Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them (739 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them by Enouwem(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
When a man and woman comes together (relationship), beautiful thing happens. Men love their girlfriends with all their heart, have ego, and do not want anything to come between the love they have for each other. But, beautiful things might stop to happen when the girlfriend decides to cheat in the relationship. When this happens, ugly things occur. These ugly things are most times mistakes that shouldn't happen in the first place.
Here are the common mistakes men make when their girlfriends cheat on them:

1. They drink/smoke theirself to stupor: Like seriously? So because your girlfriend decided to cheat on you, you're now engrossing yourself in binge drinking and smoking?. Pls stop doing this because alcohol and nicotine is not good for your health and is very toxic expecially when taken in large quantities.
Don't destroy your health please because you have a bright future ahead and wonderful relationship to enjoy in the future. Instead, eat good food, exercise well and sleep. If you're bored, read good novels and watch educational movies. Don't pleas because you have a bright future ahead and wonderful relationship to enjoy in the future.

2. They pay or organize cultists to beat up their girlfriend: Pls don't ever think of these in your life. No matter what happens, do not tell anybody to beat her up, this is because there's a possibility of you coming back together with her and you'll ruin all the chances of coming back together by doing this. Also, she might sustain life challenging injuries or lose her life. If this happens, chances are that you'll end up in jail and even if you escape jail, your conscience will always blame you forever.

3. They release her nude picture or Video online: Even though people are always warned against taking nude picture or sex videos with anybody because the outcome may one day become fatal, many people especially those in a relationship do not heed to this advice. Maybe they do it because of "love" but who knows? . Now, the unfortunate part is that when a girl who took this nude pictures cheats on her boyfriend, the boyfriend out of Jealousy or because he wants to shame the girl, releases this pictures online. By so doing, she shames this girl greatly and forever because the Internet has a memory. Guys pls don't do this because it is not morally right and two wrongs don't make it right. And girls, pls don't ever allow anyone to take pictures or videos of your nudity no matter what.

4. They promise to break as many ladies heart as possible: Yes! it's the truth. Many guys, because their girlfriend cheats on them decides to get vengeance and be promiscuous as far as they can be. They get into different relationship with different ladies at the same time, have less respect for these ladies, treat them with contempt, beat the ladies at the slightest opportunity and eventually break up with them one after the other. Guys, pls don't do this, remember that you have a sister or a lady that is close to you and you'll not like anyone to do the same thing to her.

5. Some commit suicide: Really Nigga.. Kill yourself because your girlfriend is cheating on you?. I don't have much to say but just know that if you kill yourself, the devil will be very happy to receive you in hell with fifty lashes of hot koboko every one minute. BTW, you'll just die for nothing and the girl will be enjoying.

What are those mistakes that some men make when their girlfriends cheat on them that I didn't mention? Feel free to add yours.

Lalasticlala, don't mind my grammar ooo.. I used my phone to type very fast.
Re: Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them by callMeAlpha(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jst in case
Re: Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them by halfricanadian(f): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Guys are always jealous of girls

Always in a competition with us undecided
Re: Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
meh si mia owo o
Re: Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Enouwem:
I'm coming grin
. . . cum fast o, we are waiting . . . . . .
Re: Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Guys are always jealous of girls

Always in a competition with us undecided
kiss my ass. I see a lady some i respect some i dis
Re: Mistakes Some Men Make When Their Girlfriends Cheat On Them by Enouwem(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . cum fast o, we are waiting . . . . . .

I'm done. Add yours

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed In Setting Up A Sex Store / Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga / Share Your Snapchat Id Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.