Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present (5156 Views)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by liveweezy: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Good day to all my fellow Nairalanders.Please i intend building a 4 bedroom bungalow in lagos all rooms ensuite.can you guys please give me a run down of what it would cost me to achieve this project.Just a rough estimate so i can know where i stand capital wise.
Thanks to you all in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by fendorf(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Contact us for your Granite and sharpsand 07064696356
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by amiskurie(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
liveweezy:
Good day to all my fellow Nairalanders.Please i intend building a 4 bedroom bungalow in lagos all rooms ensuite.can you guys please give me a run down of what it would cost me to achieve this project.Just a rough estimate so i can know where i stand capital wise.

Do check my thread.
I have 5 nos of room/parlor self contains in Lagos ogun border town of sango-iyana ilogbo at a very good rate.

Save yourself millions!
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by amiskurie(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
liveweezy:

Do check my thread.
I have 5 nos of uncompleted room/parlor self contains in Lagos ogun border town of sango-iyana ilogbo at a very good rate.

It's at lintel stage.
Save yourself millions!
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by Badbreathcure81(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
9-11m
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by eghosajohnny: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
liveweezy:

Firstly the location and if the land is dry is it level.

But to make things a little easy,in ajah axis it will cost 7m and it consist of steptile roofing sheet casement window, pop ceiling,parapet before roof,china doors and painting.

Outside ajah the mainland will cost 6m
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by Chekitaut: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
liveweezy:
First location
Second Drawing of your choice.
All these are important to give you a clear estimate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by liveweezy: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Thanks my people for the response so far.
Location is at Ikorodu and for the drawing/plan i haven't done that for now because i need to know firstly if the capital i have at hand can go a long way if not able to finish the project that is why i have asked for a rundown cost for just a regular 4 bedroom bungalow.I attach below a similar plan i have in mind
Thanks a lot

2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by eghosajohnny: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Just the amount I gave in my last post will handle it or less which is 6m or less and it consist of all the interiors I wrote on my above post,lets just say 5.7m

You can contact me for further discussion

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Lagos At Present by Chekitaut: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2016
liveweezy:
Thanks my people for the response so far.
Location is at Ikorodu and for the drawing/plan i haven't done that for now because i need to know firstly if the capital i have at hand can go a long way if not able to finish the project that is why i have asked for a rundown cost for just a regular 4 bedroom bungalow.I attach below a similar plan i have in mind
Thanks a lot
No diamention

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex Design On A 40x40ft Plot / Investing In Student Accomodation - Information Needed! / Lagos, Issuing Houses Seal Deal On N47bn Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.