Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Work And Live In Montenegro - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work And Live In Montenegro (7206 Views)

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Travelling To Montenegro With A Work Permit Visa (2) (3) (4)

Work And Live In Montenegro by CorrectPikiN: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please I will like Nigerians in montenegro or citizens of montenegro here to kindly educate me on how easy or difficult it is to find job. And the general living condition in montenegro. I intend to go there. Thanks
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Arsenalholic(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
God was surely speaking to Nigerians when he said: "Go into all the ends of the Earth"

E no get country where we no dey!

Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Mrbigman1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Arsenalholic:
God was surely speaking to Nigerians when he said: "Go into all the ends of the Earth"

Lmao
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by ATERI(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
CorrectPikiN:
Please I will like Nigerians in montenegro or citizens of montenegro here to kindly educate me on how easy or difficult it is to find job. And the general living condition in montenegro. I intend to go there. Thanks

Before educating you, kindly tell me why Montenegro.

Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by CorrectPikiN: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
ATERI:

Before educating you, kindly tell me why Montenegro.

Pls Bros I abeg if u know anything about the country share with me. U are only helping me take a life decision. Thanks
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Afam4eva(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Arsenalholic:

O boy, no be here oo. Nigerians are scattered all over the place. It was when i found myself in one small island on the indian ocean between Madagascar and Australia, that i realized that Nigerians can waka. As small as Mauritius island is, there are atleast a thousand Nigerians.

@OP
Montenegro used to be the same country with Serbia and i want to believe it's your typical small eastern European country without much jobs espeecially for foreigners. Except you're ready to do menial jobs which won't pay you as much as you will be paid if you were doing the same job in the US, Canada, UK and Australia. It's also pertinent to note that you will experience some form of racism just like you would in Russia and Ukraine.

Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by ATERI(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
CorrectPikiN:

Pls Bros I abeg if u know anything about the country share with me. U are only helping me take a life decision. Thanks

Ok, don`t let us waste time on this. First thing you need to do before leaving Nigeria is to ask yourself whether you want to go to another country where your life would be worse than it was in Nigeria, ok? I`m just tired of young ones that are so desperate to leave Nigeria that they would just pick a country from nowhere and start to ask questions. I`m not in the mood for any further chat than to tell you that Montenegro is not a country any Nigerian should be going. I have just watched online, in all its gory details, the total dehumanization of a Nigerian girl in the hands of the Libyan government. Why should a Nigerian girl find herself in Libya, to do what? How does a woman recover from what I have just watched done to her by the animals of Libya. No need to be desperate because it can always get worse. Bye!

Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Arsenalholic(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

O boy, no be here oo. Nigerians are scattered all over the place. It was when i found myself in one small island on the indian ocean between Madagascar and Australia, that i realized that Nigerians can waka. As small as Mauritius island is, there are atleast a thousand Nigerians.

@OP
Montenegro used to be the same country with Serbia and i want to believe it's your typical small eastern European country without much jobs espeecially for foreigners. Except you're ready to do menial jobs which won't pay you as much as you will be paid if you were doing the same job in the US, Canada, UK and Australia. It's also pertinent to note that you will experience some form of racism just like you would in Russia and Ukraine.
Lol. The day I finally tire was the day I met a classmate -- who I had not seen for many years -- on FB. During the course of our chat, I asked egbon where he is ATM... the guy just type "Bahrain" gimme.

OMG! I was like... bros, na only you use your two left legs waka go there abi dem kidnap you go dump for there?

Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Afam4eva(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. The day I finally tire was the day I met a classmate -- who I had not seen for many years -- on FB. During the course of our chat, I asked egbon where he is ATM... the guy just type "Bahrain" gimme.

OMG! I was like... bros, na only you use your two left legs waka go there abi dem kidnap you go dump for there?

Lmao grin O boy, the hustle is real
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by princeonx: 5:39am On Jan 30, 2017
E no go Tay before Nigerians start to ask for visa to Hell process.

Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by ayobamie0011(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Nobody seems to answer this guy... He wants to know about something... Enlighten him... He said
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by ayobamie0011(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Bahrain is a rich country.... Working there is not a bad idea... Lots of naija dere...

Arsenalholic:

Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by CorrectPikiN: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
ayobamie0011:
Nobody seems to answer this guy... He wants to know about something... Enlighten him... He said

My brother I tire ooo
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Arsenalholic(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lmao grin O boy, the hustle is real
Ayam telling you. "Anywhere belle face" things
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Arsenalholic(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2017
ayobamie0011:
Bahrain is a rich country.... Working there is not a bad idea... Lots of naija dere...

Oh! Didn't know that.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Arsenalholic(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2017
ayobamie0011:
The only way OP will get the help he seeks is if this thread is taken to FP where there will be more eyeballs to see the topic.

Over there, there'll be at least 3 people living in (or familiar with) Montenegro who will see it.

Maybe we should call on Lalasticlala to help.
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by ayobamie0011(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Hafa.. U applied for d Montenegro already? Or u just wanna know watzup first?
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by CorrectPikiN: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
ayobamie0011:
Hafa.. U applied for d Montenegro already? Or u just wanna know watzup first?

I want to apply
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Diana89: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Good dey all,

My brother was given a Montenegro visiting visa but i doubt the visa, Does anyone have idea how their visa looks like cause i cant find any online..pls help.
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by ayobamie0011(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
How lond did d visa processing takes?
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by nzube89(m): 5:54am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=Diana89 post=53520536]Good dey all,

My brother was given a Montenegro visiting visa but i doubt the visa, Does anyone have idea how their visa looks like cause i cant find any online..pls help.[brother I want to know if your brother was able to enter Montenegro
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by izibili44: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yes i know how Montenegro visa look like.
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Maduabuchibeya: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please is there anybody who has contact in Bahrain , I really need a work visa to that country . Thanks in anticipation .
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Sdny50(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is a choice we made that put us in this present conditions
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Glodmovick(m): 1:29am On Jun 15, 2022
CorrectPikiN:

Hello bro how far.. did you later get through to serbia... Pls get back as soon as you see this .. share your experience and let's discuss
Re: Work And Live In Montenegro by Remnita(f): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Maduabuchibeya:
Please is there anybody who has contact in Bahrain , I really need a work visa to that country . Thanks in anticipation .

I have
Dm me anitaejemen127@gmail.com

Double Decker Buses In Nigeria / Top 10 Longest And Straightest Highways In The World(Photos). / Notable Polish-Nigerians.