Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari (15643 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by emeraldknytt(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Agimor:
The only thing Fayose is good at is criticism. One would think that with all this criticism its state would be a safe haven for investors and a typical example of what he desire Buhari to attain but it seem the reverse happens to be the case here.
...if you say so. Look at it from this angle, everyone can better his/her best however, without a driving force one's best will always be best until a better way is tinkered. We all hope, dream and crave for a better society so if investors are ploughing the grounds of Ekiti, so be it. May God grant our requests. G'Morning to you
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by marv1: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Agimor:
Buhari should come and prostrate for you (Fayose) first shebi? Other Governor's are busy with developing their state while this one is here constantly critizing the Buhari government. The irony of it is that he still depends on federal allocation to pay workes salary.
Bitch!
Fayose is a clown. He has not paid salaries this year. Yet he is shouting up and down. What has Pmb said that is out of place now? Useless gov.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2016
its so sad to see how pmb has always looked at gov. fayose as a nobody by not replying any of his comment, if you would ask me i will say gov. fayose shld respect himself instead of looking for recognition from pmb, cuz God has elevated pmb above him in all aspects of life.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by shamecurls(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Excerpt

“The President has swallowed his pride by admitting that there is a sharp drop in electricity and that we are experiencing an agonising fuel scarcity in the country. They told us the refineries are working, but that is a lie, we are still importing fuel."

Saboteurs re the cause of the rise and fall of our power generation. Stop blowing-up the pipelines and lets move past 4000MW. Same for our refineries, Same crooks blow up pipelines supplying crude to those refineries. Nigerians just happen to be the problem of Nigeria. You blow up a pipeline and still expect power and an unpolluted environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by olatade(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2016
I just love the fact that buhari continues to ignore this big fool called fowlyose
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Tbest20(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2016
That is the mess PDP put us in last 16 year not present Government ok mr PDP. Just leave sentiment we are not ignorant about nigeria sitution ok
Goldencollins:
APC is an Evil and Devilish party with Buhari as their Commander in Chief.
6 Things to know about these blood sucking group of Evil people called APC.
1. They have sucked the brains of some gullible Nigerians that's why we have Zombies still supporting them despite the economic hardship they have put innocent Nigerians into.
2. They deceive gullible Nigerians/Zombies by telling them to embrace agriculture,entrepreneurial skill acquisition like soap making etc while they sneak in their wards through the back door to occupy Juicy positions in CBN yet their jobless Zombies are hailing them.
3. Their Commander in Chief of Evil, Buhari, has spent. 22m dollars on foreign trips,his wife the rice cooker Aisha has bought dollars running into millions from CBN,the Chief Propagandist Gaba Shehu has bought dollars from CBN up to the tune of 800k usd why do they have access to dollars from CBN and yet they placed a strict rule on forex and call Nigerians studying abroad who couldn't pay their school fees bcuz of Buhari's evil agenda "Tough Luck" how does Gaba Shehu,Buhari pay their children's school fees abroad Or are they d only ones allowed to have access to dollars while other Nigerians are referred to as "Tough Luck" yet the Zombies are hailing them.
4. Fuel is N180 per liter with long queues causing traffic grip lock in several parts of the nation. But still dia Zombies are hailing them.
5. Food prices have sky rocketed so high that only d rich can afford it. Yet d Zombies are hailing them.
6.Buhari has refused to condemn the actions of his fellow Fulani herds men who have made killing of innocent Nigerians their hobby.
In few weeks to come I will expose these evil APC and their Evil agenda for Nigeria.
As usual the Zombies are allowed to quote me.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by linusbnn(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Agimor:
Buhari should come and prostrate for you (Fayose) first shebi? Other Governor's are busy with developing their state while this one is here constantly critizing the Buhari government. The irony of it is that he still depends on federal allocation to pay workes salary.
Bitch!

Before nkor abi na Buhari get the money?
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Agimor(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2016
emeraldknytt:
...if you say so. Look at it from this angle, everyone can better his/her best however, without a driving force one's best will always be best until a better way is tinkered. We all hope, dream and crave for a better society so if investors are ploughing the grounds of Ekiti, so be it. May God grant our requests. G'Morning to you
I'm not disputing the fact that every leaders need opposition to enable them be on their toes, what am saying in essense is that it shouldn't be coming from Fayose who largely depends on federal allocation. I would have shut my mouth if its coming from Okezie Ikpeizu whose internal revenue is sufficient enough to pay workers salary and engage in other meaningful development.
A cheerful Mornin to u!
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:
Useless goat!

When will Fayose apologize to Ekitis for turning governance in that state to comic acting?
Zombie, are u from Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by thunder74(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Will the apologies reduce the prices of goods that have gone up? Refund the extra money I spent on fueling my cars and the aggressive inconveniences?
The government should think well before implementing any policy.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2016
blackpanda:
Fayose is a nonentity. Only buffoons take the goat seriously. Fayose will end his tenure with zero commissioned projects, zero developments in ekiti and a great percentage of the people of ekiti begging for rice out of poverty.
U think he is like ur useless,hopeless government at the centre with everything u mentioned. Fayose has been commission projects. No be today.
Better ask ur dullard president to commission his own project.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by GraciousKnaan1(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2016
[code][/code] cheesy Nigeria is suffering a great deal in d administration of this man like seriously!! He proved to d heaven and earth but not a single Asphalt has being Made by him!! The question is,What's the cause??.....

Nigeria is suffering and being punished By d administrational section of this man,They r like Cabals..They r ruining d good deed of dz man by doing wrong things in his name..

What's d solution Buhari Should dissolve al his Cabinet and choose new cabinet afresh.. That's wham Nigeria will b Okay!!... I weep 4 We d LIZARD of tomorrow
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Joyhuxley(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Oche211:
Fayose can criticise because he is nt been held accountable for infrastructural development of ekiti state.
He only promised stomach infrastructure nd he gave out rice 4 easter so he thinks that he has the moral courage to criticise.
It's he who carrys the load that knws how much of a burden it is. Fayose isn't carrying anything.

Did you say Fayose is not carrying anything? Lets forget sentiment here. Fayose will do ten times better if he were in Buhari' shoes. If you have ever been made a home fellowship leader before, you wil know that leading a state as a governor can not be desribed as 'not carrying anything'
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2016
deen11:
Fayose is becoming a useless he-goat on his criticism with bubu.

Must he comment on all issues or is he the only governor in opposition?

Leave trash for LAWMA joor.
Let me ask u a question, did u read the post at all? Or u think the president shouldn't be criticized? And wat is wrong with Fayose using his aides to do it?

1 Like

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Deen77: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2016
I stop to respect this man the day he said his own mother is using Pamper because is d same age with Buhari.

Prostitutes are the one using Pampers at there old age, they have over used themselves.

"Omo mama oni Pampers"
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by mbaboy(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Your level of hypocrisy will soon take you to your early grave
Quakertellicus1:

Wow...so you have seen the face of Lucifer! Help.

Zombies do not exist...besides sucking people'scrainal facilites leads to death.....watch starship troopers.

Appointments which happened under GEJ's watch....and which he did nothing about...yet people like Goldenboy here wish he came back...

Anyway...APC should do something about that...or we chase them out. That's democracy.

1.Nice to know you did not like GEJ's trips too.

2.Buhari is the new guy. He has to get to know the foreign leaders and discuss things....and sign things too.

3.Have you read this Day this morning. Looks like you have no proof that Mrs B. bought millions of dollars.

4.CBN says you can now buy dollars for fees. And banks have raised the ceiling on dollars you can spend...you can now sue more dollars a month. What's the problem?

1.Fuel is still sold at the offical price in NNPC stations. I bought fuel for N86.00 per liter this past week.

2.Fuel was also that high during GEJ's regime too....that means GEJ was a bad leader.! shocked(My folks bought fuel at N170 IN 2014.).

3.And anyway...the fuelsubsidy should go...so that markerters can have the funds to import fuel. No need for parties here.

Yes...because we import. Which we did with ease under GEJ because we had enough dollars. Now we do not. Nigeria needs oil to be at $123 per barrel to balance the books.

And anyway...it takes time to improve agriculture. We need at least 50% of our farming to be done in large scale farms. (Under GEJ it was 10%).

1.He has sent troops there

2.He has promised to set up a panel of inquiry

3.Peace mettings have kicked off

4.The problem is not new...it has been there since the 1980's.

Not again! Zombies do not exist. Zombies do not exist.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Abugab(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Is Fayose no longer Ekiti state governor?
Has he paid his workers all the months he owes?
What are the projects and the economic vibrancy that he has brought to Ekiti state?

This man seems to be fully involved in PMB's criticism now forgetting his responsibilities.
He will be shocked that while he is busy taking about others they will move ahead of him and he will still be talking.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2016
mbaboy:
Your level of hypocrisy will soon take you to your early grave

Well, well well....did I insult you? No.

Did I call for your early demise...No.

So why are you resorting to insults.

Sorry....but this your comment is not right...and anyway...only God can determine the day of a man's death.

Good am to you . And may God richly bless you and your family with over abundance of blessings and with the peace that Jesus gives.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2016
I wonder if this fayose's kids and wife are blind and dead..maybe they can't see how this idiott who calls himself a gvernor keeps messing up ekiti..ha hasnt done Jack..And yet he comes out everyday to spit rubbish..anways buhari's silence has made him look even more foolish..he's a disgrace to governance
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Acidosis(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2016
blackpanda:
Fayose is a nonentity. Only buffoons take the goat seriously. Fayose will end his tenure with zero commissioned projects, zero developments in ekiti and a great percentage of the people of ekiti begging for rice out of poverty.

Have they ever begged you for rice? cheesy

Where are you from, and why do you want to hang yourself over Ekiti state matters?

2 Likes

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by kilowatt042(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Personally I commend fayose for taking bold step in condemning evil against Nigerians
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Oche211(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Joyhuxley:

Did you say Fayose is not carrying anything? Lets forget sentiment here. Fayose will do ten times better if he were in Buhari' shoes. If you have ever been made a home fellowship leader before, you wil know that leading a state as a governor can not be desribed as 'not carrying anything'
Thank you
there are governors nd there are exceptional governors.
Fayose can nt be said to be among barely average performing governors in the country (cos all of the are under performers 4rm all index).
Take careful statistics nd analysis of Nigerian governor's performances nd u'll be amazed at how low fayose scores, sentiments aside.
U cn give him high percentage on stomach infrastructure nd grassroot mobilisation. If fayose shld really sit up to work with the teeming and overwhelming supports that he gets from the people, Ekiti state will be better off by nw.
Talking abt fayose doing better than buhari, i'll say that's a pure joke.
Many of Nigerians don't know the extent of the damages done to the country over the years.
Fixing Nigeria's problem shouldn't be a F1 race. It's a gradual process nd must be result oriented.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by neocortex: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Are you not ashamed to type this ?

Of what use are the troops if killing and destruction is still ongoing.
Do you not know that the Agatu's are still living in IDP camps ?
SMH.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by ofwest: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2016
see this Fayose of a man, since he assumed the administration of his state when last has he come on line to say this is a new thing he has been able to add to the governance of his state or coming on television to show a new project being commissioned rather it has been unguarded hateful comments on Buhari . He could not see the likes of governors Obiano, Ambode, Amosu and other positive thinking governors who have been striving hard to develop their states rather, what you know Fayose for, apart from hate statements is the distribution ponmo (cow skin), one congo of rice each to some people as his stomach infrastructure program or calling at drinking joints to have time with his fellow tugs.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Where are the other governors doing their job? Are you referring to the likes of Rauf Aregbesola , Adams Oshiomole, Rochas Okorocha, etc?
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by shegspearl(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Wow...so you have seen the face of Lucifer! Help.

Zombies do not exist...besides sucking people'scrainal facilites leads to death.....watch starship troopers.

Appointments which happened under GEJ's watch....and which he did nothing about...yet people like Goldenboy here wish he came back...

Anyway...APC should do something about that...or we chase them out. That's democracy.

1.Nice to know you did not like GEJ's trips too.

2.Buhari is the new guy. He has to get to know the foreign leaders and discuss things....and sign things too.

3.Have you read this Day this morning. Looks like you have no proof that Mrs B. bought millions of dollars.

4.CBN says you can now buy dollars for fees. And banks have raised the ceiling on dollars you can spend...you can now sue more dollars a month. What's the problem?

1.Fuel is still sold at the offical price in NNPC stations. I bought fuel for N86.00 per liter this past week.

2.Fuel was also that high during GEJ's regime too....that means GEJ was a bad leader.! shocked(My folks bought fuel at N170 IN 2014.).

3.And anyway...the fuelsubsidy should go...so that markerters can have the funds to import fuel. No need for parties here.

Yes...because we import. Which we did with ease under GEJ because we had enough dollars. Now we do not. Nigeria needs oil to be at $123 per barrel to balance the books.

And anyway...it takes time to improve agriculture. We need at least 50% of our farming to be done in large scale farms. (Under GEJ it was 10%).

2.He has promised to set up a panel of inquiry

3.Peace mettings have kicked off

4.The problem is not new...it has been there since the 1980's.

Not again! Zombies do not exist. Zombies do not exist.

What Troops?!?
The ones Sent to Agatu to arrest and harass the whole community? It's pains me to see youths who are supposed to be leaders of tomorrow act like the can't even own their own future. Even with everything, you can still defend this government blindly when stake holders of the party are even complaining about the different issues on ground. Well, with Myopic people like you among us, clamouring to be leaders of tomorrow, I can only say that this country is Doomed
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by mbaboy(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Sorry
Quakertellicus1:

Well, well well....did I insult you? No.

Did I call for your early demise...No.

So why are you resorting to insults.

Sorry....but this your comment is not right...and anyway...only God can determine the day of a man's death.

Good am to you . And may God richly bless you and your family with over abundance of blessings and with the peace that Jesus gives.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Deen77: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Nigerian, PDP Import fuel for 16 years because the forex can withstand it wasting our foreign exchanges. No more excess forex, price of Oil has crash.

You now want Buhari to build a refinery under 1 year to solve the problem.

You all talk of diversify, with what and understand how many yrs. For 16 yrs, PDP can't diversify Buhari should under 10 months.

Zero reserves.

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by ddeola: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Fayose is simply "DUMB" nothing more. He should concentrate on delivering his electioneering promises to the people of Ekiti and let Nigerians rate PMB themselves. He is living in glasshouse so, he should not throw stones
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by LudaChriz(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2016
blackpanda:

Robot, how many project has ur demi god buhari commissioned
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2016
shegspearl:

What Troops?!?
The ones Sent to Agatu to arrest and harass the whole community? It's pains me to see youths who are supposed to be leaders of tomorrow act like the can't even own their own future. Even with everything, you can still defend this government blindly when stake holders of the party are even complaining about the different issues on ground. Well, with Myopic people like you among us, clamouring to be leaders of tomorrow, I can only say that this country is Doomed
neocortex:

Are you not ashamed to type this ?

Of what use are the troops if killing and destruction is still ongoing.
Do you not know that the Agatu's are still living in IDP camps ?
SMH.

Here is the thing, sports fans.

1.The whole Fulani-farmer thing has been going on for years. Infact the benue issue has been there since 2013. (Radio Nigeria did a report on the matter in 2014).

2.The Fulanis are armed. With rifles. Now...this is something that happened all over Africa. Cattle herder tribes are arming up because their populations are increasing, and the populaitons of the farmers are increasing. And both sets use old fashioned farming equipment.

3.Yes....Fulanis should not kill or harm or seize farmer's lands. I am saying this to show where I stand on the issue. Farmers too should also stop stealing and killing cattle herders and their cows,and sharing the meat. It is because you people read silly press reports that make it look like the Fulanis are from the abyss invading farmers....when it is a two way war....that you come to beleive that it is all about innocent Southerners being beaten by the North again...except that Agatu is in the ''North''.

4.So troops are there.Peace meetings too are ongoing. That was reported recently.

5.What do you want the soldiers to do? To go on the rampage against Fulanis? So that a bad situation becomes worse? So that we would end up with an even more serious situation where thousands die? And you people will grumble about how buari is busy dealing with shiities and with oil millitants.

6.And anyway....the reason why I talk the way I talk about this issue is that the problem has been ongoing for decades. At least since the early 1990's....when Buhari was not interested in politics. Sure...he went and defended them in 2000...when they attacked farms in the SW. That was not right. But the problem has been there...and even affects the MuslimNorth (fights have been reported as far as Zamfara)....as well as the South. And for many years....government at all levels turned a blind eye to fulains and farmers dying and their properties stolen. Now....people are arming themselves.

7.Yes....APC govt should do something about the problem. But this problem is not a quick fix solution.It requires decades of planning, and of people doing their jobs. It requires us to do something about the Sahara encroaching, about bad farming practices,about the increasing population, and about the wander wander culture of the Fulanis. Not provoking another Zaria style bloodbath.

8.The govt is planning to do something. If they do not do what they are promising....peace mettings,land reform, etc...fine. We can blast them.But expecting them to solve a complex problem that has been there for years....in just a matter of gunshots...is not the way forward.

You can call me a Fulani lover, a traitor ,a fake Christian, whatever. And yes...I don't like it that innocent people have to sleep in IDP'S. But this problem is bigger than Agatu. And solving it it going to take far more than even what the govt is doing now, what PDP did or did not do, or what you two can even comprehend.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by humbleself242(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2016
tolexy007:
Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to go beyond apologising to Nigerians by correcting some flawed policies and steps his administration has taken since assuming office.
He also urged the President to stop seeing himself as a sectional leader or the president of the All Progressives Congress but as the leader of all groups and people of the country.
Fayose, according to a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, on Sunday, however, commended the President for admitting some errors his government had made.
The governor also advised the President to be wary of some selfish persons in the APC who were bent on using his name to commit atrocities in the name of politics.
The statement read, “This is a moment of truth. I commend the President for being bold enough to apologise for his lapses. He has come out to admit and accept that criticism is part of democracy. He can do whatever he likes, but it must be within the ambit of the law.
“The President has swallowed his pride by admitting that there is a sharp drop in electricity and that we are experiencing an agonising fuel scarcity in the country. They told us the refineries are working, but that is a lie, we are still importing fuel.
“The President cannot continue to apologise for everything. A leader must think very well before making policy statements.”
Fayose called on the President to find a lasting solution to the lingering fuel scarcity, address job losses and to pay attention to security issues, rather than exerting energy on silencing the opposition.
“Look at the Agatu killings. That place is a food basket for the country and when herdsmen went on the rampage, destroying lives and property, we should not fold arms,” he said.
Fayose also condemned the manner elections were conducted under the present regime.
He said the legacy of credible elections left behind by former President Goodluck Jonathan had been destroyed.
He added, “It is an understatement to describe the elections in Kogi, Bayelsa and Rivers states by the Buhari administration as a show of shame. This is an aspect where the President has to be very careful. He must not allow himself to be used by some rejected and crooked politicians.”
Meanwhile, a chieftain of the APC in the state, Olusegun Osinkolu, has advised Fayose to face governance and stop attacking the President.
Osinkolu said President Buhari had been working assiduously to make tremendous impact.
He said it was appalling for Fayose to abandon governance for frivolities.
He urged him to stop dissipating energy on Buhari in the interest of the people.
While addressing his supporters in Ayede Ekiti on Sunday, Osinkolu commended the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, for cautioning the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, on how to address Nigerians on the issue of fuel scarcity.
While also calling for the dissolution of the state working committee of the APC in Ekiti State ahead of the 2018 governorship election, the former senatorial aspirant alleged that the Chief Jide Awe-led SWC was handpicked.
www.punchng.com/apology-not-enough-fayose-tells-buhari/
STUPID MAN,EMPTY HEADED GOVERNOR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Ahmad Lawan Assures APC Of Victory As Osinbajo Meets APC Senators / Senate To Probe Killing Of IPOB Members / Why Nigeria Needs Single Presidency Tenure Of Six Years – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.