Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (937 Views)

What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by christopheru(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2016
No much talk. What is the Funny and most embarrassing thing you have caught someone else doing? May be your friend/Bestie,
girlfriend/Boyfriend, Coursemate, roommate, boss/co-worker etc. Mine loading... Don't wait for me o.
Oya legooo...
Oya see my own here
It was this my guy who always tell
me and my pals that he won't have
anything to do wit girls till we
graduate from school. I was
shocked the day my 3 friends I
barged into his hostel room without knocking... We caught Princewill kissing a girl grin . All These UNI Girls can be so tempting grin I and my friends left the room immediately while laughing at his Words . We later brought up the topic and he was so embarrassed
to answer us.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by lordizak(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2016
christopheru:
No much talk. What is the Funny and most embarrassing thing you have caught someone else doing? May be your friend/Bestie,
girlfriend/Boyfriend, Coursemate, roommate, boss/co-worker etc. Mine loading... Don't wait for me o.
Oya legooo...
masturbation.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by cruzita(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
embarassed she was eating the dirts from her nose as if its canda

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by osmodes(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
reading this thread
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by mackhunter77: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2016
I barged into a friend's room not knowing his girlfriend was naked....she immediately jumped into his wardrobe and shut d wardrobe door......LoL
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by falconey(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2016
mackhunter77:
I barged into a friend's room not knowing his girlfriend was naked....she immediately jumped into his wardrobe and shut d wardrobe door......LoL

* did you see anything*

Perv!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by mackhunter77: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
I saw things I don't wanna remember...... it was unintentional so no need to Perv me
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
That moment I walked in on younger sis making out wt boyfriend. She could hardly lol me in the face for weeks until I told her its alright grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2016
I make money online legally too while having sex with my wife.

Here is the download link for those of you that are still doubting
http:///article1193

o
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Stuntkid172(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
BOOKED

*j*

grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by ShakurM(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:
That moment I walked in on younger sis making out wt boyfriend. She could hardly lol me in the face for weeks until I told her its alright grin
Bros na me you see that day o, Abeg no vex say I run comot grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
ShakurM:
Bros na me you see that day o, Abeg no vex say I run comot grin

grin Bad boi Shakur. U shouldn't have run commot nah das why my sista give u red card cos u weren't man enough tongue
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? by osmodes(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin Bad boi Shakur. U shouldn't have run commot nah das why my sista give u red card cos u weren't man enough tongue

ah ah

(1) (Reply)

Shameful Act! Mother Publicly Fights Daughter Over A Male Lover In Delta State ( / Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This / Is It Justifiable For Your Mother To Ignore You Because She Believes This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.