterall dats what u are paid for not to intimidate civillians.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by ajepako(f): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Yeye people, if na danfo, okada and keke marwa riders, them go dey for super man.

To be posted to North east dey fear dem now..

Awon omo ole oshi...

Anyway sha, l no blame them..who wan die? when pepper soup and free beer plenty... grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by ATajur(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2016
i am d 1 who lobbyin to go to maiduguri by my self, i am currently in maiduguri now. i am proud to b a nigerian police.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by Gordonz07(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
I am here in Mubi presently. Mubi is a local govt in Adamawa state, close to madagali, North eastern Nigeria. It is relatively peaceful and calm here. Police officers shouldn't be afraid to be posted here.
Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by Trustyd1(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Firstly I don't think they have any reason to fear after all boko Haram has been defeated.
But if you see how this people struggle and even bribe for them to be transfer to the east mostly Onitsha and Aba you will wonder at what and why they so much want to be in these area until you come and see how they make money from motorise. Onitsha is so calm all that police do here is set up a check point and stop all okada that passes and load them into their vehicle and drop in their station come back for more. Later in the day for the owner to take his bike is 5k or if it last too much they'll sale it for auction. One day I'll just stand somewhere and video their activities and post it here.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption by PraiseGyps(f): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
The IG should pls make sure their package is increased and paid quick. Cos I see no reason why pason go die and the family of the deceased aint paid burial expenses and other gratuity since last yr or last two years ...na crime to die in active service?

People that have lost their loved ones as a force would understand me!
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election / "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP / FCT Residents To Pay For Infrastructure As Govt Backs Out – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.