Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. (1158 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Cockyzy(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Having seen it all and done it all. It dawn on me the man without a woman is like a bird without cage. Why do you think all the hero you read about are single men? Eg Jesus,James Bond etc.

1 Like

Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by tripplephi: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Cockyzy:
Having seen it all and done it all. It dawn on me the man without a woman is like a bird without cage. Why do you think all the hero you read about are single men? Eg Jesus,James Bond etc.

Proverbs 31:3 (ASV) Give not thy strength unto women, Nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

1 Like

Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Vinshu(f): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2016
I don't understand.

Jesus had a woman called Mary Madgalene. Some say she was his gf.
James Bond had a woman at some point.
Superman had a woman he was crushing on.
Spiderman had Mary Jane
The Flash has Iris he is crushing on
The Arrow has Felicity.
Iron man had a woman

Should I list more?

2 Likes

Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by myfantasies(f): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Confused about dis writeup undecided undecided
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Lol...that's not true... maybe u forgot that every man's success, women are behind it... wink
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Greene66: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...that's not true... maybe u forgot that every man's success, women are behind it... wink

How is a woman behind it? Explain pls.

What does the woman do?
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by IamAtribalist: 1:57am On Mar 28, 2016
cool The OP just dropped a gem of truth. He that have ears let him hear. cool

1 Like

Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by halfricanadian(f): 2:03am On Mar 28, 2016
grin ok do without us we fine!

All ladies ever gotten from men is money nd d*ck with sperm sometimes y'all b feeling like something wen its nothing

if u quote me i'll kno it hits u deep tongue nd its really late to say sorry
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by oseiwe(m): 2:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Vinshu:
I don't understand.
Jesus had a woman called Mary Madgalene. Some say she was his gf. James Bond had a woman at some point. Superman had a woman he was crushing on. Spiderman had Mary Jane The Flash has Iris he is crushing on The Arrow has Felicity. Iron man had a woman
Should I list more?
Mary Magdalene? seriously?
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by AccidentalGenius: 2:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Vinshu:
I don't understand.

Spiderman had Mary Jane
The Arrow has Felicity.
Iron man had a woman

Should I list more?
take your analogies from real life not movies. It'll make u look less pathetic

1 Like

Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by AccidentalGenius: 2:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Greene66:

How is a woman behind it? Explain pls.

What does the woman do?
she wears his ring. she demands. Spends his money. Sits. Eats. Gets fat and becomes a burden. Oh lol and ofcourse claims the mans glory with his surname

1 Like

Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Gebbson007(m): 3:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Vinshu:
I don't understand.
Jesus had a woman called Mary Madgalene. Some say she was his gf. James Bond had a woman at some point. Superman had a woman he was crushing on. Spiderman had Mary Jane The Flash has Iris he is crushing on The Arrow has Felicity. Iron man had a woman
Should I list more?
chai c watn too much cartoon / film dey cus baby we talking real life heros hre Nt cartoon or movies hero

oya rsive common sense 2 tink stright
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Gebbson007(m): 3:05am On Mar 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin ok do without us we fine!

All ladies ever gotten from men is money nd d*ck with sperm sometimes y'all b feeling like something wen its nothing

if u quote me i'll kno it hits u deep tongue nd its really late to say sorry
like u cn go a day without a d*ck
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Gebbson007(m): 3:07am On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

tar c lie
Sam smith gat no woman n e is successfull
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 28, 2016
wel done
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 28, 2016
What is the root of male suffrin'
Man himself!!!!
You prolly paid more attention to a womans proportions an face more than ya do/did her character.
You was lookin' fer a jiggly booty. grin
"Stop bein' so shallow. "
If there's a woman that's makin' you miserable it's yer fault fer takin' up with er.
Make better choices next time.
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Women make the world go sour u say . But I say Women are like the lemon juice ; how you use it and what u use it for determines desirability or undesirability.
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by Cockyzy(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2016
@My Fellow brothers: Ignore what all women are saying. I see some brothers here arguing with women.

Never argue with women.Women cannot process logic. Ever wonder why they dont do so well in mathematics: it is logical. Arguing with a woman is like fighting with a pig: you are getting dirty but the pig is enjoy himself.

Never argue with a woman. Women opinion dont count in men world. Women dont talk to share facts and knowledge like we men do. Women talk to just get attention and validate their own thinking and get their emotions supported.

Never take serious whatever a woman says,she is created to always change her mind. Thats the more reason you shouldnt take her"I do" serious. Women aren't logical or think same way as men. Women are emotional and think through their hormones.

Stop believing you and women are equal. You aren't and we never be just like Goats and Humans can never be equal. Women are something else in human clothing.
Try read the book The Predatory Female by lawrence-shannon.

God bless my fellow men. Dont fall for that marriage scam that happens between a man and someother creature in human clothing. Better Rent a woman if you must use them and dump them for your good.

@females here: you dont just understand and know yourself. Other girls do that why they hate you and you hate them. Women always hate each other because they know each other are dangerous
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by emperorchedda(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Vinshu:
I don't understand.

Spiderman had Mary Jane
The Arrow has Felicity.
Iron man had a woman

Should I list more?
'crush' doesn't mean they were together

Being together with a woman as married or girlfriend is where problem comes
Re: Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. by halfricanadian(f): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Gebbson007:

like u cn go a day without a d*ck

cheesy ive been surviving without d*cks tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is Promiscuity Hereditary? / Which Do You Prefer? (A Or B) / Choose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.