Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (56808 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Counter Thread: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing Someone Has Caught Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by xamster(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
jworos:
Back in school, caught this dude hiding Egusi soup inside kettle,i was like WTF undecided
Lwkmd……WTF!! when you think you've seen it all grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Ravenna: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
christopheru:
Caught this girl smelling her own panties and she was like oosh disgusting. grin so embarrassing when she saw me staring at her. grin
her own don spoil.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by XD3G: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
youngelder:
Its highly embarrassing to 'see' people -who when they see each other in real life maynot be able to talk- come online and just outrightly insult, abuse and trade words...
.you mustnt reply to everybody's
comment and if you must reply, must it be abusive or derogatory?
.its embarrassing.

One of the few wise people still on this Forum.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by spacyzuma(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
How come no one has mentioned barging into d bed room only to see mum and dad in action. Happened to me a lot of times while growing up. Once my dad told me to leave his house and never come back until i'm ready to marry.

LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Ravenna: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bluezy13:
The fact is that

The so-called big ladies were sluts!!!
..and wtf is wrong with sluts?! I like em fcking sluts tho..
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by marshalcarter: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
jworos:
That day sef we no wan chop the guy food, we say make we make Eba, Our guy babe was coming with soup,as I carry kettle I surprise say kettle heavy, naim I say make I open am, Lo and behold, na fresh Egusi soup.
Lwkmd ROTFL....lolzzzz...bro wait wait abeg...u mean de guy cook finish pour am for kettle or him use the kettle cook?? grin

Dah guy go stingy ooo lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
How come no one has mentioned barging into d bed room only to see mum and dad in action. Happened to me a lot of times while growing up. Once my dad told me to leave his house and never come back until i'm ready to marry.
You don marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by djraymy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,na una sabi grin
hi babe Im Raymy
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by jworos(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
marshalcarter:

Lwkmd ROTFL....lolzzzz...bro wait wait abeg...u mean de guy cook finish pour am for kettle or him use the kettle cook?? grin

Dah guy go stingy ooo lwkmd
The guy want make the soup last naa, you know how school life be.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by lloydpras: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
My ex-Colleague that always form S.U mistakenly whatsapp-ed a nvde pic of her to me...
First glance, after seeing the caption, I knew it was a mistake.... cos her bf is my namesake..
Within five seconds after receiving it, she called to ask whether I received any pic..I lied to her saying "No"..she felt so relieved but still didn't believe me...
It was nice to finally see those huge boobs live...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Ravenna: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't furck with you. You little stupi*d ass biitch I aiint furcking with you.

You little dumb hoodrat biitch I aiint furck with you.... I'v gat a million three things I rather furcking do. tongue

ahahahaha!
This s.hit cracked me up!!
I could make a lyrics outta it.
Free that babe, plsss.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Ravenna: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
@\;$%=~??
wtf is this?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by sykeng(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
jworos:
That day sef we no wan chop the guy food, we say make we make Eba, Our guy babe was coming with soup,as I carry kettle I surprise say kettle heavy, naim I say make I open am, Lo and behold, na fresh Egusi soup.
lolllllll
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by chaberry(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Having sexx
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Haywhymido(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
lloydpras:
My ex-Colleague that always form S.U mistakenly whatsapp-ed a nvde pic of her to me...
First glance, after seeing the caption, I knew it was a mistake.... cos her bf is my namesake..
Within five seconds after receiving it, she called to ask whether I received any pic..I lied to her saying "No"..she felt so relieved but still didn't believe me...
lol, bad man

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by marshalcarter: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
jworos:
The guy want make the soup last naa, you know how school life be.
But wen odas bring him go folo chop??...na wa oo...na from the kettle mouth him dey take dey pour out the soup? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by marshalcarter: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
lloydpras:
U for talk yes naa..weda u fit suck promo suck undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by lepasharon(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
lloydpras:

Nigga l know you lying grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by vipez(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lol...why did you quote me again since you think you've won?Truth hurts doesnt it...makes you want to linger until I admit you are something,the little boy inside trying to gain relevance.Viz.Kiz you are just a keyboard show off...a lousy one at that too now swerve! Bye Bye!! *dont quote me again*

oga ooo

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Ravenna: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Djmamman:

My friend among the embarrassing Vought was vandalising infrastructure of your own country, to miserable rate just to sabotage the economic reinstate, like that hopeless youth of Delta's pipe line case.
too much thc in da blood.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
djraymy:
hi babe Im Raymy
What is Raymy?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by xdos(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Olivers2J:

hahahahahaahaha guy u funny die Lol. Men & forming chai!!! hunger bad truely

lepasharon:

Ah damned loool.. next time you won't do unnecessary forming tongue

Babes, you know you ladies are very special wonderful creatures.. Sometimes the forming is necessary oh but the hunger part was wrong timing. and for the indomie thing.. even my wife prefers my own specially prepared indomie to hers just that the pepper just wanted to fall my hand that day. You dont wanna taste my indomie.. you will love oh..
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by lepasharon(f): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
xdos:

Babes, you know you ladies are very special wonderful creatures.. Sometimes the forming is necessary oh but the hunger part was wrong timing. and for the indomie thing.. even my wife prefers my own specially prepared indomie to hers just that the pepper just wanted to fall my hand that day. You dont wanna taste my indomie.. you will love oh..

Lol how do you make indomie too spicy anyway? What did you add
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Epatty(f): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
vsaintchigs:
Caught my classmates having sex in the bush .guess wat i did next
u joined
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by DemiGoddess(f): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ravenna:

wtf is this?
Thats Demi Goddess conjuring up her minions...lolz...whatchathink?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Doubleagent008(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Damn mehn tough one. sorry mate.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by DemiGoddess(f): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
vipez:

oga ooo
Nne m what is it?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by stevoskyj(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Caught my youmger brother masturbating in his room,i was like WTF shocked He was so ashamed,&he later warned me to always knock if i wan enter his room.And i b like u dey craze undecided #dat boy spoil,no b small cheesy

prettythicksme:
Lol,i knw naw but giving me voice to always knock make me wanna punch him dat day grin

Ehen na.. when you were doing your own did he bash into your room?? he probably watched you for awhile and kept his silence

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
pricelessngel:
Hmmmmmm make I talk?

Patiently waiting.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by AmAlbert(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
The day wey I from gym dey come back, as my muscles set wella for my street wey everybody sabi me as iron man, I come mistakenly see my gee tey tey wia some soldiers dey punish am, I come think say NA muscle matter, him sef dey tell me make I dey go, I say no o I no fit leave my Gee make dem dey humiliate am like this, NA so I begin dey query dia oga wetin him do, my pipo dey reaction I get after that encounter I no fit explain am walai, dose guys maltreatment and mishandled me, Shane no gree me reach house, I come dey pray make ground open make I fall inside
But after some weeks sha those soldiers find me come house come apologize, meen dat embarrassment day day I no fit forget am till I die.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by xdos(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
hahaha.. I am not telling.. lol.. my lil secret.. My wife may stumble on this and find out.. The indomie is my little way of making shakara since it'z the only thing I know how to make very well.. all thanks to Bachelorhood!

Bring your ear lemme whisper tongue tongue tongue
lepasharon:

Lol how do you make indomie too spicy anyway? What did you add

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Python Killed At The Back Of My House / Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.