Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k (37261 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
kayo80:

I totally agree with you, but there is no way in hell that thing I am looking for will say for $720 even on Mars. I read the post again...it is actually 600grams...thats like half a key. No way in hell that would sell for close to a million dollars. We are talking of India here. It seems you know little about India. They don't have the kind of rich people that would spend that much on cocaine even if it is super scarce. As you said, a kilogram sells for about 60k pounds in UK...Why would half of that now sell for more than ten times the amount in India?

Hard drug dealers everywhere cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by DanielWoods(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Frank adebayo adebayo Williams
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by ogorwyne(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
NeuroBoss:

He is Desmond Olushola Elliot. A Yoruba man from Lagos.
We all know him as Desmond Elliot. Hearing that Olushola for the first time
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by focus7: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Before I even read I will like to suggest that this criminal is from the south east, cos people from that zone are notorious with giving Nigeria bad image everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by focus7: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You're right. His name should be able to give us a clue. His name sounds like Rotimi Williams, Funsho Williams, Obafemi Martins or Babatunde Fowler... Not forgetting Olu Jacobs and Desmond Elliot. He might be a relative of either of these people.
You know it deep down inward you that this guy is far related to all the people you suggested, you know he's from the region infested with criminals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
bittertruthz:

He is an igbo man na..............Look at igbo tribal mark close to his ear. Im sure he is from Imo, most people from Imo have that mark close to ear.

Man you risk banning to tell the truth I respect you alot. gringringringrin
evrrybody already knws where he's frm including his drug pushing brothers frm dat cursed region writing good yoruba names on this thread. I dont blame them that's why they are now giving their children yoruba names in order 4 them to be yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by chat2deen(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
jumper524:
frank william Na demm E dey blood

U mean I*P*O*D?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Shymm3x: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
kayo80:

A kilo in LA is $16-20k...I don't know about the other American states. They get shipment directly from South American countries tho...so the supply chain is shorter.

Word?! shocked

That's mad cheap. Now I see why black youths in America can't leave the streets alone. With that ridiculously cheap price, you just need to do inter-state to places like Maryland or DC (even NY), and make 100% profit with ease. All you need is a good connect and a loyal plug on the other side...and you can become a millionaire in no time.

However, the prison system in the US is effed up and you also need a lot of weapons and killers cos the streets don't play. Regardless, once there isn't too much violence and you can stay lowkey and off-radar - the feds won't care too tough. And once you get into the game, it's always very difficult to get out of it, until everything blows up in ya face.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by focus7: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fiwasayo:
This people nor dey taya undecided disgracing us everywhere angry

Frank William undecided please let's see his real name abeg cheesy
Guy there may be no need for that, you no see I'm face, you should guess where he came from by his look and their reputation in criminality.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by huntax(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
While all you all are talking about his tribe, has anyone wondered what his punishment will be? They might kill yet, another Nigerian. When will Nigerians learn to stop taking fatal risks? Too many Nigerians killed over illegal drugs in Asia. This guy looks clean... He also looks intelligent. I really pity him and his family.

You'd see these people driving big cars in Lagos and you'll be like "see this big boy... Ladies' man,... God please do my own o". Only if you knew the risks these men take to get money. Young men of 35 already controlling millions calling themselves businessmen and one man will see them, envy them and be asking God why his own is different.
Business is a risk alright, but stealing and dealing in drugs is no business. No one should ever be tempted by the money involved, it will end in doom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Check the guy's face in that picture, he has a mark on his face. That mark/scar is synonymous to the Igbo/IPOB. This guy is an Igbo guy, case closed.
RIP in advance to him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
focus7:
You know it deep down inward you that this guy is far related to all the people you suggested, you know he's from the region infested with criminals in Nigeria.
if ikwere, delta ibo, Edo, Esan, Itsekiris, Agbor, Anoma e.t.c man see dis thread he knws dat is d bush people frm d red mud enclaves. leave am jawe.
Anywhere they go they must suffer persecution 4 their culture.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by NeuroBoss(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogorwyne:

We all know him as Desmond Elliot. Hearing that Olushola for the first time

you just read it, ''Olusola''. Elliot is fully Yoruba-blooded
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by kayo80(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Shymm3x:

Word?! shocked

That's mad cheap. Now I see why black youths in America can't leave the streets alone. With that ridiculously cheap price, you just need to do inter-state to places like Maryland or DC (even NY), and make 100% profit with ease. All you need is a good connect and a loyal plug on the other side...and you can become a millionaire in no time.

However, the prison system in the US is effed up and you also need a lot of weapons and killers cos the streets don't play. Regardless, once there isn't too much violence and you can stay lowkey and off-radar - the feds won't care too tough. And once you get into the game, it's always very difficult to get out of it, until everything blows up in ya face.

Yup! It is very very hard to get out. The drug game for guys is like prostitution for women... It takes a lot of will power and determination to get out once in it.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by ogorwyne(f): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
NeuroBoss:

you just read it, ''Olusola''. Elliot is fully Yoruba-blooded
Guy I know where he is from, ok? The guy I quoted said yoruba guys don't bear 2 foreign names at the same time. Its d reason I mentioned Elliot.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
mankan2k7:
If u like change your name to Yoruba, ur head will sell u out. I have never been dissapointed
I nor fit laugh o gringrin

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogorwyne:

Guy I know where he is from, ok? The guy I quoted said yoruba guys don't bear 2 foreign names at the same time. Its d reason I mentioned Elliot.
go siddon jawe, go check ur earlier post u made it seem like he's a yoruba person. .defending ur biafran brother.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Shymm3x: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
kayo80:

Yup! It is very very hard to get out. The drug game for guys is like prostitution for women... It takes a lot of will power and determination to get out once in it.

Yes. It's as addictive as crack is to the crack fiends cos that type of money doesn't come easily. Then the risks as well...from stick up kids cos someone is always out there to rob you, the losses, keeping an eye on the feds, and the perpetual threat to ya life. You could get as high as Everest in no time and lose everything in the twinkling of an eye. Then you get thrown in a box. The smart ones always stash the cash far away.

Regardless, there's no better school to learn about business and how to be a shrewd businessman than the drug game. Even Harvard Business School won't teach you what you'll learn overtime from the streets and hood economics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:

Back at ya...only the guilty are afraid....did I mention tribe...omo Olori kpelebe..... grin grin grin
queen of bigotry u've bn scaring ipad youths since d time of immemorial
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by huntax(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who here has seen "the wire"... Season 1-5...
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by kayo80(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Shymm3x:

Yes. It's as addictive as crack is to the crack fiends cos that type of money doesn't come easily. Then the risks as well...from stick up kids cos someone is always out there to rob you, the losses, keeping an eye on the feds, and the perpetual threat to ya life. You could get as high as Everest in no time and lose everything in the twinkling of an eye. Then you get thrown in a box. The smart ones always stash the cash far away.

Regardless, there's no better school to learn about business and how to be a shrewd businessman than the drug game. Even Harvard Business School won't teach you what you'll learn overtime from the streets and hood economics.

Yup! You said it all.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by ogorwyne(f): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
chowlade:

go siddon jawe, go check ur earlier post u made it seem like he's a yoruba person. .defending ur biafran brother.
Look at you. Quoting me to display rudeness. FYI, am not an Ibo girl.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Charly68: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
May God continue to expose them ,they are really spoiling the good image of this nation..everywhere you go it either drugs or sex slavery . Where are they taking the money to ? Grave or Hell ?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogorwyne:
Look at you. Quoting me to display rudeness. FYI, am not an Ibo girl.
I'm not being rude but u do knw u r not hausa fulanis and yoruba grin?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Bimpe29: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
OmoIgala:
LOL..... We all know his full names are....

Frank Chukwukadibia "Mekus" William. The illustrious criminal son of Maazi Okolobia from Arondizuogu. grin grin cheesy

And his Village of origin can be found somewhere in this Black circled area ...... 99.987% confirmation.
But he prefers to tell everyone he is from Lagos or Port Harcourt.

grin
OmoIgala:
LOL..... We all know his full names are....

Frank Chukwukadibia "Mekus" William. The illustrious criminal son of Maazi Okolobia from Arondizuogu. grin grin cheesy

And his Village of origin can be found somewhere in this Black circled area ...... 99.987% confirmation.
But he prefers to tell everyone he is from Lagos or Port Harcourt.

Hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by ogorwyne(f): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
chowlade:
So what? Please extend your jokes to others.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by ogorwyne(f): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
chowlade:

So what? What has your being yoruba fetched you? Please extend your jokes to others.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Aderupoko2: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
His real name - Frank Chuemeka Anukuru William from I. P. O. D. That Igbotic face and typical skin color and strong hustling face is strictly from South East. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by gigabyte13: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:

Back at ya...only the guilty are afraid....did I mention tribe...omo Olori kpelebe..... grin grin grin

Bobo yi o buru gan OOOOOOO. O fe se awon omo oponu ajokuta ma mumi yi lese ni? Olori pelebe indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Kakamorufu(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sunofgod:
He's not igbo...
really
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by otiigba1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Na dis set of people de make Indian Visa interview in Lagos and abuja seem like na one better place we wan go #mtscheeeeeeew
well.. if india is not a "better place" why then are you seeking for an indian visa? See contradiction tongue
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by otiigba1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aderupoko2:
His real name - Frank Chuemeka Anukuru William from I. P. O. D. That Igbotic face and typical skin color and strong hustling face is strictly from South East. grin
there is no need to stereotype, you sound like you were present at the scene of the alleged crime angry to know he is an Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okon Iyanam Assassinated In Ogun (Glo Former Manager) / Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.