Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do (1008 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do by craftsy: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please I need your help..... My boyfriend said he is scared of sleeping with me now because I got pregnant twice..... That he wants to stop.... And when I ask if we can stay in a relationship without having sex he said NO!!!!! He doesn't want to use condoms either.. What do I do? Pls don't judge me
Re: What To Do by firstking01(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Desist from pre-maritaL sexundecided, most times it makes your speed in life ret_ardedundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do by multikolour(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
hmmmm
the fact is that he loves you as a sex mate, if not as for me we will discourse it together with you as my girl and find a solution.
If you are too careless or you purposely got pregnant. Beside is love all about sex? true love is caring, patient, endurance, understanding e t c
Re: What To Do by ojnnaco(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
First answer this: when you get pregnant twice,did u abort it or did u born the babies? if NO,that's great.and IF NO, you have committed murder by killing unborn babies, I will advise you to peacefully quite the relationship cox from what am seeing the guy is not yet ready to settle down and can't withstand getting u pregnant the third time .Try and control your urge for sex and understand the niqqa is fade up with you. pls read beyond his signs and wise up. life goes on
Re: What To Do by cruzita(f): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
the guy get too much problem
Re: What To Do by Meeloreh(f): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
Desist from pre-maritaL sexundecided, most times it makes your speed in life ret_ardedundecided
are you serious
Re: What To Do by ATMC(f): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
ojnnaco:
First answer this: when you get pregnant twice,did u abort it or did u born the babies? if NO,that's great.and IF NO, you have committed murder by killing unborn babies, I will advise you to peacefully quite the relationship cox from what am seeing the guy is not yet ready to settle down and can't withstand getting u pregnant the third time .Try and control your urge for sex and understand the niqqa is fade up with you. pls read beyond his signs and wise up. life goes on
What's the matter with you? You didn't read her post DON'T JUDGE ME!
Re: What To Do by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Say No 2 sex without CD. U hav aborted 2babies out of how many did u knw God wan give u.
Love sometyms makes us blind 2 d things we suppose to sEe.
Are u sure he loves u?
Or are u just another side chick he loves her pvsyy so much undecided.
Think twice and take a bold step 2 d betterment of urself and d future.
Shallom
Re: What To Do by ojnnaco(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
ATMC:
What's the matter with you? You didn't read her post DON'T JUDGE ME!
Reality !!!!!! It pains . am not trying to judge though
Re: What To Do by ATMC(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Control yourself @OP. Try and leave him be for awhile. Maybe he needs to be left alone to sort himself out, try and respect that.

Meanwhile take a break on sex for now if you can.
Re: What To Do by ATMC(f): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
ojnnaco:

Reality !!!!!! It pains . am not trying to judge though
She's aware of 'this' reality. Quit being alarm clock!
Re: What To Do by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Meeloreh:
are you serious
nope, i'm notundecided...you dnt know that there's a heavey spiritual implication for every guy you opened your legs for...esp if the person have spiritual problem...for everytime you squirt into a man and the man releases inside of you, there's a transfer of spirit and destiny which makes you both to be vulnerable to the attack of each other, .i,e, the guy you slept with can harm you spiritually, he can destroy you,,,where ever he takes your name to, you 'll surely appear there except God have mercy and interven you remain his subject spirituallyundecided...same applies to the guys too...not writing this cos i'm a saint, but just to make us adjust our ways...need i remind you of how most girls will go as far as swearing to their boyfriends n*ked, it must work/have effect on the guy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do by MrCork: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
craftsy:
Please I need your help..... My boyfriend said he is scared of sleeping with me now because I got pregnant twice..... That he wants to stop.... And when I ask if we can stay in a relationship without having sex he said NO!!!!! He doesn't want to use condoms either.. What do I do? Pls don't judge me

. He a mugu.....jussss tellhim to pour out side!! undecided
Re: What To Do by Doubleagent008(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
you have gotten pregnant twice. nice!!! you are what I call a fertile ground (a compliment) .
you can take contraceptives that are for women e.g Pills, injectables, implants etc.
but the guy has got issues really he wants to eat his cake and have it. Condoms don't just prevent pregnancy (why don't people listen??!! later there will be stories that touch).
As for the relationship, that's your deal.
if you also don't like contraceptives them you both are at an impasse.
your other option is to open the flood gate and continue to be fruitful and multiply.
Saw the Abortion of Two pregnancies pls don't do the third.
Re: What To Do by Doubleagent008(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
Say No 2 sex without CD. U hav aborted 2babies out of how many did u knw God wan give u.
Love sometyms makes us blind 2 d things we suppose to sEe.
Are u sure he loves u?
Or are u just another side chick he loves her pvsyy so much undecided.
Think twice and take a bold step 2 d betterment of urself and d future.
Shallom
sister saw your profile and your location caught my attention.... oya take** sprinkles holy water... steps back to see manifestation. grin
Re: What To Do by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your boyfriend is obviously sick of your ass undecided

Nothing freaky about it anymore.

Sorry undecided
Re: What To Do by Doubleagent008(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
ATMC:
She's aware of 'this' reality. Quit being alarm clock!
nawa for u sef o. really fighting her battle for her. She knows that he knows that, we all know it. just relax no need to Assume a defensive position for OP. his judgement holds no weight. if he judges her the two abortions won't be undone.
Re: What To Do by Doubleagent008(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Your boyfriend is obviously sick of your ass undecided

Nothing freaky about it anymore.

Sorry undecided
Interesting!!! you know this how? Any evidence he is hungry for another Ass? do educate me further.
Re: What To Do by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Doubleagent008:
sister saw your profile and your location caught my attention.... oya take** sprinkles holy water... steps back to see manifestation. grin
heheheh
Y u dey step back to see manifestation grin cheesy
Waait there and see it nah
Lazy pastor
Re: What To Do by Doubleagent008(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
heheheh
Y u dey step back to see manifestation grin cheesy
Waait there and see it nah
Lazy pastor
hehe wait and let you de-robe me? not a chance. I'll rather step in to top it up once in while than stay close and risk if all.
Re: What To Do by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Doubleagent008:
hehe wait and let you de-robe me? not a chance. I'll rather step in to top it up once in while than stay close and risk if all.
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lmao..! This Nigerian Babe Tweet Will Make Your Day [see] / Give this picture a title. / Beauty Contest On Nairaland - Enter Here If You Proud Of Your Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.