Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help (1381 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Mosesoly(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pls how do i date a girl without asking her out,av been calling, showing her care and calling her all forms of sweet name,i dont want to ask her out,cos my chances may be slim and i have feelings for her already.Pls help out.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tell one of her female frnds who knws u dat u really like her frnd. Job is done!
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Just tell her "Bae, please I want to date you without wooing you" grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by dulux07(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
You better tell her before u get friendzoned
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by halfricanadian(f): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
If i was her frnd job done

Nextday she is ur wife sef nt gf grin

Employ me!
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by fuckshit: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
You better tell her before u get friendzoned
gbam!!! @OP; fυςking act fast; it's either a fυςking yes or a fυςking no; grin grin
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Smellymouth: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by domopps(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op that's rubbery and God frowns @it self....

If you have feeling for her pls ask her out!

Cheeeeers
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Take her out to somewhere serene and very quiet.

Chat with her and make sure u make her the subject of ur discussion.
Once in a while,insinuate the idea of u both dating,i.e. put it indirectly.
For example,u may tell her dat she will most definitely make a good soulmate to any man (making her the subject of the discussion).
I will change my name to Lucky if i was the man (insinuating ur intention).
Then study her reaction,and LISTEN to her reply.
If u are very observant u will surely get a cue from d next set of words that she will blurt from her lips.

If u genuinely LOVE her,pm me and let me guide u on how to get her.
Cheers.
TheBACHELOR
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Richy4(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Just Use a placard... Approach her with your mouth sellotaped....with that u will not ask her anything
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Mcslize: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Mosesoly:
Pls how do i date a girl without asking her out,av been calling, showing her care and calling her all forms sweet name,i dont want to ask her out,cos my chances may be slim and i have feelings for her already.Pls help out.

Don't ask her to be your gf she will either tell u she has a bf or she will say NO to u. Make her invest in u that's all. How do u do that ? Be an alpha male . Don't show her too much care. Instead of calling her sweet names all the time politely tease her in a friendly manner and watch her reaction. Now go for the killer mission by making sure you give her a first time kiss. Just a kiss will make her start investing in you. Just take note. Once u are able to kiss her the whole job is done. She will automatically see you as her potential bf.
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by AccidentalGenius: 3:11am On Mar 28, 2016
flash your iphone. Flash your car keys if you've got one. Leave money, lots of money on the table, bed, when she comes over. Most importantly spend time with other ladies. Get laid. She'll ask you if you're single once she's seen how wealthy you are n how much fun u have.u might even get bored once shes interested.
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by krak101(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2016
OP reminds me of my secondary school days. One of my boys was so clueless as to how to woo a girl. Guess what. He walked up to the girl one day and said "babe I love you talk your own". Surprisingly he got a yes and that was it. So man up bro and tell her how you feel about her only then you can claim her if she agrees. If you like sex her... It doesn't count abi you never hear about friends with benefits? No dulling
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Mosesoly(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Thebachelor:
Take her out to somewhere serene and very quiet.

Chat with her and make sure u make her the subject of ur discussion.
Once in a while,insinuate the idea of u both dating,i.e. put it indirectly.
For example,u may tell her dat she will most definitely make a good soulmate to any man (making her the subject of the discussion).
I will change my name to Lucky if i was the man (insinuating ur intention).
Then study her reaction,and LISTEN to her reply.
If u are very observant u will surely get a cue from d next set of words that she will blurt from her lips.

If u genuinely LOVE her,pm me and let me guide u on how to get her.
Cheers.
TheBACHELOR

Thanks bro av messaged you,you can message me on whatsapp 08139157619,it would be better there to chat with you.
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Mosesoly(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Tell one of her female frnds who knws u dat u really like her frnd. Job is done!

i dont know any of her friends,i just met her of recent
Re: How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Mosesoly:

i dont know any of her friends,i just met her of recent
den be patient, quit playin nice first.. get to knw her frnds...

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Temperaments And Relating It With Careers / Its My Pre Wedding Photos-my First Quantum Leap In 2016 / Tell The Most Outrageous Reason You Ever Gave Or Was Given For A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.