Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please (1104 Views)

I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All / Analysis Of Nairalanders Response:meaning Of Open Relatioship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2016
I have been with this guy for close to 7yrs in a long distance relationship and he respects my wish of no se..x before marriage but he wants romance.But I am frigid & tongue tied when I see him. He's been patient all along but he snapped today.I feel the chemistry between us when he's not around but whenever i see him i feel too shy to make a move & when he makes the move, i usually hold back from responding. I don't want to lose him. How do i make the move that will interest him & make him know i'm serious but naive? I want mature comments please. Haters & immature minds should please take their comments elsewhere.
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Sister Aishat.... i'll be blunt. You don't want sex before marriage but you want romance? Enlighten this honorable audience exactly what you mean. Wait did you say 7 years? And not even a kiss? Sister Aishat. You've starved my guy for 7 yrs. You've not made a move in 7 years so I don't see you implementing any move I tell you now. So just allow your guy do his thing. You will respond involuntarily. Amd don't deceive thyself...it'll most likely culminate in sex. "I like garri but I don't like swallowing it" said no one ever. In summary....if your stand on sex before marriage is still the same...then you should keep it at just kissing. Or watch urself get bleeped mercilessly by a starved stallion. 7 yrs Aunty...7 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by halfricanadian(f): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Just be ya self b ya self!!!!!!!
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by glimpse33(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Open Your Legs Sis Or.. You Will Loose Him!!!
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by falconey(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

By that you mean .............?
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2016
He wants romane like kissing, hugging and I think touching. NB: I'm not the one that wants it, he is and I don't mind.
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
glimpse33:
Open Your Legs Sis Or.. You Will Loose Him!!!
. Read thoroughly, he doesn't mind me not opening my legs.
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by cruzita(f): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2016
well im not a relationship expert so all I can say is *be careful don't be pressured into doing what u don't want to do *
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Sister Aishat.... i'll be blunt. You don't want sex before marriage but you want romance? Enlighten this honorable audience exactly what you mean. Wait did you say 7 years? And not even a kiss? Sister Aishat. You've starved my guy for 7 yrs. You've not made a move in 7 years so I don't see you implementing any move I tell you now. So just allow your guy do his thing. You will respond involuntarily. Amd don't deceive thyself...it'll most likely culminate in sex. "I like garri but I don't like swallowing it" said no one ever. In summary....if your stand on sex before marriage is still the same...then you should keep it at just kissing. Or watch urself get bleeped mercilessly by a starved stallion. 7 yrs Aunty...7 yrs.
. Lol. Thanks, that's why I'm holding back. What if I'm the one that lose control cos i don't think guys' control is that strong
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
well im not a relationship expert so all I can say is *be careful don't be pressured into doing what u don't want to do *
Thanks dear
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by delishpot: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2016
No sex should include no kissing and smooching that will lead to sex. But why date a man for 7years? How old are you? Abeg quit dating until you meet someone mature enough and ready for marriage. Haba 7years and still counting. Some women strong sha.
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thanks
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2016
aishatopeyemi:
. Lol. Thanks, that's why I'm holding back. What if I'm the one that lose control cos i don't think guys' control is that strong

In the end it comes down to two things:
1. His satisfaction
2. Your purity

Which is more important to you?

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2016
I want mature comments please. Hater & immature minds should please take their comments elsewhere.
Nawa o. Wch mature comment u dey find again. Maturity dey ya post so?. U no fit make move, he decides to make move, wetin u need again than to allow him start d move and finish it

Infact u don't need to do anything special, just allow him to do. That's all. If he kiss u, smile. If he off ur button, smile. If he press ya breaasts, smile. If he off ur blouse, followed by ur skirt, followed by ur pant, just dey smile. If he remove him penis and chuk it inside ur hole, smile. If he release finish, smile. Simple. All u need do is smile..dats d approval he needs. U no need to say anything. Just dey smile.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:
No sex should include no kissing and smooching that will lead to sex. But why date a man for 7years? How old are you? Abeg quit dating until you meet someone mature enough and ready for marriage. Haba 7years and still counting. Some women strong sha.
. Lol. We started dating when i was eighteen. He's ready for marriage but my parents are the ones not ready to give me away.
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Nawa o. Wch mature comment u dey find again. Maturity dey ya post so?. U no fit make move, he decides to make move, wetin u need again than to allow him start d move and finish it

Infact u don't need to do anything special, just allow him to do. That's all. If he kiss u, smile. If he off ur button, smile. If he press ya breaasts, smile. If he off ur blouse, followed by ur skirt, followed by ur pant, just dey smile. If he remove him penis and chuk it inside ur hole, smile. If he release finish, smile. Simple. All u need do is smile..dats d approval he needs. U no need to say anything. Just dey smile.
. Thanks for the radically explicit bluntness
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

In the end it comes down to two things:
1. His satisfaction
2. Your purity

Which is more important to you?
Both but my purity ranks highest always
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2016
aishatopeyemi:
. Thanks for the radically explicit bluntness
Hehehe. U're wellingcome
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
aishatopeyemi:
Both but my purity ranks highest always

Then tell Uncle Ayo that you can't go down that lane with him. It's that trick we use on chicks. "I promise...no sex. Just allow me touch you." And by the time we're thru they'll be begging us to off their panties. And we'll do with maximum pleasure. By the time you know it...you're already a statistic...from Virgin Atlantic to Sosoliso Airlines. grin grin grin Even if it's just kiss, make im use dey hold body. I probably don't deserve an answer but...when are you guys marrying?
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Then tell Uncle Ayo that you can't go down that lane with him. It's that trick we use on chicks. "I promise...no sex. Just allow me touch you." And by the time we're thru they'll be begging us to off their panties. And we'll do with maximum pleasure. By the time you know it...you're already a statistic...from Virgin Atlantic to Sosoliso Airlines. grin grin grin Even if it's just kiss, make im use dey hold body. I probably don't deserve an answer but...when are you guys marrying?
. Smile, don't know but as soon as my parents say yes.
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2016
aishatopeyemi:
. Smile, don't know but as soon as my parents say yes.

Well hurry. Even the best of guys can't say yes.

And I think you're a very respectful person Aishat. Some of our comments have been raw and kinda insulting but you didn't blow your cool. #respect

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Well hurry. Even the best of guys can't say yes.

And I think you're a very respectful person Aishat. Some of our comments have been raw and kinda insulting but you didn't blow your cool. #respect
Thank you
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by delishpot: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2016
aishatopeyemi:
. Lol. We started dating when i was eighteen. He's ready for marriage but my parents are the ones not ready to give me away.

Oh, ok. Then keep telling him No. Do not make it be like you are shy or holding back. Say No and make it firm. But I hope you won't disappoint him on the wedding night o. If he is God fearing like you, he will hold on till you are both ready because even he as a man is supposed to keep his body chaste too. This problem you face is because religion these days does not teach men that they have a role to play in chastity too. They make it look like it's the woman's duty to keep a man clean and Holly. If you do it now, he will turn around d to blame you for falling so easily. Remind him that heavenly race is for men and women to run.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by zanebaddo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Feelings!! Feelings!! ! Sucks!!
Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
delishpot:

Oh, ok. Then keep telling him No. Do not make it be like you are shy or holding back. Say No and make it firm. But I hope you won't disappoint him on the wedding night o. If he is God fearing like you, he will hold on till you are both ready because even he as a man is supposed to keep his body chaste too. This problem you face is because religion these days does not teach men that they have a role to play in chastity too. They make it look like it's the woman's duty to keep a man clean and Holly. If you do it now, he will turn around d to blame you for falling so easily. Remind him that heavenly race is for men and women to run.
Thanks i really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Save My Relatioship Please by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
zanebaddo:
Feelings!! Feelings!! ! Sucks!!
I don't understand your comment

(1) (Reply)

Have I Lost My Wife To Another Man? / Romantic Things To Do, And Beautiful Places To Visit In Your Lifetime / Where Is My Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.