Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense (1157 Views)

Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense / Best Alternative To Google Adsense / Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by MifiHost: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Are you a webmaster? Do you have a high traffic website? Monetize your traffic and earn one of the highest paying commissions in the industry. Our offer to you is 50% commission [/b]for every paid shared hosting, semi-dedicated hosting or VPS plan you refer to us.

That could be very easy because you are recommending our wonderful hosting services and with this you will be getting a substantial amount of money on each referred paid hosting service customer.a

[b]Why are we better?

Because we set a lifetime affiliate cookie and even if the referred client does not purchase/ sign up straight away for our services but returns/upgrades later, you will still be credited with your commission for the sale you referred.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How does our Affiliate Program work?
We are offering one of the best revenue- share programs on the market. You only need to put an affiliate banner/link on your web site and start referring clients to us. We do the sales and the support and you get your commission.

2. How much do I get paid?
By driving customers to us, you will receive commission from 50% of the sale. What could be better than offering a great service to those that visit your web site, and making substantial revenue for doing that? You only send visitors to us, we'll do the rest and you get your commission.

Affiliate Control Panel features:
Receive all the technical and billing support you need
View payments by sign-up statistics
Download your personalized tracking code
Track your commission payouts

3. What are the Affiliate banners and how do they work?
These are banners and text links that you put on your site and refer clients to us through them. They let us track the sales referred by you and allows you to get the commissions.

4. Can I track in a more detailed manner from which pages of my site I get better conversion rates?
Yes, with our affiliate engine you can put a suffix on every banner to track from which banner/link you get the most sales. The suffix is an optional code it could be a word number or just random symbols through which you can name your banner and monitor its performance.

5. When Do I Get Paid?
Affiliates commissions are issued and paid between 10-15th day of the month.

6. How Do I Get Paid?
There are four different payment methods through which you get paid: PayPal, Moneybookers, Bank transfer, Paper check. Make sure that you provide the correct payment details, so we can pay out your commissions in a timely manner.

http://www.mifihost.com/hosting-affiliate-program.html
http://www.mifihost.com/hosting-affiliate-faq.html

Hurry, do not hesitate, and start earning now!

Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 01, 2016
my site is hosted by mifihost and i cant use rss post importer on my blog y?
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by MifiHost: 7:06am On May 02, 2016
abi20:
my site is hosted by mifihost and i cant use rss post importer on my blog y?

Thanks for contacting us, rrs post importer is a WordPress plug in and can be installed. Kindly search for rrs post importer from your WordPress plugin dashboard and install. If there's any other thing we can help assist you with, do not hesitate to contact us.
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by Nobody: 8:54am On May 02, 2016
MifiHost:

Thanks for contacting us, rrs post importer is a WordPress plug in and can be installed. Kindly search for rrs post importer from your WordPress plugin dashboard and install. If there's any other thing we can help assist you with, do not hesitate to contact us.
it doesnt post to my blog. I have installed the plugin but it doesnt work
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by MifiHost: 5:05pm On May 02, 2016

it doesnt post to my blog. I have installed the plugin but it doesnt work

The problem lies with the plugin not with MifiHost. Probably the plugin isn't compatible with ur current WordPress version. Try updating your WordPress to the latest version. especially since the plugin was free. But there were too many limitations in the Free account. The free version will not get you very far.

If you still need help regarding this issue, You can open a ticket to our support Center from your cpanel dashboard. Thanks.
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by Nobody: 9:44am On May 06, 2016
lilynaija.com not loading but was hosted by mifihost
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by MifiHost: 12:52pm On May 08, 2016
elonna5:
lilynaija.com not loading but was hosted by mifihost

The domain is loading fine. Kindly check again. If you have any other questions. Kindly open a ticket to our support Center from your control panel.
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by MifiHost: 8:33am On May 20, 2016
MifiHost now host more than two million domains and we just paid out over $300,000 dollars to MifiHost affiliates.

We are offering one of the best revenue- share programs on the market. You only need to put an affiliate banner/link on your web site and start referring clients to us. We do the sales and the support and you get your commission.
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
lilynaija.com was hosted on mifihost but its giving an error message. New blog no traffic yet
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by MifiHost: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
elonna5:
lilynaija.com was hosted on mifihost but its giving an error message. New blog no traffic yet

Notice: The website http://lilynaija.com is temporarily suspended due to overtraffic.
Your account is running on a free web hosting account and you seem to have exceeded your allocated bandwidth. Kindly wait till the beginning of a new month for your bandwidth to reset or you upgrade to a premium package with unlimited traffic.

We do not suspend account hosted on our premium package.
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by MifiHost: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
By driving customers to us, you will receive commission from 50% of the sale. What could be better than offering a great service to those that visit your web site, and making substantial revenue for doing that? You only send visitors to us, we'll do the rest and you get your commission.

Affiliate Control Panel features:

Receive all the technical and billing support you need
View payments by sign-up statistics
Download your personalized tracking code
Track your commission payouts

Signup as an affiliate now http://www.mifihost.com/affiliate-signup.html
Re: MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense by MifiHost: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
We just paid out $73000 our affiliates, join the winning team.

Why are we better?
Because we set a lifetime affiliate cookie and even if the referred client does not purchase/ sign up straight away for our services but returns/upgrades later, you will still be credited with your commission for the sale you referred.

With MifiHost affiliates program, you are sure of raking in thousands of dollar every month.

MifiHost Team

(1) (Reply)

Subscribers Hack 2017 Working 100% How To Get Free Youtube Subscribers / Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? / Old Facebook Accounts For Sale (get It @ A Very Cheap Prize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.