Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Preparing For PTE? Get In Here - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (106427 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by blackorange: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
pte79879:
All PTE materials other than the SCORED OFFICIAL PRACTICE TESTS from Pearson are available

All PTE materials other than the SCORED OFFICIAL PRACTICE TESTS from Pearson are available...For those that can't afford the scored test, there's yet another FREE Complete Practice Test which is also approved and recommended by Pearson. All you do is register and you'd get 2 COMPLETE (Partially scored) Practice tests and 9 short tests to practice with. The complete tests don't score your writing and speaking but provide sample answers. It has the same interface and selection of questions like the real test to give you a feel of what it takes. You can use it to practice but it's advisable to also take the official scored practice.

COMPLETE PTE PRACTICE TEST

https://www.tcyonline.com/tests/pte-mock-test-9

OFFICIAL SCORED PTE PRACTICE TEST

https://www.tcyonline.com/

I also hope the admin of this thread would help guide new members to the FREE practice materials that have helped most of us ace PTE if this has not already been added to the FRONT PAGE.

Best Wishes All.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by blackorange: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
edwards0125:
To prepare for anything, we need practice. To practice for PTE, students should know the format of the test. They should know what they are preparing for. A student should try PTE mock test Online for exam preparation.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by blackorange: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2019
sarahthomas:
Hello Everyone,
I am here to boost up your skill in English which can ultimately support you in your PTE examination.
https://nativemonks.com/english-classes
One website with a hub of expertise and well-skilled native professionals will guide a student to learn any language at any place, city, and state. Students can access and attend and learn any language at any time. We have designed this website which creates a user-friendly interface and opens a platform that spread learning and knowledge. Students start learning with the help of tutors and increase your skills and knowledge. Native monks are also ranked as the best tutoring classes because we are offering a wide range of popular languages tutor classes at a very reasonable cost. The tutor ensures the students to provide an advanced level of learning any language.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by blackorange: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2019
edwards0125:
CELPIP is now more trending than PTE. I just tried PTE exam Preparation from many popular websites. TCYonline was the most cheap and useful. Now looking for CELPIP exam material.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Dwebb55: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2019
My appreciation to everyone especially the one that started the thread and black orange that responded to my queries. I sat for my PTE recently using the materials here and my results came out very good; reading 90, writing 90, listening 89 and speaking 83.

What did I do? I downloaded the materials and tried the first exercise. I found it scary at first and then I proceeded to learn online via YouTube. The particular series that i learnt and practiced their methods was by E2learning by a facilitator named Jay. You can get there by typing pte exam practice with Jay and it should pop up.

If you follow his steps and then practice with the links above, I'm assured that you should do well.

Once again, thanks for all the assistance.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by oyinthread: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Pls, what's the price of pte I saw 46k on their site.. An agent is calling 65k
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Dwebb55: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=oyinthread post=79318167]Pls, what's the price of pte I saw 46k on their site.. An agent is calling 65k[/rquote]

I did mine with UKEAS on Opebi for #52k. The actual fee is #46k but I think they take 6k as fees. Anyone saying #65k is trying to rip you off
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by 40manlappy: 1:10am On Jun 16, 2019
maudoggs:
Hi 40manlappy, good evening and hope my note gets to you in good health.
Would really like to connect with you if that's ok with.
Need to ask some questions about Canadian express entry

Hello, you can find answers to most of your questions here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

If you have specific questions after reading through page 0, you may ask on the thread. That way, you will benefit from a wider audience. Cheers!
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by BetterPerson007: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys. Please I need help. I'm trying to register for PTE, but I don't know what to include in this field:

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by BetterPerson007: 12:06am On Jun 17, 2019
I checked youtube on how to register. so I was able to get past that field. Here is a link to the youtube video I used, on how to create a PTE profile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5kXeFE4TNU
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Kongrats: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by FourModules: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2019
As PTE Exams is more trending now. I just tried [https://www.fourmodules.com/pte]PTE exam Preparation [/https://www.fourmodules.com/pte]from many popular websites. FourModules was the cheapest and useful. Now looking for more PTE exam material or its mock tests.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by highway007(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
I tried to register for pte online and I can't find Ibadan test center there. Is it that pte center is no longer available in Ibadan?

2 Likes

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by raman0123: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
As we know, PTE is more trending nowadays as compared to IELTS. I search so many websites for PTE Exam Preparation and I found FourModules is the cheapest and useful. Whoever is looking for PTE Online Practice Test they can check out the website of FourModules i.e. https://www.fourmodules.com/pte.

Thank You

1 Share

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by pteexam: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
For <a href="https://www.pteexampreparation.com/pte-speaking/read-aloud/pte-read-aloud-samples/">PTE Read Aloud</a>, you need to read a written text aloud.
The recording status box displays a countdown until the microphone opens. You have 30-40 seconds to prepare, depending on the length of the passage. You hear a short tone. After the tone, start speaking immediately. Do not start speaking before the microphone opens because your voice will not be recorded.

You should speak clearly. There is no need to rush.

Finish speaking before the progress bar reaches the end. The word “Recording” changes to “Completed”.

You are only able to record your response once.

TIP: If you remain silent for longer than 3 seconds, the recording will stop.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Perra: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
OK we can either write PTE or IELTS for Express entry?

Just hearing of PTE for the first time.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by flaky16: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Had this in my first attempt.

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by flaky16: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Private chat me for hints on how to get 90 in speaking. mailkayomi@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2019
In case anyone needs PTE exam voucher. I have one for sale at 46k. I have also have a gold mock test kit for sale at 10k5.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bamz:
In case anyone needs PTE exam voucher. I have one for sale at 46k. I have also have a gold mock test kit for sale at 10k5.

Mock test kit sold.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by maryannah(f): 1:09am On Aug 24, 2019
interested
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Yenisola: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2019
At admin .i wanna let you that I'm not selling the PTE voucher for gain..i bought the voucher from UKeas Ikeja at 52k. Fortunately, I secured an oversea admission so Australian migration is on hold. Necessitating my advert of the PTE voucher at 44k.Attached is my screenshot of my payment to UKeas

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by mrversatile: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Yenisola post=81614975] I am interested please
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by yungmin: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
does anyone have PTE voucher for sale?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Successapa: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Does anyone have pte voucher for sale?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Laheelow(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Is there anyone in need of PTE exam voucher? I have one for sale @50k.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by ogbevireo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by ogbevireo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
BetterPerson007:
Hi guys. Please I need help. I'm trying to register for PTE, but I don't know what to include in this field:
were you able to pay with a Nigerian card?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Laheelow(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Successapa:
Does anyone have pte voucher for sale?

Yes, I have for sale @50k.
Contact at 08032532989.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by adam2611(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Anyone PTE aspirant book your PTE test with PTE voucher then one of the good websites PTE voucher code. They provide
[url]ptevouchercode.com[/url] at discount price with free Scored mock tests.

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by ogbevireo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
adam2611:
Anyone PTE aspirant book your PTE test with PTE voucher then one of the good websites PTE voucher code. They provide
[url]ptevouchercode.com[/url] at discount price with free Scored mock tests.

do you have vouchers which are valid for PTE-A exams in Nigeria?
if yes, how much is the Naira equivalent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Ugly Britain / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.