Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Sacrifice :A Must Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sacrifice :A Must Do. (533 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Sacrifice For A Relationship / What's The Biggest Sacrifice You Have Made,or Can Make For Love? / Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacrifice :A Must Do. by leaderWills(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2016
If you want to get any thing dear to you, you must learn how to sacrifice. God our creator gave his begotten son Jesus for what he so much loved, Man. God sacrificed Jesus to give us life and hope, to set us free from boundage, to break the York of darkness and to win us over to himself. If God can sacrifice, who are we not to; be it in marriage, in our Education, in politics and all other aspect of life.
So my people learn how to make sacrifice, I sacrificed pleasure, sleep and time to get good grade back then and also I want know what have sacrifice in the past, that keep you where you are today.?
Re: Sacrifice :A Must Do. by cruzita(f): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
we must sacrifice something to gain something
Re: Sacrifice :A Must Do. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2016
HMMMM shud i say or keep shut.
Re: Sacrifice :A Must Do. by leaderWills(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
we must sacrifice something to gain something
Yes! But don't sacrifice your body for money, my hand no dey am.

(1) (Reply)

Like My Profile Pictures(part 2) / Check Yourself / The Pains Of Not Knowing How To Communicate With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.