Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? (676 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? / Did Christ Turn Water To (alcoholic) Wine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
This is an issue people tend to take for granted, usually giving those who preach the "good news" a free pass. Apparently, a monotheistic God can conjure up a son (who's also himself, somehow) who can then be killed as a weird human sacrifice to himself to absolve humanity of original sin. But hold on, did it? If it did absolve humanity of original sin, we would have no further need of Christ, so that would be no good, would it? Therefore, Christ's sacrifice (even if true) was no magnanimous gift to humanity. It was just a means to get people to join his church, and you're DAMNED to HELL if you refused. We see "God" threatening and bullying humanity. "MY WAY OR HELL", is his brutal message of unadulterated terrorism... Sheehz... THE TORTURE GOD STRIKES AGAIN!
Re: Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ayomikun37:
This is an issue people tend to take for granted, usually giving those who preach the "good news" a free pass. Apparently, a monotheistic God can conjure up a son (who's also himself, somehow) who can then be killed as a weird human sacrifice to himself to absolve humanity of original sin. But hold on, did it? If it did absolve humanity of original sin, we would have no further need of Christ, so that would be no good, would it? Therefore, Christ's sacrifice (even if true) was no magnanimous gift to humanity. It was just a means to get people to join his church, and you're DAMNED to HELL if you refused. We see "God" threatening and bullying humanity. "MY WAY OR HELL", is his brutal message of unadulterated terrorism... Sheehz... THE TORTURE GOD STRIKES AGAIN!
Re: Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? by Strawman: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oh the ramblings of a pained pagan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? by orisa37: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
For God so love the world that He gave His Son that whoever believes in Him will resurrect like Him. That's why He's The Redeemer. Anyone who believes that he is blessed by the Prayers of Jesus in St. John Gospel Chapter 17 will go to Heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Strawman:
Oh the ramblings of a pained pagan cheesy
Oh, a deranged bastard finally showed up.... why keep me waiting, you mad idiot? I've been expect dogs like you to show up... I wonder why it took you such a long time to bark... But next time you're coming to a public forum, remember not to leave your brain behind. You may not need it in your church, but you need it here, you terrible person... Your post certainly wasn't for me, reserve it for your lame dad at home.... You must have had a nice time salivating while typing that headfuck..... Oh right, dogs do salivate... it's natural. Enjoy your credulity..... fucking bulldog...
Re: Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? by Strawman: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Oh, a deranged bastard finally showed up.... why keep me waiting, you mad idiot? I've been expect dogs like you to show up... I wonder why it took you such a long time to bark... But next time you're coming to a public forum, remember not to leave your brain behind. You may not need it in your church, but you need it here, you terrible person... Your post certainly wasn't for me, reserve it for your lame dad at home.... You must have had a nice time salivating while typing that headfuck..... Oh right, dogs do salivate... it's natural. Enjoy your credulity..... fucking bulldog...

3 Likes

Re: Did Christ's Sacrifice Absolve Humanity Of "Original Sin"? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Strawman:

Short of words, huh? undecided
Strawman:

Short of words, huh?

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witnesses Are Not Prophets / This Is For Guys - Can You Work For Your Wife Or Work In Her Company? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Touching Speech At 2 Years Commemoration Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.