Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Spirit? (656 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Seen A Spirit?

Yes: 50% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
What is Spirit?: 50% (1 vote)
I'w love too see spirits someday: 0% (0 votes)
Im a Spirit: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Spirit? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2009
If you've seen a spirit, I would love to hear your story and post it on the thread for others to read about. Please use your best writing skills (like you were being graded on it) to write about your experience and send it to  Ogaga4Luv007@yahoo.com. Please don't use this email address to ask me about a love spell to get that guy back that you really, really love. Everyone mourns over lost love. It's nothing new,  Allow me to do you a favor by putting that fallacy to rest right now. You would have been far better off had your parents taught you to be humble rather than giving you a sense of entitlement. If you believe that the world and everyone it in owes you happiness and fulfillment, I suspect you will be sorely disappointed. But if you realize that you create whatever happiness and fulfillment you need, you will succeed in life.

I apologize for not being able to answer your questions,Sincerely hit me up,if you're really interested, but please try the Spiritual movement in your life. You may be able to find answers there. If you are interesting in contributing content, you may contact me at the address above. I just didn't want to say that up there.

Blessed be
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Spirit? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
Yesterday eve after i finish taking my shower in the bathroom i saw a strange shadow and though i didn't know what was going on. . .but so forgot i have my spirit visitor as Usual but unknowingly to me ,i think the appointed day in not yet. Wow. . .my spirit guest has done it for me again.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Spirit? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
Na only you go die with your satanic threads. Its time we shut rots like this satanist and others like abuzola up
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Spirit? by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
Topic
Yes. . .Daily!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Spirit? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2009
MrCrackles . . . . hehehehehe you're on the lead,i feel you.so glad we have something in common smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of The Offender / Is Jesus Omniscient? / Where You In Church Service Today?what Is The Topic Of Today's Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.