Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] (1421 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 10 Simple And Effective Ways To Treat Women Right / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Daniel2289(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Without wasting much time, let's look at those tips on how men [Singles and married ones] should treat women.

1.Don’t compare your wife to other women. You don’t know what their husbands are going through.

2. NEVER expose your wife’s weakness to your family or friends or run to them whenever you have issues. Problems are best solved between you and your woman.

3. Don’t think you are man so you can use intimidation, shout or violence to communicate your moods. Aggressive men don’t make a happy home.

4. Speak gently and calmly to your wife. Never raise your voice at her, it demeans her and shows you think she is stupid.

5. Do your responsibilities as man…don’t leave everything to your woman.

6. Never blame your wife if she doesn't take care of the home everyday. She is swamped with house work and helping you raise the kids.

7. Don’t be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and extended family. The wife and children are your first responsibility.

8. Sex is also important to women. Her pleasure should be considered before your own.

9. Never compare your wife to your ex-girlfriends. If you loved them so much why didn’t you marry them instead of your wife.

10. Never shout down your wife or challenge her in front of the children. The children are watching. They won’t listen and obey her too.

11. Tell your wife she’s beautiful even if you know she’s looking normal. Women love compliment.

12. Don’t forget that women also want attention and someone to share their thoughts with. Never be too busy for your wife.

13. A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray always for your wife and family. Don’t leave the prayers to your wife.

14. Treat your wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her shopping once in a while

15. Your mother should not have the final say in your marriage. You married your wife, not you and your mother. Let her talk in her own husband’s house.

16. There are 5 days each month that you have to say “I’m sorry”, “yes baby” and “I love you” more than 7 times a day. That’s when she’s menstruating.

With relationships being one of the most talked about topics between men and women, do you agree with
those tips

2 Likes

Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
SO ON POINT

1 Like

Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by obiorathesubtle: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided easier said than done..
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Daniel2289(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I don't know about u. For me, I don't see anything difficult there...
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by obiorathesubtle: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Daniel2289:

I don't know about u. For me, I don't see anything difficult there...
are you married?
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Daniel2289(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
are you married?
My relationship status has nothing to do with this.
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by ourkobo: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
this land is not for sale
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by sexylogan(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
@ #11 so u r encouraging lies? undecided
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by obiorathesubtle: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Daniel2289:

My relationship status has nothing to do with this.
it does! undecided
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by KingRex1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Some women will still nag after evry evry
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Daniel2289(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
sexylogan:
@ #11 so u r encouraging lies? undecided
Not what u tink man
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Daniel2289(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
it does! undecided
The secret is safe with me. Ok.
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Daniel2289(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:
Some women will still nag after evry evry
It is only a blind woman dat wil complain.
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Nnamsco4real: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
OP, You never marry. Dream on single man grin grin
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by ican2020: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op thank you
And for number 15, Men should prevent or stop there family from treating their wife like trash.
Be a real man and mother nature will be happy with you, okay
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by KingRex1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Daniel2289:
It is only a blind woman dat wil complain.
Many of em are blind then
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
That's why you build on it stone by stone,steadly improving
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Daniel2289(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
ican2020:
Op thank you
And for number 15, Men should prevent or stop there family from treating their wife like trash.
Be a real man and mother nature will be happy with you, okay
Yeah!
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Daniel2289(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's why you build on it stone by stone,steadly improving
That's is just it my dear.
Re: 16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Daniel2289:

That's is just it my dear.
I know,that's what I'm workin' on.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Close Our Eyes When We Kiss / Miss Nairaland!!! / What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.