Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? (1579 Views)

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Why Are Nairaland Girls Putting Pic On Their Dp While The Guys Are Not? / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by ehix89(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
my ENUGU ladies, oh my ENUGU ladies
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by myfantasies(f): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
firstking01:
caman, just give me your house details, and UPS will deliver it up to youwink....
Y r u mentions coming in twos

By d way i stay under mile2 bridge
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:

even a blind man will run and go and whisper to the ears of a deaf man that you are lyinggrin, sotey the crippled man sitting next to them will jump up and pick race cosof the liegrin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:

even a blind man will run and go and whisper to the ears of a deaf man that you are lyinggrin, sotey the crippled man sitting next to them will jump up and pick race cosof the liegrin...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by myfantasies(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
firstking01:
even a blind man will run and go and whisper to the ears of a deaf man that you are lyinggrin, sotey the crippled man sitting next to them will jump up and pick race cosof the liegrin
U don't believe me shocked

Just come nd see 4 urself
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:
U don't believe me shocked

Just come nd see 4 urself
with the way you look @ur dp, i dnt believe you for a secgrin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by myfantasies(f): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
firstking01:
with the way you look @ur dp, i dnt believe you for a secgrin
Don't let my appearance to deceive u
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by firstking01(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't let my appearance to deceive u
it has already
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies The Most Sexy? by hifaif1: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2016
spytime:
Coming on here I have read a lot of stories about nairaland ladies but I really want to ask are they the most caring, beautiful, loving and above all are they the most sexy?

I don't know!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Men You Must Never Marry / . / Hilarious!!!nigerian Wedding Invitation Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.