Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Is She Trying To Trap Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying To Trap Me? (1350 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Melkizedek(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Hi romancelanders, I don't usually do this on here but I just wanted to put this forth, oh screw it! grin Here goes
So I met this girl back in my early uni years, tall,fair, fine and Innocent looking(till proven guilty Lol). We had a couple of dates and convos but she kept on telling me "I will think about it" and I told her I didn't want to wait in vain for a YES.

Somehow the 'yes' never came and we lost contact. Uni years are gone and I'm now starting a new life for myself. We reconnected back on Facebook a few weeks back and all of a sudden, suspiciously she's been all caring, calling me (at least) thrice a day, asking how my day went. Giving me all those subtle female signs..telling me that she broke up with her guy (and I'm like who ask you? grin ). The old Melkizedek would have just 'chopped and cleaned mouth' since she has been 'thinking' for 5 years grin OR should I just give her the cold shoulder till she gets the message and try her luck elsewhere?
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2016
i dey come
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by SUPERPACK: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2016
j
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by femo86(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
i dey come

Wait for me make we stroll together na..

We dey come
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by phunbyt(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Are u true with d story?

Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Melkizedek(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
i dey come
grin na church you wan go?
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Melkizedek(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:
Are u true with d story?
Of course, I resemble blogger wey dey hustle for traffic? Lol
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by mrjojo: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2016
And who ever says u can't be "just friend" with her? In other word, friend zone her,am guessing u moved on already .And,pls don't "chop n clean mouth". She might just "hook u in d throat".

3 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Daughterzion(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Hmm its obvious that she wants you back. If you love her you can give her a trail
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by vickvan(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Na wa for some yeye girls oo.. After all the yeye forming, dated and broke up with another guy, now she starts showing those lovely signs. Just bone that girl, she's not worth your attention anylonger.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Melkizedek(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2016
mrjojo:
And who ever says u can't be "just friend" with her? In other word, friend zone her,am guessing u moved on already .And,pls don't "chop n clean mouth". She might just "hook u in d throat".

Abi? As she dey track me like this, if I dare chop her na to pack come my house be that.. I know her type grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Melkizedek(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Daughterzion:
Hmm its obvious that she wants you back. If you love her you can give her a trail
Yea but the ship has sailed..I love another..but no rule says I should tell her..I will just friendzone her till she gets tired..
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Daughterzion(f): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Melkizedek:

Yea but the ship has sailed..I love another..but no rule says I should tell her..I will just friendzone her till she gets tired..
just let her go. dont give her hope.
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Melkizedek(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Daughterzion:
just let her go. dont give her hope.
Uhmm how do I "let her go"? I never had her to start with..na she dey give herself hope.. I'm just returning the courtesy as a gentleman..

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Prowizy2(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Its funny how people now live their lives base on opinion of others.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by mrjojo: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Melkizedek:

Abi? As she dey track me like this, if I dare chop her na to pack come my house be that.. I know her type grin
yea, exactly!!!
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Prowizy2:
Its funny how people now live their lives base on opinion of others.
man I am in love with your signature.
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
U don get job, she don see some nice pics of u on facebook etc. Now she misses u. Thunder fire her left ass
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Melkizedek:
Hi romancelanders, I don't usually do this on here but I just wanted to put this forth, oh screw it! grin Here goes
So I met this girl back in my early uni years, tall,fair, fine and Innocent looking(till proven guilty Lol). We had a couple of dates and convos but she kept on telling me "I will think about it" and I told her I didn't want to wait in vain for a YES.

Somehow the 'yes' never came and we lost contact. Uni years are gone and I'm now starting a new life for myself. We reconnected back on Facebook a few weeks back and all of a sudden, suspiciously she's been all caring, calling me (at least) thrice a day, asking how my day went. Giving me all those subtle female signs..telling me that she broke up with her guy (and I'm like who ask you? grin ). The old Melkizedek would have just 'chopped and cleaned mouth' since she has been 'thinking' for 5 years grin OR should I just give her the cold shoulder till she gets the message and try her luck elsewhere?

I have a friend who was in your current position, he went in. For a chop and clean moth mission, and next thing was wedding bells, his eye only cleared after their first child.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by HomieQuan(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2016
run for ur life
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Melkizedek(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I have a friend who was in your current position, he went in. For a chop and clean moth mission, and next thing was wedding bells, his eye only cleared after their first child.
grin that is some serious sh%#
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2016
This one is called 'chop and hook'
Re: Is She Trying To Trap Me? by apparentlylaw(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2016
its normal joor she probably didnt give u a yes cause she was in a relationship u can try nd work finz awt wif her

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me. / Mother & Son Enjoy Sex Together &they Plan To Get Married & Have A Baby / When You Ask A Nigerian Girl How Are You And She Says I Am Not Fine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.