Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit (36785 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos / Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by willibounce1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
One chance govt. With all the money this one has, he still looks black and dirty. APC = PDP = All politicians are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by mrtheo33: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kai! There are many litrate goats in this administration
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by 989900: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
I listened to the full 11 mins; I'm sorry Femi is a not-so intelligent man when put on the spot -- it's a shame 'cause I thought he was smarter.

He handled the entire interview so poorly -- he needs coaching, plus he lacks depth on most issues raised; he was so bare -- he needs to study more about things happening around him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by olubams: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wait ooo. Please let's wait till when the mumu government will come and say "Nigerians or the Press or the Mischievous that want to bring down this government misinterpreted what I said"

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by mankan2k7(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Can't wait for expiration of 3 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
wiseoneking:
This one is the only madam that do not have shame and brain, though spits shit. With the anger of Nigerians now, they can hack you down if it was said outside the internet room. Born to be cursed or are you under spell. You cant see the stupid careless word of Adesina
tthanks for remembering me that i didnt vote for Adesina
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by viktoooh: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Incompetent people ve taken over governance in all angles n Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Stanbeto: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nigeria will get there soon, but sir is not our duty to guide the Pipeline
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Reference(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
So me and my family are awaiting our own stretch of pipeline security allocation. We can only do one hundred metres and must be near an eatery, dats all. I can do night, my other half will do mornings and the children will do afternoons after school. No wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by NaWetinDey(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
If he really said that (I don't bother wasting my data in this vat+ time), then we all need God now more than we ever realised before.

But let me get him straight: so I should go buy an unlicensed gun from robbers/force men and use it to fight those who vandalize pipelines while he, his oga, the military and all para-military outfits just sit down and be collecting salaries and praises on my blood?

It may soon turn get to when men shout "to your tents, o Israel!" in our country. But may God forbid and remove these men fron us.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Juliuzy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
This shouldn't have come from you...
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ollyruffy: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
APC has failed nigerians. There is vacancy in Aso rock in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ojimbo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mbaka How Far?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Brightology2(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Concur wetin, if i may ask.
utytill:
i concur.
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Arabs999: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
multikolour:
Buhari is a dullard. APC is a scam.
..GBAM... ......

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by nini007(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
After you guys said the Nigerian Police bought 600m dollars worth of dogs? We masses are not trained to do that, get the various Nigerian security forces to do that. #wearenotfools
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by myaokija(f): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
ceejay80:
Femi adeshina......
I hear say he go high school instead of secondary school....
As u can see ,he is high on hard drugs
ur wickedness no dey here lol
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by nini007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
viktoooh:
Incompetent people ve taken over governance in all angles n Nigeria
Imagine! Nigerians should go and watch over pipelines! Grrrrrrr!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by chachanga: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
This surreal kinda fan-hitting shytt's what you get when you hear that the senior mofo almost wept on campaign ground but you still went ahead and voted the dense idiot!
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by successking: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
This I have said before the election that produced few of the embittered individuals, poised to punish Nigerians for not recognising their personalities in the last sixteen years with some juicy appointments. They have decided to take revenge on particularly notable ones perceived as enemies with their leader Buhari leading the pact. It is pertinent for their supporters to note that nothing commendable will come out of this vindictive government.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by breakeven: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
This man is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
My only weapon is my vote come 2019

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by MizMyColi(f): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
sLentlover7778:
I love reading NL comments.

Same here
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by macaranta(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
APC!!! Chainzzz X3
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by lionson(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
He has diahorria of the mouth just like his boss.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by bezimo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
deflover:

so you need to do a research to know this fact.....funny how you lots wants to defend the govt with so little of a brain

Which fact and what do you know if I may ask?
Defending which govt, who did that? So your brain is bigger? What have you achieved with it?

When your comprehension capacity is low, misguided statement is vomited. I aint got your time.

Some folks are so daft and shallow that when a submission is made, its interpreted in the context of political sentiment.
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Aarenaija: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mr. Adesina said "anyone in darkness should go and hold the people vandalising pipelines responsible"

This is a shame on this government ......... So I should be the one to secure the pelines?

They don't seem to know why they are in government .....................shame on them.

Just as I told Jonathan's administration when it stated misbehaving so I repeat myself today

" you will meet us at the polls in 2019 ......"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by sheyishay: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Is this really true or otherwise am dreaming.
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by mattmobis(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
That was very irresponsible of him.

They were voted in to bring in the expected leadership that we assumed last government was bereft of.
Re: Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
TippyTop:
There was no pipe line vandalism when you people promised 24hr electricity?
...when some people sponsored the vandals during GEJ time just discredit him....u guys said it was a lie so why are u now asking us to go fight ur fight....senseless govt

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com / Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) / What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.