Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k (37267 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by coolitempa(f): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
gigabyte13:

Bobo yi o buru gan OOOOOOO. O fe se awon omo oponu ajokuta ma mumi yi lese ni? Olori pelebe indeed.

Otito o koroo....
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Frank Osewa Williams
Frank Chukwukadibia "Mekus" Williams.
I give up. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by anitank(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
While you people are here fighting about where he's from, the foreign body sees him as a Nigerian. And whatever sanctions they place against Nigerians will affect both Chinedu, Ayomide and Kabiru.

Stop acting like illiterates!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by HrmOlolade(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fiwasayo:
This people nor dey taya undecided disgracing us everywhere angry

Frank William undecided please let's see his real name abeg cheesy
Frank uzochukwu William ebere
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogorwyne:

So what? What has your being yoruba fetched you? Please extend your jokes to others.
never u deny ur tribe
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
bedspread:
And the BOMBERS are
does d bible ask them tto be pushers?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by bigtt76(f): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
I had no option but to the Indians there ....they're making it look like that because of the hordes of Nigerians such as this one caught making it look as if its a do or die affair grin

otiigba1:
well.. if india is not a "better place" why then are you seeking for an indian visa? See contradiction tongue
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Allosaurus: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:
His region of origin needs no second guessing.... cheesy cheesy...must be those hardworking people Ke..... grin
Shameless ho, did you imagine he could be a Yoloba man, because the name Williams is common in the South West?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by otiigba1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigtt76:
I had no option but to the Indians there ....they're making it look like that because of the hordes of Nigerians such as this one caught making it look as if its a do or die affair grin

well hello! Now that you have established (took you this long) that india is not a do or die affair, what are you going to do now? Begin to seek for an American(paradise) visa? tongue
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by bigtt76(f): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Still here dear. I ended up not going to India again ....work related though undecided

otiigba1:
well hello! Now that you have established (took you this long) that india is not a do or die affair, what are you going to do now? Begin to seek for an American(paradise) visa? tongue
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Mekurexx: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
comments on this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by OmoIgala: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by coolitempa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Allosaurus:

Shameless ho, did you imagine he could be a Yoloba man, because the name Williams is common in the South West?

How dare you... angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by ogorwyne(f): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
chowlade:

never u deny ur tribe
am very sure u don't know how truly diverse Nigeria is. You have got a lot of learning to do. Advising me about something u know nothing of makes u look funny and kinda empty.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by hrykanu231(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
ZUBY77:
One Soldier down.

And for the record, 600gm of Coca is not $720k or near it.
It's not more than $20,000

There and back...
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by winj: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
another IGBO criminal monkey described as a "Nigerian".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by spanishkid(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
You don't even need a soothsayer to tell anyone that this nigga is an igbo man. It's their trademark.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by martineinstein(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
You don't even need a soothsayer to tell anyone that this nigga is an igbo man. It's their trademark.
EPA, where went u?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by spanishkid(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
martineinstein:
EPA, where went u?
baba I've been on and off Nigeria. How are you?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
coolitempa:
His region of origin needs no second guessing.... cheesy cheesy...must be those hardworking people Ke..... grin
If not for ur beautiful pix eh, I for say you be tribalistic bigot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by martineinstein(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
baba I've been on and off Nigeria. How are you?
cool. How is pepe?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by spanishkid(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
martineinstein:
cool. How is pepe?
he's very fine.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by martineinstein(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
he's very fine.
... Good.. You've just confirmed something....
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by gozzlin: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
sotall:
As a member of name checkers association, this name 'FRANK WILLIAM" is confusing and i am disappointed.......But if you look the man face ....you wont be disappointed, na dem dem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

grin grin grin

You're right, that nigga too fine. He's prolly Igbo. Too fine to be a Yoruba guy. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by coolitempa(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
AheadMarket:

If not for ur beautiful pix eh, I for say you be tribalistic bigot grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by bedspread: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
No
NOETHNICITY:
does d bible ask them tto be pushers?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by spanishkid(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
martineinstein:
... Good.. You've just confirmed something....
what? That I'm mulattoclaro?. Not a chance.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
bedspread:
No
Same way islam didn't ask anyone to be a bomber!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by martineinstein(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
what? That I'm mulattoclaro?. Not a chance.
only u Dey answer the question..u just fell for my prank
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by spanishkid(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
martineinstein:
only u Dey answer the question..u just fell for my prank
nah. Not at all.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by martineinstein(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
nah. Not at all.
ok.. No probs
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k by Henon: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Raydos:
If NL Was To Be A Site That You Can Predict And Win Money!

I'm Very Sure I'll Be A Millionaire By Now!

I Didn't Read The Post Before I Knew This Is A Igbo-Man
"This is a Igbo man" Sorry, Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) / Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.