Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? (17347 Views)

My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by callMeAlpha(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
omron:
tanx for your reply,, but pls what is the hope of guys that keeps a long distance relationship with their babes for like let's say they meet twice in a year do u think such lady will have a guy servicing her or not? A girl told me yesterday dat his boyfriend is out of d country that if she need sex now she knows how to get it
lol...take the first letter of ur monicker and place it after the "m",yeah,u guessed rit,that's wat u are grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
3years&still counting
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by olac21(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
I can stay without having sex till I go back to my creator

Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Its been 18 years. Still going strong until the day I say I do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Mannylex(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
MissGdope:

That's good... But you sure you can keep up when the pressure starts building up?
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by StarOnEarth(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
missdebs:
decades
Lies
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by bqlekan(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
MissGdope:

no, it is not 18 years, let's say 8 years.. that was when you started differentiating right from wrong. you were lucky for the first 10 years of your life, some were not. some were raped and abused by paedophiles..

keep it on.. I might come to pick you up someday grin

Modified

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by xendra: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
As long as i need to, abeg sex na food?
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by xendra: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
MissGdope:
Good idea miss! dont mind those telling you about pressure, there is pressure in every facet of life, your decission and fear of God is what will see you through. and you are so not alone in this as people might try to make you believe.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by sinistermind(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gehs be coming on here and lying to niggas... decades, till I meet my creator, 5 years etc, all na LIE, if u check their lives now, the thing is Per hour shii... big ups to the bae who said a month, it doesn't make you a hoe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by sinistermind(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Some babes go their toto for their bfs or hubby, they go first clear cobwebs before they start action.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by sinistermind(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
MissGdope:

You must have cobwebs down there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by kaziblake(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
slytubadth:
By this, i can authoritavely comfirm you are a virgin.
Yea.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by wolfgangg(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
As long as the Lord liveth

HIGHLY OVERRATED SHII
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Kentnickole(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
GENERALLY, LADIES HAVE THIS ABILITY TO CONTROL THEIR SEXUAL URGE; HENCE CAN AND WILL BE ABLE TO ABSTAIN FROM SEX FOR AS LONG.AS THEY WISH...

I RESPECT THE FEMALE FOKES FOR THAT! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by temmypotter(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
ladies rarely get hornnyy and can do with out it for as lng as forever... else they self service
are you kidding? Ladies rarely what?... Dude, you must be in oblivion.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by temmypotter(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
kaziblake:
20yrs 3month.
didn't have to let us know your age.. its 2016. Ppl don't do that anymore.
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by jubrealguy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
kaziblake:
20yrs 3month.
ur age i guess and i guess u wanna call ursef a Virgin
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by sweetilicious(f): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
I have tried no sex for one year now. Honestly, it is not easy. Determination is the key. Though the thought comes once i remember what its like. I think it depends on some ladies.I will work more hard to keep my womanly fresh for the man i will marry. I will say self discipline.Although I get offended when my girlfriends think it can't be done

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mannylex:

That's good... But you sure you can keep up when the pressure starts building up?
sure I can. I'm not the first to make the decision to wait till marriage so if others can then so can I smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
bqlekan:

no, it is not 18 years, let's say 8 years.. that's when you know right from wrong. you. were lucky for the first 10 years of your life, some where not. some where raped and abused by paedophiles..

keep it on.. I might come to pick you up someday grin
you are right about the luck part cos I was nearly raped when I was seven. My granndma (God bless her soul) walked in at the right moment and saved me
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
xendra:
Good idea miss! dont mind those telling you about pressure, there is pressure in every facet of life, your decission and fear of God is what will see you through. and you are so not alone in this as people might try to make you believe.
thanks hun smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
sinistermind:

You must have cobwebs down there.
yep I do. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by jubrealguy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kentnickole:
GENERALLY, LADIES HAVE THIS ABILITY TO CONTROL THEIR SEXUAL URGE; HENCE CAN AND WILL BE ABLE TO ABSTAIN FROM SEX FOR AS LONG.AS THEY WISH...

I RESPECT THE FEMALE FOKES FOR THAT! smiley
seconded, true buh no b all....... but most of them can compared to guyz
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by omron(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ada9103:
Six years
I don't believe u... S beautiful as u are.. U look like a river goddess
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Qualer: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Myfunds:
1 month..and it was like hell

so how many 'shiners' have been there since then? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Qualer: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
mineANDurs:
I can stay without sex for years.
Infact I dont get aroused if a man dosnt romantically and systematically innitiate sex.

you must be sitting down on a looooooooooooooooooonnnnggg thing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Ada9103(f): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
omron:
I don't believe u... S beautiful as u are.. U look like a river goddess

But its true.......six years I still de
Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Qualer: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
gentleheart1:
A year plus.

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Qualer: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ada9103:
Six years

Re: Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? by Qualer: 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
3years&still counting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.