Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit (36768 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos / Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by SycophanticGoat: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
NavierStokes:
These people think being in government is all about collecting huge perks in the office and pushing every iota of discomfort to the masses. There is a reason you were chosen to be a leader, to give hope and not hopelessness, peace where there is anxiety, love where there is fear, but these guys are just not standing up for the masses.
It is very clear that why some zombies are standing with buhari,
Buhari is not standing with the insecure masses in Agatu.
Buhari is not standing with the students abroad who need forex for their education.
Buhari is not standing with the masses at the fuel stations, losing countless man hours.
Buhari is not standing with the populace and industries who need electricity.
Buhari Is not standing with the doctors/patients who perform surgical procedures with torchlight.
Buhari Is not standing with the populace during election re runs marred by violence and inconclusive by default.
I could go on but the aforementioned are just a few.

You nailed it bro! That's some 9 inches nail hit on the right spot!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by godoluwa(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
eyeview:
Brethren,let us pray!
Repeat after me.

Everybody! Who worked for the success of this APC government anywhere in Nigeria!
What are you waiting for!
Oya! Fall down and Die!
Die! Die!! Die!!!
ISEEE! THUNDER FIRE THEM ALL!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by zimoni(f): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
olassy239:
wat wil ur vote do in 2019,euen the south south and the south east vote joined together cant do shit.

Okay, you've been noticed.

Hope you've collected your rice?

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by senatrpaichulo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
pass it into law and see whether there won't be overhauling of ministers. pass it into law and see if buhari will still be at the helm of affairs. pass it into law and see if the average score of jambites won't be 300. stop encouraging people to break the law before you tag them MILITANTS. Nigerians are now wiser. #standagainstbuhari#

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by NaijaEfcc: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beremx:
Did he really say that?

Chai!
you say?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Cubeet2: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
What a Shame. Really Disappointed

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by omenka(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
steve13:

Your style is actually dirty, I don't do politics nor support politicians,
Are you a politician? Do you hold any public office? Do you benefit from the current crisis? In other countries political office holders can not do as they want, the populace will revolt and keep them on track, with your attitude nothing will definitely get better if we all are like you, unless they feed your family but if not, it's so foolish of anyone to support them when we need to despise them
I really don't give a fvck about you bro. And I certainly don't need your endorsement to form an opinion.

By the way, thank God for your own style which is "very neat". And also for those who run around the forum insulting anyone who dares to hold a contrary opinion from them. Your styles are VERY neat.

You can now shove your style in your pocket and get out of my face.

Thanks.
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by erekoshe: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
I really don't give a fvck about you bro. And I certainly don't need your endorsement to form an opinion.

By the way, thank God for your own style which is "very neat". And also for those who run around the forum insulting anyone who dares to hold a contrary opinion from them. Your styles are VERY neat.

You can now shove your style in your pocket and get out of my face.

Thanks.

You don't have to fight everyone to make a point. Actually, when you keep trying to prove you don't care about what people say, it's because what they say is getting to you.

Just appraise your life and determine if you're actually right, let your conscience be your judge and let your lifestyle be your yardstick.

Finally, once in a while do tell yourself the truth; even if it's contrary to what you're paid to do.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by tommykiwi(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
multikolour:
Buhari is a dullard.
APC is a scam.
Na now u know? Me done know since.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Aroh48(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
I am begining to believe that Nigeria is cursed,if not,how can a public office holder just come out and start saying rubbish.Femi,you will never have peace.Bunch of lunatics.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by buJu234: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Plz can anyone tell me where to get a good solar photovoltaic panels of 1-4Kwatt.

Abeg.

I supported this government look at what am getting in return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by KingGBsky(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bunch of useless government, better share dis country so I know what to call my country.
Nigeria is a lost world.
Buhari and his team have absolutely nothing to offer...
Stupid zombies hope you are out of zoo and come to ur senses. See una leaders!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Skuhc:
http://ynaija.com/go-and-fight-the-vandals-if-you-want-light-femi-adesina-defends-poor-power-generation/

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/03/adesina-under-fire-over-go-fight-vandals-comment/

What a brainless and spineless government. A government devoid of ideas and even common sense. A government that think with their feet and not their brains.
God,why should anybody still fight or believe in these people?
A bunch of thieving,lying,cheating and incompetent losers.
A government synonymous with failure. mtchew.
God will help us. God will really help us.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by cenaboy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
likata:

he said it loud n clear and i was like....God forgive nigerians and have mercy.

I am proudly 5% that saw it on time and that's why we are actually 3%, Change indeed,
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by macherie1: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is a classic example of how not to be a presidential spokesman. President Buhari should sack Mr. Femi Adesina with Immediate effect!
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Positiveminds(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
I took my time to listen to the interview. My verdict: Femi is a political criminal.He is a lying liar. Haven't we always had the vandals doing their dirty deeds, yet we had moderate power supply, before APC assumed power through deception of the masses?

May Femi fall into mama Nkechi's pot of soured okra soup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by onatisi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
What Femi adeshina"omo mummy" categorically meant to say is that this buhari government has no answer to the nation power problem and that Nigerians should help themselves out,in order words NIGERIANS YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
SIMPLY FANTASTIC grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
zimoni:

Okay, you've been noticed.
Hope you've collected your rice?
u r welcome
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by free13: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
NavierStokes:
These people think being in government is all about collecting huge perks in the office and pushing every iota of discomfort to the masses. There is a reason you were chosen to be a leader, to give hope and not hopelessness, peace where there is anxiety, love where there is fear, but these guys are just not standing up for the masses.
It is very clear that why some zombies are standing with buhari,
Buhari is not standing with the insecure masses in Agatu.
Buhari is not standing with the students abroad who need forex for their education.
Buhari is not standing with the masses at the fuel stations, losing countless man hours.
Buhari is not standing with the populace and industries who need electricity.
Buhari Is not standing with the doctors/patients who perform surgical procedures with torchlight.
Buhari Is not standing with the populace during election re runs marred by violence and inconclusive by default.
I could go on but the aforementioned are just a few.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by kingsamosy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
APC is a joke. Buhari should resign from office, if he can't fight vandals and make electricity available. where is the change these bunch of goons promised? i pity those still suffering from Zombism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Oladimejyy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
multikolour:
Buhari is a dullard. APC is a scam.
Buhari dont even know maybe u exist....so go get a life
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Oladimejyy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
godoluwa:
ISEEE! THUNDER FIRE THEM ALL!!!
It is ur portion...ijn
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Sprintson(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bastard femi can say all the rubbish in his mouth coz he was given a job out of the desks of Sun newspaper,I once celebrated this FOOL only to realise he supported the common man coz he wasn't in govt.
First Kachikwu Now Femi Adeshina....
GEJ didn't do well but Mr.perfect PMB wasn't my choice after all....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ThreeGEEKS(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
These politicians will not stop rapping the masses angry
We're fuc.ked for the next 3 years shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ajepako(f): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
lomprico:
Did he really say that?
Femi! Are u saying I should carry arms and guard pipelines while those who suppose to be doing it are guarding u band of looters? all in the name of me having steady supply of power which I will still pay for o!

I have never said this since this government came on board but I will say it today.. apc is nothing but a scam!! angry

Very soon they will tell us, if u want road
, build ur own, water drill ur borehole, security carry guns, free education teach ur children, jobs employ urselves. Useless id¡ots!

This news better be false!!

Make l add more to the listed:

lf you want fuel, get your own refineries

lf you want cheap flight, get your own airplanes

lf you want available dollars, mint them yourselves

lf you want light, buy your own private transformers and employ your own staff..

lf i remember more, l go add dem.

Everbody don dey.become wailers oh...
grin grin angry

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Realist2: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
watch as this man will come out to deny this statement, he will say i was misrepresented and misquoted out of content. Watch out!, confused set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ajepako(f): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beremx:
Did he really say that?

Chai!

You sef suprise abi?

That is the government you are verociously defending...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by agbangam: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy :DSee as Ipod youth/Zombies just dey happy... Dey love news like dis grin but one thing I do know is dat dis Govt wud do better/greater things dan their Heroes GEJ/PDP
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ajepako(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
Some dudes would soon start dropping dead on this forum over Omenka when he doesn't and would NEVER give half a strand of hair on his balls fvck about them.

Their cars wouldn't crank, it's Omenka's fault.

Their gf refuse to tender blast, Omenka!

Their pops didn't get paid, Omenka!

They trip over a stone typing crap on the forum while walking, Omenka!

They couldn't buy the gf chocolate, Omenka!

They flunk their exams woefully when they couldn't read cos of addiction to the forum, hell it is Omenka's fault!!

They are born ugly, it is Omenka's fault.

Every damn thing is my fault.

Really wish I could help you guys. Keep trolling on my mentions; not like yall got better thing to do with your lives after all..
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by godoluwa(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oladimejyy:
It is my portion...ijn
wow! kilode?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.