Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This (1118 Views)

Leave A Message For Someone Here Without Mentioning Their Name. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by kelven3xy: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2016

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by falconey(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin

Forward it back!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
WOW
SHE SHOULDNT NOT JUST REPLY....OR APOLOGIZE

DAH MESSG IS SO MATURE....

WITH RESPECT SELF
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Smellymouth: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by CaroLyner(f): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
respect yourself and stop calling her husband at odd hours.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by halfricanadian(f): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
She just told d oda girl to b presentable responsible get engaged nd call her own fiance at odd hours

Dat message has lots of meaning

But in a simple word

Just respect nd b ya sef
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Just ignore and stop buzzing the guy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Michellla(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
a polite way of saying "back off, hoe" grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by lumzybo: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by lumzybo: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Busted!!!

Just dust ur slippers and move away (without looking back) cos if u shld continue, the next msg won't be that cool.

#BeWarned
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by refiner(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
hehhehe....it pain!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:
hehhehe....it pain!
What you never ask is that what is her relation 2 the guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Iolite(f): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
rexmania:

What you never ask is that what is her relation 2 the guy

Na family friend o. Some women can para over nothing, for this lady to be a family shows that they've known each before the wife came into the picture. Sha maybe e get as the husband dey take receive the call.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by esejessy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Iolite:

Na family friend o. Some women can para over nothing, for this lady to be a family shows that they've known each before the wife came into the picture. Sha maybe e get as the husband dey take receive the call.
where u see husband dere? She said fiance .
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Iolite:

She is suppose to understand women antics. What if she was with her Own boyfriend, and a girl called up late night . My only advice is for her to stop calling. Time will come and the guy will know you are no more familiar with him,just tell him,her girlfriend attitude and never let it turn to a fight between them
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by espn(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Iolite:

and who says family friends don't slip with eachoda.. she should respect herself nd not call during odd hours!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Iolite(f): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
esejessy:
where u see husband dere? She said fiance .

Ah fiance ke, my bad, didn't see that. No wonder. That means the guy can change mind any time. I feel her pain now. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by ehinmowo: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
d message is a legitimate concern passed across subtly.
don't reply, bt consider the content if you dnt hv plan b though
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by dillyk(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Simply apologise. I cannot call a guy who is not mine late at night though. Common sense na. undecided kiss cry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Omotayor123(f): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eh eh eh eh.... Omo see finishing grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This by Iolite(f): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
espn:
and who says family friends don't slip with eachoda.. she should respect herself nd not call during odd hours!

Na fiance o

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me, Myself And I. / Is He Been Sincere On This Matter Or Stupid? (opinion Needed) / Office Romance, Dangers And Benefits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.