Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice (33873 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Kazrem(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Hunger is bad
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eitsei(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
godoluwa:
make una lie small. OYES wey no get salary abi? where are d beneficiary today? hw many new skul established except merging?
I know you are paid well continue spreading your falsehood, it pains me I don't have the projects pictures again...one thing I know is people still love him and you can see the love people show anytime he steps out.. So you can keep hating
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Misterdhee1(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
tolulakin:

Maybe they want him to share money instead...

Funny enough, the hunger dealing with majority of their States is even worse than the one Fayose is trying to abolish here. Just take a trip to Osun in this Easter period and you will know how hard it can be to come by 5 cups of rice!
Keep listening to hearsays nd posting gibberish to Attract gullible minds like you.. How hard it is to come by 5 cups of rice, in Osun Maybe the state of Osun in Rwanda!!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by sammyscholar(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2016
TPAND:
#IStandWithFayose

This is government of the people, by the people and for the people.

This exemplary leadership. Say what you want about this man, but this is clear servant leadership.

No governor does this, the rest oppress us with sirens in public, drive around in convoys of cars. Before you quote me, has your governor since resumption in office ever been at the back of a truck.

Carry on Fayose.
it doesn't require sitting in a garbbage truck before you can get things done. The man is just playing mind game with the Ekitians.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Coolgent(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Hunger Bad!
Ekiti people....
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Misterdhee1(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

Your lord buhari is the epitome of CORRUPTION.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200852-federal-character-commission-unaware-of-waiver-for-cbn-2015-secret-recruitment.html

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/26/federal-character-commission-‘unaware’-waiver-cbn-2015-secret-recruitment
How does Buhari come in, pls?? The recruitment exercise occurred between 2014 - 2015.. He can only do well to order for the cancelation of the illegal recruitment and ask for a fresh recruitment.. Is it too hard for you to read nd comprehend, and not blinded by hate? Perhaps, Corruption has another meaning, as your hero once stated!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by skondo09(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2016
When all money went on stomach infrastructure, I wonder what will be for community development... They are eating their children's future as Rice.

Sometimes ago, our fathers enjoyed free education till tertiary level, free meals everywhere, they enjoyed all but failed to think about tomorrow, now they are paying heavily to send their own children to sch..

Wen they eat finished and all this fades away, Ekiti should not later blame fayose for doing nothing
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by ademoladeji(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2016
TPAND:
#IStandWithFayose

This exemplary leadership. Say what you want about this man, but this is clear servant leadership.

No governor does this, the rest oppress us with sirens in public, drive around in convoys of cars. Before you quote me, has your governor since resumption in office ever been at the back of a truck.

Carry on Fayose.

Funniest comment ever read!

Bros, where are you from? Where do you live n what do you do for a living?

No hard feelings bro
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
A State with the highest numbers of Professors in Nigeria.

Has just been reduced to the State with the highest numbers of NO BRAINERS. This is sad, i mean, Ekiti people voted to be given "ONE MUDU" of Rice?no wonder this man has the time, to be insulting President Buhari 24/7, as nobody holds him accountable for all developmental matters of his State, as they can all be bought with Rice.

So the Democratic dividend in Ekiti State is Rice? this is a Sad day for Democracy.
that statistics has been updated, I think it's Imo state that has the highest number of Profs now.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by WILL888(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=44143677]A State with the highest numbers of Professors in Nigeria.

Has just been reduced to the State with the highest numbers of NO BRAINERS. This is sad, i mean, Ekiti people voted to be given "ONE MUDU" of Rice?no wonder this man has the time, to be insulting President Buhari 24/7, as nobody holds him accountable for all developmental matters of his State, as they can all be bought with Rice.

So the Democratic dividend in Ekiti State is Rice? thi

I'm from Ekiti and this makes me sad as this is a mockery of our intelligence.i never knew my people could sus is a Sad day for Democracy.[/quoteo]

I'M FROM EKITI AND THIS UGLY SCENE MAKES ME SAD DOWN MY SPINE.I STILL CAN'T FATHOM HOW WE STOOP SO LOW THIS EXTENT.ANYTIME I READ NEGATIVE THINGS EMANATING THERE,MY HEART SWEARS FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT FORCED FAYOSE ON US.FAYOSE IS AN INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by aresa: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
new2020:

Highest Number of professors is Imo state. Stop yoruba propaganda!

Tribal chest beaters no dey waste time....lol
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Caseless: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
That's gud, I'm waiting for you
believe me, i'm in the east. grin
I Like your signature! *searches for angelann*
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by godoluwa(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
eitsei:
I know you are paid well continue spreading your falsehood, it pains me I don't have the projects pictures again...one thing I know is people still love him and you can see the love people show anytime he steps out.. So you can keep hating
Mr. I no belong to any political party
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by AfroKnight: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Actually this man is the best the PDP has to offer.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
believe me, i'm in the east. grin
I Like your signature! *searches for angelann*
Thanks cheesy, where were you I was waiting for you online
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by aresa: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is how he controls his people and get away with his incompetence and total abdication of responsibility.

These sily theatrics and stomach games aside, we know this state is poor and broke so no meaningful development of infrastructural progress is expected, but as a leader you know the situation can not and should not remain the same. He should be finding ways with programs and policies to redirect the state financially and economically, he should be empowering them, teaching them how to catch fish instead of feeding them fish..

Sadly, regardless how he leaves office, he's leaving and handing over a stagnant and decayed state with zero improvement.

This is nothing but a sad mixure of missed opportunities and stomach distracted populace..

What a tragedy..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by rhabs: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hungry people
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by jerecrown(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
which among of ur governor has done dis, am in Oyo ajimobi Neva try dis for once
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by CookieBrown: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
skytouch2:
Abeg leave fayose alone. You haters are unnecessarily too sentimental about this Governor. Please anwear this question : how many projects has your messiah pmb commissioned so far? How many govs give just an handkerchief to her subject this easter period? People should learn to appreciate this man. He is a cheerful giver unlike some zombies govs and wailers that are too stingy that only come around to give food and money to the people during elections period alone.

This kind of mentality is why we are still where we are in this god forsaken country. Since when did it become the job of the President to commission projects? Are state governors now santa claus? You are openly advocating, on a public forum which can be seen by the entire world, that instead of a government to focus on infrastructural and social development, it should rather share government allocation to people in form of cash and food.

Why are most Nigerians so hungry? Take a look at those people in the photos, most look health, of decent weight as well as over weight. Most look able bodied, i mean i don't see any disabled person among them. Are Nigerians just hungry for the wrong reason? Or is it the ''he chop , i must chop syndrome'' they suffer from?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by comrChris(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
is it a must yl share rice? Ebonyi state governor shared rice last Christmas but as small n embarrassing as this.

Btw this man is yet to do something in ekiti and he is sharing rice smh
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by olustic: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Most of the ppl that you are seeing collecting fayose's rice are his thugs.Things are not all that bad in ekiti as its been portrayed by ppl. No decent ekiti man or woman will ever near where fayose is sharing 5 cups of rice in the name of stomach infrastructure.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Caseless: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Thanks cheesy, where were you I was waiting for you online
sorry, angel! I went out with a friend.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by MichaelDares(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
It is called Welfarism, taking care of your followers
ThumbsUp Ekiti, fountain of knowledge
Proud of Fayose
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
sorry, angel! I went out with a friend.
Okay...welcome backcheesy
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Caseless: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Okay...welcome backcheesy
thank you! Happy easter...
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
Ekiti state residents lined up as they collected their "Stomach Infrastructure" Easter Rice from the state deputy governor, Olusola Eleka, today March 26th. See another photo after the cut.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/photos-ekiti-residents-line-up-to.html?m=1
How I wish this happen in Osun state
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Haryohdeji(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
A State with the highest numbers of Professors in Nigeria.

So the Democratic dividend in Ekiti State is Rice? this is a Sad day for Democracy.
Arrant Nonsense...if Osun, Ondo state see rice to distribute to their indigens...shey dem no go happy?... Even it better d state wey dey own dia indigens Salary ... Nd yet can't provide food for them
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by tpiar: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op put "some" in your thread title, that's not a lot of people.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Admiralty616:

Your English is damn too poor bro
raker300:
stop talking nonsense. Osun state is worst. Even Lagos, when pmb shared rice for their support

Your English is very poor bro
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by akin33(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
"Ikeregbe ti je aso e si ikun" They are eating their future. They are being deceived.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by waldigit: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
godson36:
Ekiti my beautiful state... I can see the main reason why FAYEMI change Ekiti motto from Fountain Of Knowledge to Land Of Honour.

Look at that rice, it's not more than 5cups... That is what we will eat till December.

Fayose has done nothing in Ekiti.....

We are not knowledgeable at all.. We are a disgrace to Nigeria development

honestly, something like spiritual siege is upon that state. Because this is unlike them going by their anticedents.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eposho: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
TPAND:
#IStandWithFayose

Carry on Fayose.
U must be mad, I mean seriously , govt. of the ppl,? Give me a brake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) / NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m / There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.