Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k (37265 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:
His region of origin needs no second guessing.... cheesy cheesy...must be those hardworking people Ke..... grin

angry angry angry angry cheesy lipsrsealed wink
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by enfantdedieu: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2016
yes i knw his full name..Frank Williams Adebayo jnr undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 29, 2016
coolitempa:

grin
On a second thought; this is not ur pix
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by uboma(m): 5:29am On Mar 29, 2016
bigtt76:
I de tell you. Visit Lagos or Abuja HC and see how the crowd there are being maltreated, with request of all sort of documents. Even dying patients are brought in for verification just to make sure they are genuine cases

What a sorry sight!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Raydos: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Henon:
"This is a Igbo man" Sorry, Nigeria!

If You Can't Rectify That Mistake! Then Why Quoting Me?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by foriegngist1: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Father assaults 12-yr-old little girl in Bayelsa, prematurely ends pregnancy(Photo)

At 12, Queen (surname withheld) is experiencing restorative treatment in agonies inferable from asserted misuse by her dad, Bamekpa,in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Her dad, who hails from Imiringi, Ogbia Local Government Area, Bayelsa State, professedly began to contaminate her at 11,the years old Nation reports..

He was asserted to have serially assaulted and in the end impregnated her. At that point he constrained her to prematurely end a four-month-old pregnancy through an unrefined procedure that as of now debilitates her life.

Ruler told Operation Rescue (OPER), a human rights bunch, drove by Princess Elizabeth Egbe, that she fled from the house when she could no more bear her dad's mischievous needing.

She said:CONTINUE READING:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/03/father-assaults-12-yr-old-little-girl.html
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by alaskido(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
This must be a Yoruba man. Hmmmmm....... Frank Williams........ cheesy
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by winj: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
anitank:
While you people are here fighting about where he's from, the foreign body sees him as a Nigerian. And whatever sanctions they place against Nigerians will affect both Chinedu, Ayomide and Kabiru.

Stop acting like illiterates!

Unless other Nigerians do what I do and alert every single law enforcement agency on the planet about what IGBO people are doing to the reputation of other ethnic groups who travel abroad for education, business and pleasure.

It is up to Nigerians to name, shame and jail the usual suspects and ensure their isolation from other Nigerians at international airports.

For decades anytime I see IGBO people at airports and on the streets I call police to search them, thankfully I have scored a few dozen hits in mostly Asia where those busted are in jail or awaiting firing squad - And I will continue to do it as long as I live!

IGBO people will not damage my business and travels for me, I will do all in my power to bust them and I urge all Nigerians to do the same.

If you spot an IGBO person in any airport abroad or in the streets simple make anonymous call to the police or alert any in the area. If they are clean no wahala if they are not consider that an IGBO person who will not get the opportunity to destroy your reputation further!

In Malaysia alone i called police and 2 were busted with Drugs and the other had 419 setup on his laptop...I then sat and educated police about the IGBO ethnic group in Nigeria. NAFDAC, drugs, fake goods, 419, toxic waste "get rich or die trying culture" - criminals extraordinaire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okon Iyanam Assassinated In Ogun (Glo Former Manager) / CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.