Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! (3672 Views)

Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
I can't keep following a religion which restricts me as a person, my religion has made me live a painful life, made me depressed in attempt to keep all the rules in an ancient fairytale book called "Bible".
I can't continue living a bondage all in d name of religion.
My life wont be ruined by religion.
Ok, one of the main reasons am denouncing christianity is because of my sexuality, Since my religion and sexuality are irreconcilable, i hav to let one go. Christianity is illogical and silly.
Everyone keeps saying you can't be gay and christian BUT i can be gay and atheist right? smiley

Fvck religion.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by SUPERPACK: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
durentdbiitch:
I can't keep following a religion which restricts me as a person, my religion has made me live a painful life, made me depressed in attempt to keep all the rules in an ancient fairytale book called "Bible".
I can't continue living a bondage all in d name of religion.
My life wont be ruined by religion.
Ok, one of the main reasons am denouncing christianity is because of my sexuality, Since my religion and sexuality are irreconcilable, i hav to denounce one.
Everyone keeps saying you can't be gay and christian BUT i can be gay and atheist right? smiley

Fvck religion.
More vaseline to your nyash.

17 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Onosone(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
It's up to you bro
Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Onosone(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
As for me Christianity is not a bondage. It's a lifestyle which we must try and learn everyday until it becomes a part of us.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by kelvin7891: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
How wide is your ass now. Mumu gay

9 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Luckyk(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
op is lost in the spirit, i pray God open ur eyes b4 it becomes late

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by kilokeys(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Morality is an essential tool to balance nature..
Homosexuality is unnatural.

And the good thing about Christianity.. It upholds morality.. So much joy peace.

Besides.. 14 years awaiting u bro..

And anal cancer that took the life of ur mentor.

Christianity is freedom.

I am not gonna try convincing u.. So don't turn this into an argument.

I was born a Christian.. But as a critical thinker.. I became curious.. I read up religions.. Islam, bhuddaism, Hinduism, Christianity and some Chinese theology..
And in all.. I feel safer as a Christian. I would tell u I am not a pentecostal, Presbyterian, Anglican or Methodist.

I am a Christian.. The Bible is my guide.. I dont practice religion.. I try my best to live the life a Christian will. My light shinning brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Luckyk:
op is lost in the spirit, i pray God open ur eyes b4 it becomes late
god? undecided what god? D god dat watched me suffer when trying to sort out my life? D god dat made me a laughing stock? Look honey, my eyes are open wide enough, so tell your god to take a chillpill.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Anyday I meet you in person , I shall mobilise those Aba boiz , and burn you alive with tires...

Modified ...

Please that was only a joke, I donnot believe or practise jungle justice.....

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Anyday I meet you in person , I shall mobilise those Aba boiz , and burn you alive with tires...
Look atew. I suppose u are a christian.

Listen to d word of a christian. I smh

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by calliope(f): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raymondenyi:
typical your signature says it all.... Cursed homosapien!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by kelvin7891: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
I believe you heard him, so never step your legs in aba or else your ass will burn bitch ass LovePeddler
Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by xpac01(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Saying this means you've not really had an inward encounter with Christ. My brother I pray that God reveals himself to you.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by DeHero1: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
The fact that you're in a problem doesn't stop God's existence. God or no God, man must face challenges. You are strong bro, my advice is that you should continue standing strong. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Luckyk(f): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
durentdbiitch:
god? undecided what god? D god dat watched me suffer when trying to sort out my life? D god dat made me a laughing stock? Look honey, my eyes are open wide enough, so tell your god to take a chillpill.
mehn! i dnt really knw what to say cause u've already make ur decisions,as for me i believe n trust GOD even tho i cant see him besides did u suffer as job in the bible? maybe GOd is just testing ur trial. (anyways no is too good or too bad to be tempted)
Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by asalimpo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
you can be delivered. God isnt your enemy.Satan is.
Stop to think for a moment, who invented homosxuality? God, satan?
when you were 5 years old, did you ever think men and men should be married? - then your mind was pure.

Now, u've been decieved and your first attack is on God, why not blame the devil ? see- you've been set up.
Many homosxuals, have been free. You wont be the first (or the last)

4 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by akinloluwao: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
I wish you goodluck bro.
Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Luckyk:
mehn! i dnt really knw what to say cause u've already make ur decisions,as for me i believe n trust GOD even tho i cant see him besides did u suffer as job in the bible? maybe GOd is just testing ur trial. (anyways no is too good or too bad to be tempted)
And yet u keep picking stories frm dat fairytale book, lets be real for once, ok?

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
akinloluwao:
I wish you goodluck bro.
Thanks
Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Yuneehk(f): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
You've obviously not had a personal encounter with Him. You're bitter 'cause you think He's not been there for you forgetting the He's the one that wakes you everyday.

Na to just dream one of those rapture dreams. Trust me you'll wake, be sober, afraid of spending your lifetime in hell and then come back to your senses!

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yuneehk:
You've obviously not had a personal encounter with Him. You're bitter 'cause you think He's not been there for you forgetting the He's the one that wakes you everyday.

Na to just dream one of those rapture dreams. Trust me you'll wake, be sober, afraid of spending your lifetime in hell and then come back to your senses!
I Know i'd be happier man without a heavy load called religion.
Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by iPopAlomo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raymondenyi:

This is wrong... on so many levels... and the sad part is you're a christian...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Pls help me tell him. christianity is so fvckedup *spits*

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Luckyk(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
durentdbiitch:
And yet u keep picking stories frm dat fairytale book, lets be real for once, ok?
real lky? well the way human beings reason are differs.
Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by fearlesschicken: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
See them, they claim to be Christians yet find it very difficult to show empathy and sympathy to another person. Is this what Jesus preaches?

Show love to your neighbours as yourself, not go around criticising someone for his lack of faith.

The Biggest Hypocrites I have ever seen on this forum are the Christians. *spits*

Dunertt have you checked out Nspodcast1 threads here on nl? There are some articles and podcast that shares light on homosexuality and religion. Check through his post u will definitely find it and follow the link.

Good luck dear smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by calliope(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

@ipop this is d reason why religion is a big hindrance to societal progression, he went to church to celebrate d resurrection of Christ, and yet spew Crap, and still calm holier than dan attitude to d op
Smh

6 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Luckyk:
real lky? well the way human beings reason are differs.
crack ur brain and think, stop basing ur knowledge on a book filled with fairytale stories. If not for ur parents, who born u into christianity, u wont be typing dis here. Go and think about dis christianity, dont be dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by akunjohn(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
And some parent go dey talk say Demi get a son o!

Well, live ur life as u like cos.....

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
fearlesschicken:
See them, they claim to be Christians yet find it very difficult to show empathy and sympathy to another person. Is this what Jesus preaches?

Show love to your neighbours as yourself, not go around criticising someone for his lack of faith.

The Biggest Hypocrites I have ever seen on this forum are the Christians. *spits*

Dunertt have you checked out Nspodcast1 threads here on nl? There are some articles and podcast that shares light on homosexuality and religion. Check through his post u will definitely find it and follow the link.

Good luck dear smiley
Thanks wil check it

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by iPopAlomo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
calliope:
@ipop this is d reason why religion is a big hindrance to societal progression, he went to church to celebrate d resurrection of Christ, and yet spew Crap, and still calm holier than dan attitude to d op
Smh

That's the way of the world bruh... compassion is dead and buried... I don't care about gay people... as long as they don't hit on me... no wahala... but killing them...?! burning them...?! Another human with a soul... I don't roll like that... even jailing them cos of their sexual orientation is extreme... Christians need to ask themselves... what will Jesus do...?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by calliope(f): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

That's the way of the world bruh... compassion is dead and buried... I don't care about gay people... as long as they don't hit on me... no wahala... but killing them...?! burning them...?! Another human with a soul... I don't roll like that... even jailing them cos of their sexual orientation is extreme... Christians need to ask themselves... what will Jesus do...?!
A food for thought to dis Hypocrites called xtians, it not about going to church, it boils down to living a christ-like life, which most lack, where is the love which is obviously the greatest law in d holy book......

1 Like

Re: Today, I Seize Being A Christian!! by iPopAlomo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
calliope:
A food for thought to dis Hypocrites called xtians, it not about going to church, it boils down to living a christ-like life, which most lack, where is the love which is obviously the greatest law in d holy book......

Do your part mehn... to the OP... it doesn't matter whether you're a christian or a muslim... Baba God does exist... He wouldn't come down to help you... Life is not fair either... so deal with it... if you're Gay... get a partner.... keep it on the low... you don't need to come out the closet... Or do you want to flaunt it in people's faces that you're gay nii...?!

I don't know how you people reason... that's my 50 kobo... stay safe and stay away from Aba...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? / What If Jesus Didn’t Fully Die? / Why Can't A Pope Buy A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.