Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada (994 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Work And Live In Montenegro / Cheapest University In Canada And Their Admision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada by Allisonrichy(m): 3:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Please i intend moving to canada for my Master's degree by next year and will like to knw how possible is it for me to school,work as a normal hustler and if it is possible to pursue my football career. Please i will really appreciate everyone's advise/comment. Please i will also like to knw how to search for cheap schools
Re: Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada by ifegy: 3:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Allisonrichy:
Please i intend moving to canada for my Master's degree by next year and will like to knw how possible is it for me to school,work as a normal hustler and if it is possible to pursue my football career. Please i will really appreciate everyone's advise/comment. Please i will also like to knw how to search for cheap schools

Ask here: https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9/388
Re: Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada by Flexherbal(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2016
You will get a good advice here. We still have some good people on nairaland who are ready to help.
Re: Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada by Bandeco(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Allisonrichy:
Lolzzz... Next year You have not even gotten admission to a Canadian school much less of going through the rigorous and "lottery" study visa application process you are here fantasizing about jobs in Canada. grin grin.. My friend forget about jobs and hustle in Canada. Take one step at a time. Ur concern now should be if you meet the requirements for a masters admission in Canada and how to apply for it.

As for football, Canada is a wrong place. If u have ambition to pursue a football career go to Europe instead

1 Like

Re: Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2016

1 Like

(1)

Over 6500 African Migrants Including Nigerians En Route Italy Rescued Off Libya / Travel To CANADA Without An AGENT And How Much It Will Cost You / Abuja (jukwoyi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.