Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] (2600 Views)

Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday / "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. / I Didn’t Sign Budget Without Details – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] by freeze001(f): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:

How could the president have perused the budget himself? You should know better.

A president worth his salt and who knows his onions will familiarise himself with the document. It may not be the entire one but certainly, topical areas of interest like the State house where he resides, Defense (for security) and Petroleum sector where he is substantive minister. His failure to do so only exacerbates the lack of intelligence he is known for. There is no excuse for appending his signature and owning a document he knows nothing about.

It is certain that if he had done this, the nation would have been saved the monumental embarrassment that presentation of this fraudulent document has caused. That is if he is in full control of his cognitive abilities of course...

1 Like

Re: Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] by onatisi(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2016
EdCure:

Though you like to sound bogus in you claims, but sadly this appears as the template of the Mohammed buhari's itinerary.
Go through all my predictions about buhari and what is happening now and show me where I got one wrong. Nigerians lost a president and replaced him with a deaf stubborn one

Re: Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] by codedguy1(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:

How could the president have perused the budget himself? You should know better.

Stop giving lame excuses for the president's incompetence. He does not have to go thru everything but familiarise himself with the budget as freeze001 already said.

The issue is why is it after Nass passed the budget is when he know he would engage the executives to scrutunize the budget.

What he shud have done b4 the budget was sent to Nass is what he wants to do after it has been passed.

I ask again, if during their detail to detail scrutiny of the budget and finds something wrong, will he then ammend or adjust the budget without the Nass input because it would be diff from the one the Nass passed.
Re: Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] by rusher14: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Once you are polarised you are polarised.

Should the details be passed alongside the House-approved budget?
Re: Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] by yaki84: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:

Should the Assembly not have sent the passed budget with its details as passed?

Make una dey use una God given brain Na. After all, na free gift.

which details r they talkng abt?
the budget is 6.06 trillion, recurrent is 2.8 or so trillion, capital 1.6 or so trillion.
what details again?
did the house passed an empty budget?
danjuma goje said they had to pss the budget so nigerians wont see dem as the ones impeding the wheel of progress, nothing was changed from what buhari presented. by dis week he shud sign d damn bill into law n start working, abi he needs details on where to source money?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] by amaechi1: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Khd95:
The name "baba go slow" comes to mind again"sad

he is not in a hurry when life is difficult for ordinary nigerians,issorait God is watching u in LCD plasma screensad

Please, is that reason not tenable? I will not be surprise this NASS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures Of The 30th May Massacre In Onitsha By The Nigerian Army / Why Yar’adua Sacked Nuhu Ribadu, James Ibori Opens Up / Photo Of Biafran Interim President And His Cabinets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.