Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) (31221 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Einl(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Even if you abuse the governor, the fundamental is that DSS don fall their hand. They allowed themselves to be political. They accused the man of planning security breaches, so why did they release him?? Why didn't the charge him?? You see why state police should never be allowed??
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by comstock: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Fayose is a Dummkopf
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Idamc(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Good one fayoyo.loyalty shld be rewarded
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by monex(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2016
blithe2nice:
Fayoshe be acting like a kid.In as much I don't support the rubbish DSS did,but buying this guy a car is uncalled for.
so you reward someone for not singing during interrogation by buying him a car with Tax payers money? shocked i am seeing things in this country o
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by ilyas26(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2016
When Obiano is doing great things in Anambra, see what this ignoramus is doing in ekiti
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Charly68: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Reward for political loyalty not reward for workers diligence .. what a waste & what a mess in my state of origin. O Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by onionsbeans12: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2016
This is the best way to salute honest people. While this will pain the zombies and the liers so much. Let them even go and die for all we care.
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by onelife97: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
chriskosherbal:
That's a good one

Smh for u
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by akilo1: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
SInce ekiti people so much worried about thier stomach,this is what u get,at the end of his 4years ,we will see our lives he will change ,maybe he can change their stomach from flat to potbelly because na food be thier problem.make he dey blame buhari for he own woo,mumu governor.gobernor of suya and peper soup as well as playing draft

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Be reminded that this is your last tenure as a governor and it will finish when PMB will still be in office and by then there wont be any immunity for you.All these people hailing you will equally desert you,stop this showmanship and give the good people of Ekiti state real dividend of democracy,please learn with history.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by MrBendel(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Amazing. These governors don't know why they are elected. The legislatures who are suppose to be automous and independent of the executive arm are now receiving gifts from the later. This is such a jamboree.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by prof22(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
An indigene of this state was the best over all graduating Student in Unilag. Ayodele daniel dada, Psychology department with 5.0 CGPA. The idiot didnt even host him or give him an handshake. When you have a FOOL ruling the gullibe then you can expect stupid results. Buying a Car for that guy would have gone along way to motivating the younger ones but here is nigeria where people shut their senses of reasoning. Feel free 2 abuse me por favor porque yo se los todos son hijos de putos ! How stupid do you look when you realised you've not passed a SANE comment since u joined NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by ddeola: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Baba Suwe and co...comedy
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Not sick again,Nollywood over?
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Achorise: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
If the man had died in DSS custody,will anyone still blame Fayose?or hail Buhari,.......The man maintained loyalty despite DSS financial inducement and federal government juicy promises,He deserved what ever he got,unlike some Yorubas,who has betrayal as a feature.
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by HRich(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
anny268:
grin
If you know what i mean.
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by simplynola(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2016
I guess he has the energy to hold car keys now. The other day he was forming like he had arthritis in DSS custody. Ayuah!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by olab007(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2016
[b]Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by prof22(m): 9:44am
An indigene of this state was the best over all graduating Student in Unilag. Ayodele daniel dada, Psychology department with 5.0 CGPA. The idiot didnt even host him or give him an handshake. When you have a FOOL ruling the gullibe then you can expect silly results. Buying a Car for that guy would have gone along way to motivating the younger ones but here is nigeria where people shut their senses of reasoning. Feel free 2 abuse me por favor porque yo se los todos son hijos de putos ! How silly do you look when you realised you've not passed a SANE comment since u joined NL.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
[/b][b][/b]

IMAGINE THAT

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by emeka2847: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
No, Sir. I no wan faint. I wan waya you slap. True!

HRich:

And so what you wan faint
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2016
This bleaching cream useless ayodele,but he pretended like someone who is about to die the other day and now,he is hale and healthy.fayose is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by HRich(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2016
emeka2847:
No, Sir. I no wan faint. I wan waya you slap. True!

Oyah naw sir. See my face near you :-(
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2016
blithe2nice:
Fayoshe be acting like a kid.In as much I don't support the rubbish DSS did,but buying this guy a car is uncalled for.
if to say na Army arrest this guy ehn! He for still dey hospital by now.
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by rhabs: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Useless Governor he give small pis of rice to D poor people of ekiti and expensive car 2 d useless ekiti lawmaker

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2016
obiremy:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has rewarded a member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Afolabi Akanni, who was detained for 18 days by the Department of State Services with a car gift.

At a ceremony held at the Jibowu Hall of the governor’s office while hosting the 26-member assembly, the governor again criticised the DSS.

He said the security agency had succeeded in tarnishing its own image by allegedly attempting to coerce members of the assembly to act the script of his detractors, which was to impeach him.

He said, “This House of Assembly is very unique and exemplary. You have refused to be bought over. My detractors have money and influence but Power of God starts where that of men stops. I’m so proud of you.

“You have shown that you can see beyond today. Wealth is not the amount of money in your bank but your level of integrity. You represent and carry yourselves as responsible Nigerians. The Old testament has to give way to the new testament. You are the ‘New testament’ House of Assembly.

“Betrayers will only contribute to the success of the person being betrayed. Those that betrayed us in the first term are no longer relevant today. Many of them even suffered and regretted their actions. Together we stand and I know the House will never divide. I don’t regret standing for those incarcerated. This is an opportunity for us to stand for our tomorrow.

Akanni in appreciation described Fayose as a “great leader and great mentor.”

“He remains a very honest man who also stand by his followers. I was so sure that he will fight my cause while in detention and I was not disappointed.

“The DSS asked me so many questions about the governor and I stood my ground. Governor Fayose is one man that I can never betray because he is my helper and my mentor. He has done a lot for me".

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-fayose-rewards-detained-lawmaker.html
oya, DSS help Fayose give more cars to Ekiti Lawmakers.
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by opson2016(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] when will DSS arrest me so that I'll be compensated? Hmmmmm
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by JegaQuin: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
With his personal money or state money? Where are his e-supporters? Is this what you call governance?

Am seriously Smh!
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by mrobruche: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fayose is a disgrace. There are a lot of Ekiti people in hopeless situations with no hope of driving their own car.So why waste government fund buying car for someone who's one and can afford to buy more?
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by yadnus1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na wah o.What a waste,giving honor to a loyalist is a good gesture especially someone who refused to yield or give ground while in the DSS gulag. But buying a car for Afo Guarantor is like using a tea cup to pour water into the ocean all over again. This man lost all the respect l had for him when he ventured into the murky water of Nigeria politics.During my stay in Efon-Alaye back then in the 90s,he was easily one of the richest men in Ekiti.One of the first 10 ppl to acquire the most courted Hummer H2 and musicians waxed albums in his honour.Na this kin person this wasteful Governor is giving a car again-Kia Soul for that matter while he's owing the workers.The car he would not even use in the first place.
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
He has not paid my people over there for about 5months now! undecided
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Binsani(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gbam....u'av said it all
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
chriskosherbal:
That's a good one
A good one?some Nigerians are daft!
Re: Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) by potbelly(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
smiley
akilo1:
SInce ekiti people so much worried about thier stomach,this is what u get,at the end of his 4years ,we will see our lives he will change ,maybe he can change their stomach from flat to potbelly because na food be thier problem.make he dey blame buhari for he own woo,mumu governor.gobernor of suya and peper soup as well as playing draft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.