Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

#BringBackOurCorruption , Let Us Go Back To Eygpt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BringBackOurCorruption , Let Us Go Back To Eygpt (467 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Visits Kano State Students In Eygpt / Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. / Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BringBackOurCorruption , Let Us Go Back To Eygpt by nenergy(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
It is funny how some of my friends on Facebook are "mad" at me for supporting the Buhari led Administration.

One of them has made it a duty to tag me in every anti-APC post and picture on Facebook. Despite many pleas for him to stop, that I am not an APC member, it happened again this morning. Another has refused to see me since after the elections.

Recently many people (whether they support Buhari or not) have been asking; "Is this the CHANGE"? Fantastic question if you ask me and I will also ask Muhammadu Buhari , is this the CHANGE? Because it is right and democratic to hold public officers to their words.

But one thing I will never do is regret supporting president Buhari in his quest to rid the system of 16 years of stunted growth. The day I say; "I regret voting/supporting Buhari", please unfriend me and expunge me from your life forever because; It means I am a fair-weather friend, I will stand by you only until the sighting of the first challenge. It means I think I know what I want, but I actually have no clue. It means like the Israelites, an exodus in the scorching desert will make me crave the comfort of slavery and scream; " #BringBackOurCorruption ". So Yemi Alade et al need to bury their heads in Shame.

It is Nigerian mentality to think OBJ's leadership was better than GEJ's and GEJ's better than PMB's. We judge national growth by the amount of sardines in a tin and miss/crave the previous government (no matter how bad it was) when the heat in the kitchen goes up a Celsius.

As novice on political matters as I was, I evaluated our national reality and realised we couldn't continue with CONTINUITY. With millions of others we effected CHANGE, despite the bullions of cash that went to the enemies of our national growth to stop it.

Now, did I expect Buhari to perform economic Magic/Miracles after election? No!
Did I expect crude prices and forex to CHANGE? No!
Is Buhari doing his best? No, he needs to do better!
Do I believe my life will be better by 2019 evaluation? Yes!

This desert is hot, our exodus is becoming very long, we need relief soon...but do I miss Egypt? N.O!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BringBackOurCorruption , Let Us Go Back To Eygpt by Luckylife(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Buhari will not believe his eyes and ears when the rate of corruption that are taken place under his nose will be exposed, Budget padding that he claimed have not heard will be tip of the iceberg.
Re: #BringBackOurCorruption , Let Us Go Back To Eygpt by nenergy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Luckylife:
Buhari will not believe his eyes and ears when the rate of corruption that are taken place under his nose will be exposed, Budget padding that he claimed have not heard will be tip of the iceberg.
Well, it happened to GEJ, doesn't mean it will happen to PMB.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dividing Our Party Against Creating Crisis In Its Party – LP Tells Mimiko / NNPC Failed To Remit $4.2bn Under Buhari Govt / Pmb’s 10,000MW: Foundation Woos $10m Investment To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.