Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit (36800 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos / Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by SycophanticGoat: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
jashar:
if he said that, he's a joker. What is the government in place for if the citizens do everything for themselves?

And the useless, foolish, demonic and idiotic fools are almost taxing Nigerians to death.. Imagine. We should do everything by ourselves, then what are they doing with all the useless taxes they're imposing on us?

This Femi Ade-sinner is a big he goat. The fool is too occupied with celebrity gists that he didn't know when he frustratingly mimmicked Don Jazzy.. So if we want power, we should go and collect it eh? APC is the biggest and most fraudulent disaster ever known to man!

#spits..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by uchwar1: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chai Baba.... Sai Baba
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Louislewis: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Is it now you and your cohorts of APC members will acknowledge the hands of pipe vandals to our electricity problems in this country? During GEJ government, you people never acknowledged that. You people used it against him. The previous government brought our mega watts up to 7000, but you and cohorts never believed. Those yardsticks which the previous government were judged will be used to judge you people. Today, the total power generation is less than 2000mega watt. Useless people![/size]

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beremx:
Did he really say that?

Chai!
Wailress. .... grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by olukenny: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Skuhc post=44185957]Presidential spokesperson, Femi Adesina has asked Nigerians to take up arms and fight pipeline vandals if they really want stable electricity.

It would be recalled that during an interview with Al Jazeera, President Muhammadu Buhari said that anyone who was not okay with Nigeria’s addition to the Coalition of Islamic States against Terror should head to the Sambisa forest and fight the terrorists themselves.

In like manner, NNPC boss, Kachikwu Ibe had told Nigerians he is not a magician and therefore could not magically solve the fuel crisis in the country.

It would appear that the kind of comment made by the NNPC boss, Ibe Kachikwu which irked a lot of Nigerians last week is set to be a trend with the government of the day.

Adesina followed this trend of apathy in a recent interview with Channels TV where he spoke on several issues affecting the country.

The presidential spokesperson blamed gas pipeline vandals for the drastic drop in power generation in the country while claiming that the target of 10,000 megawatts set by the Federal Government is achievable.

He however, told Nigerians who are complaining about the incessant black outs and almost non-existent power supply in the country to go and fight the vandals if they really needed power.

........................................................................................ I would not like to make a conclusion here because am not too sure about this statement...The war against pipeline vandalize can never be won in Nigeria because of the level of poverty and corruption in Nigeria.Go to any where in Nigeria that all this vandals is happening then you will know that without the support of the Nigeria military they won't succeed,go to arepo here in ogun state and some place in ikorodu lagos state.You will realize that the even the nigeria military has turn it to business,they collect money from tankers,people that want to use 50litres keg even help them to chase the police in some road for safety delivery of there goods to there location(operation fetch as you can pay)....please I would not like to spoil bussiness for some people because the poverty rate is much and as you can see in nigeria without money nothing can be done...APC or PDp they are all fraud,if you they follow follow make you open sense.happy Easter
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by dandollaz: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tompolo pls come out and give us light and leave this zombie witchunt

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Raziii(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
gbadexy:
Waiting for a credible source to confirm it.
Apc made me to download and read animal farm by George Orwell once again.
The man was a prophet and apc reminds me of the book.
I watched it live on channels TV last night bro

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Jimi23(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Femi Adesina does not only look like a dumb ass. He acts and speaks like one. I bet he has as much fat in his brain as he does on his body so its no surprise that he would speak like somebody who has fat tissues as replacement for a brain in his skull. Did the Buhari administration not know about the existence of pipeline vandals when they promised constant power supply? I don't blame him I blame Buhari who is not only clueless but has equally chosen to appoint people who spew trash and are just as clueless as himself as aides.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ceejay80: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Femi adeshina...... I hear say he go high school instead of secondary school.... As u can see ,he is high on hard drugs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by laimo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
APC BECOMING A SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Okeikpu(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
The dullard and hs dullardos in action grin cheesy grin grin grin
Birds of d same...........dance together

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Eeroh95(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
I blame PMB for this...we just have to endure the joke till 2019 so we can vote for another joke...APC nah scam......hope the #i stand for bubu# is seeing this?

NIGERIA BEEN DECEIVING ITSELF SINCE SOCRATES DIED

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
i know that goat called feming adeidiot will thread the path of his paymaster. its unfortunate that we have these opportunists in positions of trust. they care about only their sorry selves. well, nigerians got what we deserved. we voted them in and now we are wailing. let the wailing continue till 2019. the Lord is our strength.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by bigtt76(f): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yet another one has goofed again. From not being a magician to one asking us all to go f@ck ourselves literally speaking because we want improved electricity grin badt nor de election year 2019 is close by tongue after all we've been generating our own power, water, developing our roads, securing ourselves etc. We shall continu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by visalo: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
What a waste and useless Government. Oh GEJ I can't stop remembering you. Where ever you are now, just want to let you know that the dullard buhari has killed every thing you work hard for. There is no government in Nigeria again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Abeymills(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
God will surely punish apc bubuhari d dullard n all d zombies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Raziii(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nigeriasam:
u better wake up, GEJ lost election a year ago. 2 bad u are still fill with bitterness & hatred.
brother forget that one, these guys in power can fill up ones' system with bitterness and hatred!
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Nadoson1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
If APC blames pipe line vandals for poor power supply, then what about our HYDRO PLANTS?
then what of COAL FIRED PLANT that needs rehabilitation? so HYDRO PLANTS & COAL FIRED PLANTS NOW are using propane gas now abi? nawaooo. anyway, they said that A BAD WORKMAN ALWAYS BLAME HIS TOOLS.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by vislabraye(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
These people have taken Nigerians as the ultimate mugu. Nigerians are also expected to fight back fulani militias. Why then are these elected and selected people payed by Nigerians doing?

We need our nation back from these mofos in power.

It's a big insult. This is even more insensitive than what Kachikwu said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Iykopee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
They shud use those military men looking for Tompolo up and down to chase the vandals. from buhari to the last man in his cabinet are idiots who have lost touch with reality.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by steve13(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
Some dudes would soon start dropping dead on this forum over Omenka when he doesn't and would NEVER give half a strand of hair on his balls fvck about them.

Their cars wouldn't crank, it's Omenka's fault.

Their gf refuse to tender blast, Omenka!

Their pops didn't get paid, Omenka!

They trip over a stone typing crap on the forum while walking, Omenka!

They couldn't buy the gf chocolate, Omenka!

They flunk their exams woefully when they couldn't read cos of addiction to the forum, hell it is Omenka's fault!!

They are born ugly, it is Omenka's fault.

Every damn thing is my fault.

Really wish I could help you guys. Keep trolling on my mentions; not like yall got better thing to do with your lives after all..

Your style is actually dirty, I don't do politics nor support politicians,
Are you a politician? Do you hold any public office? Do you benefit from the current crisis? In other countries political office holders can not do as they want, the populace will revolt and keep them on track, with your attitude nothing will definitely get better if we all are like you, unless they feed your family but if not, it's so foolish of anyone to support them when we need to despise them

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by eyeview: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Brethren,let us pray!
Repeat after me.

Everybody! Who worked for the success of this APC government anywhere in Nigeria!
What are you waiting for!
Oya! Fall down and Die!
Die! Die!! Die!!!

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by SycophanticGoat: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
Some dudes would soon start dropping dead on this forum over Omenka when he doesn't and would NEVER give half a strand of hair on his balls fvck about them.

They flunk their exams woefully when they couldn't read cos of addiction to the forum, hell it is Omenka's fault!!

Really wish I could help you guys. Keep trolling on my mentions; not like yall got better thing to do with your lives after all..

Stop hawking Igbo matter on the streets like a woman hawking agege bread, maybe then, they will free you.. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by godoluwa(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
I'M A ZOMBIE
OH SORRY

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by FLYFIRE(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:

When will you have just a small speck of shame... shameless man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by monimekaz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Femi Adeshina is a fool
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by jimmynauty: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
If Nigerians are supposed to go and fight terrorists in the forest, magically create fuel on their own and now have to fight pipeline vandals, what then is the government’s duty to Nigerians?

On point! If you cannot deliver on your promise... CHANGE your ACRONYM to A ll P romises C ancelled... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ezebinugwu21: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
this is getting serious so if want light we should come and take,police you have heard the man if any police try to stop me with my arms I will testrun it him with it.adesina have spoken
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by macho44(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by bezimo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
I did a research recently on the sustainable gas to power project in Nigeria, the possibilities, current realities and challenges.

Nigerian natural gas has the possibility to meet Nigerian energy needs sufficiently but the major problem militating against the sustainable use of the natural gas to generate electricity is pipeline vandalisation which is a deliberate effort to sabotage government effort to solve the power problem. The problem has always been there, the Buhari administration is only been confronted with the realities.

Its quite unfortunate that the we have certain group of people who have chosen to sabotage government effort. This is most unfortunate because this obtains only in Nigeria worldwide. A number of solutions are possible but their effectiveness is limited.

Though Femi adesina was so wrong to have placed the blame on Nigerians complaining of frequent black out.He could have done a better job explaining the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.