Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Preparing For PTE? Get In Here - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (106153 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by adam2611(m): 5:46am On Feb 27, 2019
here is a new blog For PTE Exam.
PTE 79+ TECHNIQUES, PTE SPEAKING TRICKS
PTE-Speaking Read aloud Tips & Tricks

First, let’s see what PTE read aloud question type demands on the exam day:
You will have 30-40 second of time depending upon the passage to prepare for the recording. Once the time gets over, a beep sound will be played and you have to start recording your voice in an audible manner readmorehttps://www.ptegurus.com/blog/pte-read-aloud/

1 Share

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by jmarks58: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Also in Abuja, please add me too to the group 07037557374
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Feezlaiman: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Please contact me if you need the official PTE practice test at a discounted price . It consist of a text book, a CD and a CD-ROM. Kindly drop your digits or email so I can contact you.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by fasadeju: 1:58am On Mar 15, 2019
I am interested 07067866998.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by donpaulo44(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Looking for the official PTE practice booklet and CD please send a DM if you're in Abuja. I got it at 15k and will give it out for 8k.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Glo4lifes: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
I am interested 0808275226
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by EMORUWA: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
I need scored mock PTE test

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Zi: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2019
Pls can anyone add me to the PTE discussion group? Added. Thank you.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by vickyuche(f): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please, can anyone help me confirm if UKEAS Lagos is a good centre for writing PTE. Actually I'm trying to choose between UKEAS Ikeja and BELLAZ EDUCATION SERVICES Surulere. Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Who knows whether payment with Naira Debit Mastercard can now be accepted. If not, please where can I buy voucher for payment.

Seriously in need of answers 'cos I'm new to these stuff.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by sweetilicious(f): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
I sent a mail to you.
Pinoralia:
Pls Note:

I no longer share any PTE preparatory material with anyone.

Why?
It is some people's business. Why wreck one man's business because I am trying to help the other one?

Dont bother to offer me money. I am not into PTE business. Some people sent me mail asking how much I sell the preparatory materials. I was given for FREE by someone and it was really helpful. That's why I intend sharing it with people too but I no longer do that.

I can only help with registration since paying with Nigerian bank debit card has been issue for a while. I had the same problem when I was about to register for my PTE in 2016. That's why I am eager to help out.

No offense, please.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by sweetilicious(f): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Am interested
slysite4real:
Hi everyone,

I wrote my PTE-Academic yesterday and received my result today. I got the score I needed. Now my PTE practice material (prepared by Pearson) is up for sale at a reduced price. I bought it from UKEAS for 15k. It contains a textbook, a CD and a CD-ROM. The CD-ROM contains three unscored practice tests with answers and explanations. Send me an e-mail or drop a comment if you would like to buy.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by babalolawale(m): 1:43am On Apr 04, 2019
Zi:
Pls can anyone add me to the PTE discussion group? Added. Thank you.

Please can I be added also 08034338884
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by vickyuche(f): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
vickyuche:
Please, can anyone help me confirm if UKEAS Lagos is a good centre for writing PTE. Actually I'm trying to choose between UKEAS Ikeja and BELLAZ EDUCATION SERVICES Surulere. Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Who knows whether payment with Naira Debit Mastercard can now be accepted. If not, please where can I buy voucher for payment.

Seriously in need of answers 'cos I'm new to these stuff.

Guys, please I still pray for anyone who has experience on any of those two centres (Ikeja and Surulere) to answer my question above.

Anyone with PTE Voucher for sale??
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by ayandee: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
vickyuche:

Guys, please I still pray for anyone who has experience on any of those two centres (Ikeja and Surulere) to answer my question above.

Anyone with PTE Voucher for sale??

I had the test at Ukeas Ikeja. Test was scheduled for 1p.m. We didn't start till almost 3.pm due to some technical issues with their equipment. Test was good for the most part but at some point during the "give short answer" session, there was a glitch in the audio recording and I missed a question. They did nothing. The same happened again while I was listening to thr retell lecture audio, though for a brief moment.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by sweetilicious(f): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hi,have you written yours?
olufeyi:
@spyroxy1 please i need to contact you with respect to PTE voucher and practice questions ....pls send me a msg. I will call u right back..... 07063500960
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by vickyuche(f): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2019
ayandee:
I had the test at Ukeas Ikeja. Test was scheduled for 1p.m. We didn't start till almost 3.pm due to some technical issues with their equipment. Test was good for the most part but at some point during the "give short answer" session, there was a glitch in the audio recording and I missed a question. They did nothing. The same happened again while I was listening to thr retell lecture audio, though for a brief moment.

Your response is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot. Hope your result was OK. Already chosen UKEAS and will be writing mine soon. Hoping for the best. Thanks again
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Hello fam, please how do i make payment, i tried paying with my naija master card, its saying transaction declining. Please someone should help me out on how to make my payment. My prefered center is in Abuja. Its urgent. Thank you.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by vickyuche(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Silin:
Hello fam, please how do i make payment, i tried paying with my naija master card, its saying transaction declining. Please someone should help me out on how to make my payment. My prefered center is in Abuja. Its urgent. Thank you.

You can buy voucher from your test center or you call UKEAS Ikeja. They have vouchers now. Check their official website for their number
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spyroxy1(m): 1:17am On Apr 08, 2019
sweetilicious:
Hi,have you written yours?

Whatspp only ..08038479854
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
vickyuche:

You can buy voucher from your test center or you call UKEAS Ikeja. They have vouchers now. Check their official website for their number

Please help me with there phone number.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by vickyuche(f): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Silin:

Please help me with there phone number.

013429059. That's their number. Sorry I took long to reply. I read your message just now

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Ehivia: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please add me to the group too on 08058707303.

I need study materials, can I get a soft copy via mail on ehizogieosahen@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Feezlaiman: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Still available for sale.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 17, 2019
I need study materials, can I get a soft copy via mail on silindileofficial@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by sweetilicious(f): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please who wrote pte of recent at UKEAS Ikeja centre?

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by demmysoft: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ehivia:
Please add me to the group too on 08058707303.

I need study materials, can I get a soft copy via mail on ehizogieosahen@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Kindly add me to the group pls on 07033731829. You can also help me with study materials via demmisoft@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Babavictor1: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
donpaulo44:
Looking for the official PTE practice booklet and CD please send a DM if you're in Abuja. I got it at 15k and will give it out for 8k.
Can I still get it ? I am in Zaria
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by mcjendol: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Good morning guys.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Draybaba0103(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls guys, I'm also interested in the whatsapp group (08124496833). So also needed the materials for PTE. Thanks
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by EngineerKafor: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please add me to the whatsapp group 080948272608. Thank you. I will really appreciate.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Kongrats: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by farnet: 5:53pm On May 10, 2019
Silin:

08055150744..Ikenna, Abuja center contact...you will pay n send him evidence of payment..he will then send u the voucher
Account name : UKEAS Nigeria. Account number : 0109126666 GTBANK. Amount :52,000 . Send payment details to ikenna@ukeas.com.ng .....that's as of Jan ending that I paid, you should call the number for confirmation of the details now

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Ugly Britain / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.