Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Sex Addition - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Addition (2791 Views)

New Addition To Nairaland / Ybnl/yage Addition / I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Addition by ReduceWeight(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2016
DMLords:

Bros, liking sex no be crime. Na natural human need and just like the depth of our breaths dey vary na so the height of our libido dey vary.

My point be say if u dey straff daily like 5 times and your babe is down with it then u no get problem as long as u dey try faithful. If na 1 a month you like am and your babe is down with it then you no get problem at all. The problem dey come when the libido high for one of the couples come low for the other person.

On a moral and religious grounds, you and your babe suppose consider marriage sharparly. All that sex when una still dey date fit steak the fun for una marriage later on. Marriage even get another advantage self, once una marry, the sex go go downhill so e fit help u control the over libido.

As a man I wan advice u like a man. When your relationships and sex be the primary motivators of your life na im this kind "addiction " dey come. Get other goals for your life. Keep your mind busy with other stuffs. Your woman and sex na secondary things for man life. You suppose be priest of humankind: God's innovations and creations suppose dey actualize through you.

Basically, you need to find other things doing. When you do, even to bang go set tire you self as you go dey see how much time you wan waste for a release when you can use the time to activate all that brain cells dey think or work something.

Hope say this go help you sha.

This reply should be given an award!

Check my signature for a natural and healthy way to loose excess fat and weight

1 Like

Re: Sex Addition by dayo20002002: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Kpokom:
Please naira landers, am 28, a guy. My girlfriend is, 26. I so much love sex. I mean I enjoy it so much the even after the act I reminisce about the whole act with a full turn on. is there anything I can do to reduce this urge?

Jesus has the Solution.just surrender to him.
Re: Sex Addition by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
sameer1212:
Hunh? shocked in this current economy crisis?

Midehi2,carinmom,Aminat508,monalisa185 and Osedvgirl must see this. Chai!!!
grin
Re: Sex Addition by Doubleagent008(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
misspicy:

You sabi the thing cheesy
nice Dp. true I tell ya.
Re: Sex Addition by ivyT(f): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tommfrench:
think about the resurrection of Jesus

kai!
Re: Sex Addition by DMLords: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
ReduceWeight:

This reply should be given an award!

Check my signature for a natural and healthy way to loose excess fat and weight

An award? mennn. I just dey feel like Don Jazzy for the Headies... Lil.

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Leaving Nairaland Romance Section, Beg Me Or Else.....(pics) / / Joepraize Traditional Marriage – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.