Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,034 members, 7,859,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class (1323 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by metroparrot: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Former beauty queens, Adaeze Yobo and Stephanie Uche, graduated from their church, Christ Embassy's foundation school, yesterday March 27th. The pretty mums shared their photos on their Instagram pages. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-ex-beauty-queens-adaeze-yobo-and.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by metroparrot: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by cruzita(f): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by glimpse33(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by Iolite(f): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Yes
Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by Jfast: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Pls i beg you sir, madam, uncle, aunty, sister and brother i am 6 month pregnant with 6 bottles of cold beer for one joint near dust bin village for ajegunle now. i need some one to quote me with just one rude comment that will clear off the beer in me because am drunk i need to start going home pls.
Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by Mrop(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2016
d guy above me is really high
Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by Godson32(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
I graduated with her.
Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by ShakurM(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Godson32:
I graduated with her.
You see number collect?
Re: PHOTOS: Adaeze Yobo And Stephanie Uche Graduate From Their Church's School Class by Godson32(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShakurM:
You see number collect?
Of course yes,We hv been attending the same class for weeks nah. We re brother & sister in Christ,the lady no get wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Blogger, Emeh Achanga (miss Petite) Welcomes Baby Girl, Jasmine (photos) / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Stun On FASH360 (pics) / 13 Years After The Death Of GBENGA ADEBOYE, JENGBETIELE 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.