Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man (22354 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man by huntax(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
Next time madam fan will mind her business.
Marriage is all about love and satisfaction. If the man can satisfy her in all ways, why won't she marry him. Some of those older men take our herbal tea and they can perform better than some young boys (2 minutes boys).
What else could a woman be looking for? The money is there and other necessary ingredients.
Contact me for your herbal tea.
Lol who coached you on marketing? The person taught you well... Nice one.
Re: Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man by sisisioge: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
The alleged pot bellied man is mega rich! Who sees the pot in the belly? I remember once working the table the two were given at an event...mehn, she was sooooo pretty and the Oga was sooooo fresh!

By the way, the dude has awesome taste. Caroline and the new babe are beauties. If Danjuma fixes his eyes on me penren for all of 5mins, it will only be logical to assume myself very beautiful be that grin grin grin hmmmm, na harmless logical statement be this o dearest Carolina cool
Re: Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man by PentiumPro(f): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2016
When people comment negatively about this wonderful couple, it's always easy to see envy is such comments.
Re: Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Otu ocha

Re: Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man by goldedprince: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
She is a scum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post / BET Awards 2016: Falz Nominated As Best New International Act / Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.