Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) (30017 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President / Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Nellypy: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
God bless them
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Vic74real: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nice move. Though it seems political. Hear oga de eye gubernatorial race for Edo
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by fairheven: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
and they have to show to tell the world undecided
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by pretty16(f): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
God bless them. But I think this things should be done off Camera. The World doesn't need to know. Matt 6vs4 says, we should give in secret, so that our Lord who sees what we give in secret, Shall reward us openly.
Even Pastors of this generation, give and show it to the World.
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Bhanks(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijebu2020:

Nice questions oooo.dnt mind them all these donations them dey go do dey carry camera and come put am for social media na to jst show off theres no blessings there at all again..like say dem no dey read their bible at all.craze dey worry dem..some of dem go carry ordinary packates of indomie and toothpaste go donate and put it on social media aaaaa
. Oga who u help?

4 Likes

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by mrbyron(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Shinelle:
some fools on here are already calling it show off and eye service... idiots! who una help? secretly or openly !
do ur charity and let others do theirs as they deem fit!

How will "Mercy Johnson " do such giving and the public wouldn't gather and take pictures?
Maybe they should have dropped a truck load of items labeled "for widows" on the road and run away?

Mccchewwww; was she forced to? eye service? pls how do widows help her? does she need their votes to get more roles?

Kudos to you Mr and Mrs Okojie !

You made a lot of sense but the way you carry the matter for head, careful when you dey drop am make your weavon nor follow am grin
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Atlantian: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Image laundering
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jfast:
Pls i beg you sir, madam, uncle, aunty, sister and brother i am 6 month pregnant with 6 bottles of cold beer for one joint near dust bin village for ajegunle now. i need some one to quote me with just one rude comment that will clear off the beer in me because am drunk i need to start going home pls.

Grow up!
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
pretty16:
God bless them. But I think this things should be done off Camera. The World doesn't need to know. Matt 6vs4 says, we should give in secret, so that our Lord who sees what we give in secret, Shall reward us openly.
Even Pastors of this generation, give and show it to the World.

I disagree with you. Why? Cos this publicity can influence others especially the stingy type cool

2 Likes

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by orakao8: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
GOD BLESS THEM
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by ijebu2020: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bhanks:
. Oga who u help?

4real I dnt respond to fake people like u..imagine doI owe u or have to come and shw u the list of people I have helped?
I dnt blame u if a man like u can come to social media and b claiming female..then u know uve done injustice to urself and life by urself..I pitty u..may God Almighty turn u a woman very soon..fake guy.beter go and change ur life...on ye oshiii
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
make una come see me here too oo!!! I be widow ooo!!!
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by obysafety: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
the Bible says that charity covers multitude of sins, if you have try and give no matter how small
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by M4gunners: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Some 3 mgbor eke's will be busy going from one party to the other, night clubs to bars.God bless Chidubem aka Mercy Jonson.
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by DonMaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
9ice one in deed.
May God reward her and her hubby super abundantly.
May widowhood no near her and her generations yet unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Henycymama(f): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
And some peeps bin blabbing about eye service, she wouldn't have take dos pix, like seriously?? that can only happen if she's not a bonafide person in the society and the fact that she is, ur contribution here that she's doing eye service is not fertile. Hw many help una don offer to your neighbor tokless dos in-need...
some ppu will just be pouring shits all about ,mtchwwwwww

God multiply your pocket Mr and Mrs Okojie

1 Like

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
God bless you continually..Amen
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Stakekay1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Why show the world to see? This is eye service. If I should show the whole world what I have done for people, then it's not giving embarassed. Yeye
Showing the world so that ingrates like you can learn how to give to the needy.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your dead mother? Ok I understand.
Stakekay1:
Showing the world so that ingrates like you can learn how to give to the needy.
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijebu2020:

Nice questions oooo.dnt mind them all these donations them dey go do dey carry camera and come put am for social media na to jst show off theres no blessings there at all again..like say dem no dey read their bible at all.craze dey worry dem..some of dem go carry ordinary packates of indomie and toothpaste go donate and put it on social media aaaaa
who u Don help before weda on camera or off camera?

1 Like

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
All dis idiiots saying it should be done off camera.... D forget dat dis indomie generations take pictures of almost everything without d donor consent.... Idiotiic comentators
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Bhanks(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijebu2020:

4real I dnt respond to fake people like u..imagine doI owe u or have to come and shw u the list of people I have helped?
I dnt blame u if a man like u can come to social media and b claiming female..then u know uve done injustice to urself and life by urself..I pitty u..may God Almighty turn u a woman very soon..fake guy.beter go and change ur life...on ye oshiii
don't even talk i don't wana smell Gorilla's breath.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by ijebu2020: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bhanks:
don't even talk i don't wana smell Gorilla's breath.

Ure sick try find ur way to Yaba left side and get treatment..do u knw Lagos Yaba the left side go there thats ur place oooo
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by ijebu2020: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Damfostopper:
who u Don help before weda on camera or off camera?

U really asking me,well those Ive helped knws and I dnt blow my trumpet or flaunt charity works on social media..frm da way u sound I can c ur life needs a bg help and turn around so if u can open up and talk to me I will help u sincerely and make your life better..dnt b shy or u arrogant come by Gods grace I will help u nd solve your problems so u can have a good sweet life uve been dreaming of!
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
God has started touching the hearts of Nigerian celebrties.

God bless..
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by phlexz: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kind h@t
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by barnabas91: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Why show the world to see? This is eye service. If I should show the whole world what I have done for people, then it's not giving embarassed. Yeye

it should be made public for people to emulate
how many politians are doing this, only wen dey want to campaign.
Pls tell me what she want to get from this?
If its fame, she has that already, or is it money, she's blessed.
Abeg stop hating and pray that God should bless u so u can bless others. Simple

1 Like

Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by barnabas91: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
HandsomeChris:

it should be made public for people to emulate
how many politicians are doing this, only wen dey want to campaign.
Pls tell me what she want to get from this?
If its fame, she has that already, or is it money, she's blessed.
Abeg stop hating and pray that God should bless u so u can bless others. Simple
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by phrida(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nice one, Mercy
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2016
ijebu2020:

U really asking me,well those Ive helped knws and I dnt blow my trumpet or flaunt charity works on social media..frm da way u sound I can c ur life needs a bg help and turn around so if u can open up and talk to me I will help u sincerely and make your life better..dnt b shy or u arrogant come by Gods grace I will help u nd solve your problems so u can have a good sweet life uve been dreaming of!
my friend just hear urself.... Wat u do is non of my bizzness after all u might not know sum1 Hu hide sumwia to snap it n upload n it will look like ur showcasing it whereas mercy Johnson might not even knw..... So gerrahia mehn
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Mitchellucky: 3:44am On Mar 29, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Hey my friend keep quiet.because i know people like you will never give people one cup of rice if you have a trillion dollars in you're account.but always like to bring other's down when the show there man kind & love to our people.i will advice to change for good and start appreciate other's when ever did what you can't do.
Re: Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Learn some english before you quote your Father. If you need help just say and i'll contact you in private. I don't announce my giving to the public; just like I am ready to use my 2 months salary to take care of you and your family for 2yrs 6months. Animal
Mitchellucky:

Hey my friend keep quiet.because i know people like you will never give people one cup of rice if you have a trillion dollars in you're account.but always like to bring other's down when the show there man kind & love to our people.i will advice to change for good and start appreciate other's when ever did what you can't do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus / Dbanj Meets Steve Harvey And Plays Golf With Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.