Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (276224 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mayblossom(f): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
I really appreciate helpful responses ppl giv for other ppl's questions. I hope to get such too as i hav similar denial issue but from spanish embassy. My husb stays in spain and has gotn a resolution from there for us (myself & our newborn) to join him. I went to the embassy in lagos to submit the resolution letter and other documents.i was told the documents needed to be legalized (by them) b4 submission. I submited the letter and some of the documents i cud submit and collected the rest for legalization. They gave me 10 workin days to submit these remaining documents (after dey'v been legalized). To my greatest surprise,it took dem abt 3 months to legalize my marriag cert and our baby's birth cert. I collected dem and submitted to d visa section (after abt 3months) and was givn a date. I went on dat date, lo, i was denied on the grounds dat i didnt meet up to their 10days.but dey were d ones dat spent foreva,legalizing these documents. What are my chances of gettin d visa if i appeal? How do i go about it? This is really frustrating. Pls help.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Vicjustice: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
mayblossom:

I really appreciate helpful responses ppl giv for other ppl's questions. I hope to get such too as i hav similar denial issue but from spanish embassy. My husb stays in spain and has gotn a resolution from there for us (myself & our newborn) to join him. I went to the embassy in lagos to submit the resolution letter and other documents.i was told the documents needed to be legalized (by them) b4 submission. I submited the letter and some of the documents i cud submit and collected the rest for legalization. They gave me 10 workin days to submit these remaining documents (after dey'v been legalized). To my greatest surprise,it took dem abt 3 months to legalize my marriag cert and our baby's birth cert. I collected dem and submitted to d visa section (after abt 3months) and was givn a date. I went on dat date, lo, i was denied on the grounds dat i didnt meet up to their 10days.but dey were d ones dat spent foreva,legalizing these documents. What are my chances of gettin d visa if i appeal? How do i go about it? This is really frustrating. Pls help.
   Though, this thread is in regard to the UK Visa, but your question is in line.
   Well, it is not the fault of the Spanish embassy that it took 3 months to "legalise" your documents, but rather, it was your own fault that you didn't already have the concerned documents "legalised" prior to your visa application.
   Now, you can definitely win this case on appeal, but it shouldn't be you that would be doing the appeal in Nigeria, it should be your husband who would be doing the battle in Spain: the Spanish authority might delay it until they have exhausted every considerable reason to deny you, but at last, the natural law will catch up.

Note: It is very important that your husband maintain good social, economic and financial record so the Spanish authority won't have any reason to refuse you at the long run because, once he fails to meet these requirements,, (for example he got convicted as a Law-breaker), your chance may be ruined for life
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by mayblossom(f): 4:12am On Oct 27, 2011
Thanks a lot Vicjustice. My husband is already on it and i pray it turns out a success. He's been there for 11yrs without a single criminal or any negative record. Thank you once again.will let you know the outcome. smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bimdseg: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
I am new here,but i have something bothering me concerning this appeal. I applied for a visiting visa,but i was refused of it and some of the reasons of refusal is that, my aunt who invited me didn't state in her letter that i will be accommodated by her and their is no strong evidence to show that i work with my company,after which a letter from my company was submitted with my form,and 6months previous payslips.But they said it should ve been my appointment letter.My aunty's account statement and that of my uncle,who is my sponsor is very fat,but they said still request for mine,fine if thats it,but i want to know if they really need mine too,despite the once they have seen and didn't work on
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by OmoTier1(m): 2:22am On Nov 08, 2011
bimdseg:

I am new here,but i have something bothering me concerning this appeal. I applied for a visiting visa,but i was refused of it and some of the reasons of refusal is that, my aunt who invited me didn't state in her letter that i will be accommodated by her and their is no strong evidence to show that i work with my company,after which a letter from my company was submitted with my form,and 6months previous payslips.But they said it should ve been my appointment letter.My aunty's account statement and that of my uncle,who is my sponsor is very fat,but they said still request for mine,fine if thats it,but i want to know if they really need mine too,despite the once they have seen and didn't work on
Firstly, you need to ask yourself if the ECO assertions are right. i.e, did your aunty clearly state in her letter she will be accommodating you or not?

Secondly, did your company's letter of introduction include details such as confirmatory paragraph of the date you were employed and at what level and pay, and a summary stating the obvious that they are aware of your trip and that it will fall under the remit of your annual holidays inline with the company holiday schedule policy. Sad to say, the six months pay slip wouldn't cut it for the ECO 'cos forgery is a big issue for them and most pay slips barely contain the right information of who they can speak to should they want to confirm yoyr work whereas that letter would have cut it for them 'cos your line manager/HR personel rep would have had thier details on it and a phone call would clear the ECO worries.

My advice if you ask for one ; reconsider the ECO 'flag ups', make amends and reapply and most likely you will get it this time. Say in your application that you applied before but the ECO refused you despite haven provided the required evidence which would have assisted the ECO iin his decision as per your accommodation in the UK during your visit and your present work place. List the documents you included and then go ahead to state that you have reattached them with your present application but with updated versions.

Make sure letter/notes are as diplomatic as you can possibily can, otherwise the EVO having a bad day with a cold coffee may just be put off and start looking for reasons to refuse you again.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by solomonwis(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dear All,

What happen in a case where after the review on an application was successful and you have been invited to bring in your passport,do you still go along with all documents even when what you were asked to bring is just your passport?

I asked this question because having read through this thread,the general concession and opinion is you need to go to the embassy with a new bank statement of account to validate your visa or something like that.

I appreciate your response.

Thank you
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Bostin(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Ppl pls what are the differences btw adminstrative review and appeal,and wat time do they time for processing.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by OmoTier1(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2011
Bostin:

Ppl pls what are the differences btw adminstrative review and appeal,and wat time do they time for processing.
An administrative review usually is applicable to those out of country application (i.e outside the UK) where there is no full right of appeal to the Upper Tribunal in the UK and it involves you requesting the entry post (embassy/high comission) where you submited your visas application to reconsider your applicstion due mainly to an error in law by the ECO in reaching her decision. This review is usually carried out by an Entry Clearance Manager (ECM) based in same post or in a different one. The review by law is suppose to be carried out within 28days.If your review is successful, meaning the ECM upturns the decision of the ECO, the entry post will request you to forward your passport to them and any other document they so wish to reconsider. When you are refused, along with the notice of refusal, the ECO is suppose to include a note to let you know if you are entitled to full appeal or an administrative review along side the relevant forms. Other times they include the web site link where you can download the forms from. If you are not satified with thier decision, you can take your case further to the High Court in the UK in a process called JUDICIAL REVIEW - check nairaland for a thread on UK JUDICIAL REVIEW PROCESS.

The tribunal Appeal usually is for those visas applications (in and out of country) that attracts full right of appeal under the immigration acts of 1976 or so.

For out of country applications, you would normally have to forward your appeal forms and any other relevant documents to the entry post where you refusal notice was issued. Unlike in country appeal,in the out country appeal, the entry post will have a right of first review to see if they have made any error in law in thier decision after which they may reverse thier decision or uphold it at which point they are suppose to forward your appeal bundle to the old Asylum and Immigrations Tribunal now called the Upper Tribunal. The tribunal consisting of a single Judge will review your bundle of documents vis -viz the relevant immigration rules, the ECO decision and a DETERMINATION will be made by the judge of the AIT/UT.

Upon the receipt of the DETERMINATION of the AIT/UT judge, each party i.e., you the Appellant and the Home Office/Entry Post the defendant will have 7-days fro the date of receipt of the DETERMINATION to either appeal to decision of the Judge (- which usually is in the form called RECONSIDERATION OF DECISION) to an Higher Judge, which usually is a High Court judge and the judge will either uphold the decision of the Tribunal judge, upturn it or stay proceedings pending if a supreme court judgemeny on a point of law is imminent within the stipulated time frame for the rexonsideration to be carried out by the Senior judge of the High Court/Upper Tier Tribunal- usually 14 working days from the date of receipt are given for reconsideration by the Senoor Judge -

Upon receipt of the reconsideration notice of the senior judge, either party to the appeal can decide to take to case further to the High Court then Appeals Court way up to the Supreme Court depending on the nature of the matter in dispute in the decision.

Time frame for an appeal could take snything between 4-months to 3years depending on where the case lands, i.e, High court, Appeal Court or Supreme Court.

Let me say this that both Administrative review and Appeals to the Tribunal can be carried out by yourself or through the service of a representative in the form of an Immigration Solicitor.

Also, your chances of success depends on a number pf factors but mainly error in law will result in the decision being upturned in your favour but that does not mean the Visas or Entry Clearance will be issued you. The judge/tribunal could refer the case back for reconsideration by a tribunal or the home office could request for withdrawal of thier initial decision(s) for a reconsideration. This they sometimes do if they realize they are about to loose the case which might have effect on several other cases!

Okay enough said, hope this post answers your questions, anymore feel free to ask.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by OmoTier1(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2011
solomonwis:

Dear All,

What happen in a case where after the review on an application was successful and you have been invited to bring in your passport,do you still go along with all documents even when what you were asked to bring is just your passport?

I asked this question because having read through this thread,the general concession and opinion is you need to go to the embassy with a new bank statement of account to validate your visa or something like that.

I appreciate your response.

Thank you
This usually depends on the length of your review/appeal took and if the ECO feels there has been changes in your circumstances or Economic reality to warrant a review of the status quo.

Yes it is advisable to have a good looking bank account statement ready and any original document you submitted in your 'initial application' as they might request for an upto date version of the documents. This is usually at the descretion of the ECO/ECM at the clearing post.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Bostin(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

An administrative review usually is applicable to those out of country application (i.e outside the UK) where there is no full right of appeal to the Upper Tribunal in the UK and it involves you requesting the entry post (embassy/high comission) where you submited your visas application to reconsider your applicstion due mainly to an error in law by the ECO in reaching her decision. This review is usually carried out by an Entry Clearance Manager (ECM) based in same post or in a different one. The review by law is suppose to be carried out within 28days.If your review is successful, meaning the ECM upturns the decision of the ECO, the entry post will request you to forward your passport to them and any other document they so wish to reconsider. When you are refused, along with the notice of refusal, the ECO is suppose to include a note to let you know if you are entitled to full appeal or an administrative review along side the relevant forms. Other times they include the web site link where you can download the forms from. If you are not satified with thier decision, you can take your case further to the High Court in the UK in a process called JUDICIAL REVIEW - check nairaland for a thread on UK JUDICIAL REVIEW PROCESS.

The tribunal Appeal usually is for those visas applications (in and out of country) that attracts full right of appeal under the immigration acts of 1976 or so.

For out of country applications, you would normally have to forward your appeal forms and any other relevant documents to the entry post where you refusal notice was issued. Unlike in country appeal,in the out country appeal, the entry post will have a right of first review to see if they have made any error in law in thier decision after which they may reverse thier decision or uphold it at which point they are suppose to forward your appeal bundle to the old Asylum and Immigrations Tribunal now called the Upper Tribunal. The tribunal consisting of a single Judge will review your bundle of documents vis -viz the relevant immigration rules, the ECO decision and a DETERMINATION will be made by the judge of the AIT/UT.

Upon the receipt of the DETERMINATION of the AIT/UT judge, each party i.e., you the Appellant and the Home Office/Entry Post the defendant will have 7-days fro the date of receipt of the DETERMINATION to either appeal to decision of the Judge (- which usually is in the form called RECONSIDERATION OF DECISION) to an Higher Judge, which usually is a High Court judge and the judge will either uphold the decision of the Tribunal judge, upturn it or stay proceedings pending if a supreme court judgemeny on a point of law is imminent within the stipulated time frame for the rexonsideration to be carried out by the Senior judge of the High Court/Upper Tier Tribunal- usually 14 working days from the date of receipt are given for reconsideration by the Senoor Judge -

Upon receipt of the reconsideration notice of the senior judge, either party to the appeal can decide to take to case further to the High Court then Appeals Court way up to the Supreme Court depending on the nature of the matter in dispute in the decision.

Time frame for an appeal could take snything between 4-months to 3years depending on where the case lands, i.e, High court, Appeal Court or Supreme Court.

Let me say this that both Administrative review and Appeals to the Tribunal can be carried out by yourself or through the service of a representative in the form of an Immigration Solicitor.

Also, your chances of success depends on a number pf factors but mainly error in law will result in the decision being upturned in your favour but that does not mean the Visas or Entry Clearance will be issued you. The judge/tribunal could refer the case back for reconsideration by a tribunal or the home office could request for withdrawal of thier initial decision(s) for a reconsideration. This they sometimes do if they realize they are about to loose the case which might have effect on several other cases!

Okay enough said, hope this post answers your questions, anymore feel free to ask.

I realy appreciates the A-Z infos, l was refused based on the mistakes of the Bank in giving them verification report of my Account. The embassy requested for 3 same students that used there bank together,but instead to give separate account balances they only gave my balance for 3 of us. Though l saw it in there letter send to the embassy which was mistakely put in my parcel which the bank told the embassy that the statements scan and mailled to them was blurred. NOTE: The embassy did not stamp our passport for refusals and ask us for Adm. review. We have got lawyer and also fired the bank,but the bank keep begging us and said they will re contact the embassy for us. Omo_Tier1,wat is our chance?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bimdseg: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
Actually,she didn't state it there that she will accommodate me,throughout my stay. And my company's letter stated my employment date and that i still work with them,position,pay and been aware of my trip and that i will annual leave and stated the date it will start and end,also that i am one of the indispensable staffs.And my Admin officer and my M.D's numbers are there for further questions.But all they complain of are now supported with the appeal form and sent,but they have only notified us that it has been received and its going to 2months now.Thank you,i appreciate your response
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2011
Bostin:

I realy appreciates the A-Z infos, l was refused based on the mistakes of the Bank in giving them verification report of my Account. The embassy requested for 3 same students that used there bank together,but instead to give separate account balances they only gave my balance for 3 of us. [/b]Though l saw it in there letter send to the embassy which was mistakely put in my parcel which the bank told the embassy that the statements scan and mailled to them was blurred. NOTE: The embassy did not stamp our passport for refusals and ask us for Adm. review. We have got lawyer and also fired the bank,but the bank keep begging us and said they will re contact the embassy for us. Omo_Tier1,wat is our chance?

Don't take this the wrong way but i don't believe your story, don't waste your money in lawyers because you stand no chance.

You said 3 of you used the same ''agent'' and all got ur money from the [b]same access bank account holder
?

On October 06, 2011 you said you borrowed money for your visa application and withdrew the money after applying and i said to you then that its risky thing to do. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=331618.msg9285990#msg9285990

There is no way anybody here can give you advice when you are not telling the whole truth.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bimdseg: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
And pls, i want to knw how long it takes to receive a hearing date because its only d acknowledgement letter i have received.Pls help here!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by OmoTier1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
bimdseg:

And pls, i want to knw how long it takes to receive a hearing date because its only d acknowledgement letter i have received.Pls help here!
Hearing date will be communicated to you as soon as the date if fixed by the Tribunal. Keep in mind that the Tribunal currently has back log of cases, so don't be overly expecting a quick appeal as the average timing is usually 3-months from the date of Appeal before you get notification, other times it is much much faster.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Busybody2(f): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
justwise:

Don't take this the wrong way but i don't believe your story, don't waste your money in lawyers because you stand no chance.

You said 3 of you used the same ''agent'' and all got your money from the same access bank account holder?

On October 06, 2011 you said you borrowed money for your visa application and withdrew the money after applying and i said to you then that its risky thing to do. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=331618.msg9285990#msg9285990

There is no way anybody here can give you advice when you are not telling the whole truth.

See Mr Goofaholic depositing his foot in his mouth, where it belongs, as usual, you don't believe the story OR YOU HAVE A PROBLEM READING AND ASSIMILIATING As if that was what the dude posted, SMH undecided

The Embassy contacted the Bank to verify the account of 3 students including him and the Bank mistakenly informed the Embassy that Bostin's bank account is being used by those other 2 students as well, i.e. the 3 of them were mistakenly lumped onto the same account which solely contains only Bostin's maintenance fees undecided Odoyo

Bostin:
I realy appreciates the A-Z infos, l was refused based on the mistakes of the Bank in giving them verification report of my Account. The embassy requested for 3 same students that used there bank together,but instead to give separate account balances they only gave my balance for 3 of us. Though l saw it in there letter send to the embassy which was mistakely put in my parcel which the bank told the embassy that the statements scan and mailled to them was blurred. NOTE: The embassy did not stamp our passport for refusals and ask us for Adm. review. We have got lawyer and also fired the bank,but the bank keep begging us and said they will re contact the embassy for us. Omo_Tier1,wat is our chance?

The Banks are willing to admit they are wrong because they know they bleeped up and compromised your account's safety when the Embassy called them and they mistakenly confirmed that your bank account belongs to those other 2 students as well, whom you don't know from Adam. And now those two students might also be in possession of your bank statements as well as the Embassy might have returned copies to them.

You could get them to write the Embassy addressing this erroneous omission and forward you a copy which you could add to your review letter.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by OmoTier1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bostin:

Okay, good you have a lawyer to work, but this is pretty straight forward. What you need do is get the Bank to right a very strong worded letter to the British High Comission, Visas Services, admitting thier error in thier verification report while at the same time you put in your administrative review request, indicating that the documents as submitted by you is valid, has the required funds and include the correspondence details of the letter the Bank sent to them to clarify the errorneous mistake made by thier accounts verification section, reference date, reference No, the authorized signatory on the letter, and the date of postage by the bank to enable the review manager trace the letter with ease.

If you story is as genuine as you have spelt out then your visas will be issued you provided that account was and is still bouyant with the required funds. Pity mistakes like this are sometimes encountered but it is how you go about it that determines whether UKBA will unpturn their earlier decision.

Let your facts in the review letter of request and review form be straight to the point and make sure you include relevant immigration rules as it affects your case.

I wish you best of luck! Do let us know how it turns out
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2011
i don't know what the UKBA wants. it was declared that i am 20yrs, submitted both my IDcard and also letter from my school. and please would i have to get married to show enough ties. i submitted my sisters bankstatement, pictures and even idcards, booked a hotel and paid for three nights and even showed credicard bankstatement showing i paid for the hotel accommodation. i also submitted her company cerficate and aname and allso her income clearance. What i understand is that they didnt just look at my document and delayed my application for almost 6weeks.

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Bostin(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
Am sorry for my late post,@Justwise l think u're just wise but u're a Thomas in the Bible.Well the Bank has already apologised to us and beg us not to take legal actions against them that they will send delegates to the embassy with letters. Our lawyer had prepared our reviews with legal back up. NOTE: Our passports was not stamped for refusal and my bank statement was returned,even the letter that the Bank sent to the Embassy. All our well wisher,l shall let u knw as the results comes. Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
Bostin:

Am sorry for my late post,@Justwise l think u're just wise but u're a Thomas in the Bible.Well the Bank has already apologised to us and beg us not to take legal actions against them that they will send delegates to the embassy with letters. Our lawyer had prepared our reviews with legal back up. NOTE: Our passports was not stamped for refusal and my bank statement was returned,even the letter that the Bank sent to the Embassy. All our well wisher,l shall let u knw as the results comes. Thanks

I'm quite happy to remain a doubting Thomas in this case, there are a lot of red-flags in your story.

As for not stamping your passport, that is not uncommon, refusal letter is what they usually give these days.

Check the number of days you are given to appeal, i think its 14days or less. Good luck with that.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Maikoron: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
I am new member and desperately seeking some advise,
My Tier 4 visa extension was refused be caused the IELTS test point. I failed to scored 5.5 in one component but got 5.0.

I have a refusal letter of my fiend he also a student dated in August 2011. In this letter the officer stated if he wish to follow the course at NQF level 6 you must have scored a minimum of 5.0 in all 4 components. 

Do I have a good chance to win my appeal ground on contravenes the UKBA rule'? Shall I write "To  refuse my application on the base on my IELTS score contravenes the rule which is stated by UKBA officer in the mentioned refusal letter." in my appeal form?

I have been told that it is better to submit a new application by my agent.(I am going take another IELTS test in December. I think I can score 5.5 this time)
I don't know which is the best option for me, 
Could some one give me some advice?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
Maikoron:

My Tier 4 visa extension was refused be caused the IELTS test point. I failed to scored 5.5 in one component but got 5.0.

I have a refusal letter of my fiend he also a student dated in August 2011. In this letter the officer stated if he wish to follow the course at NQF level 6 you must have scored a minimum of 5.0 in all 4 components. 

Do I have a good chance to win my appeal ground on contravenes the UKBA rule'? Shall I write "To  refuse my application on the base on my IELTS score contravenes the rule which is stated by UKBA officer in the mentioned refusal letter." in my appeal form?

I have been told that it is better to submit a new application by my agent.(I am going take another IELTS test in December. I think I can score 5.5 this time)

Write the IELTS and get the required score then re-apply. If you appeal the case you will not win it.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Busybody2(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
Bostin:

You are better off ignoring that klutz otherwise known justwise to his tetchiness, na only God sabi wetin dey pain am for this small matter undecided Infact I blame you for being too truthful thereby explaining the source of the money  lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Busybody2(f): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
Maikoron:

Since you are in-country, if you attend the same University as your friend and you have literatures stating that 5.0 is the minimum score permitted by the Uni, based on the subject you are studying, you can appeal on ground of error of law that a 5.0 moderate grasp of the lingo is the minimum required by your place of study.

What if you are dyslexic like majority of the half-baked Britico graduates the University churns out every year who can barely spell their name and is 100% likely to get 1.0 if they sat the same IELTS exam, psssft undecided
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Maikoron: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2011
Thank you very much for your advice to Ms.Busy body and Justwise.

Ms. Busy body: my school is not a Uni. It is Private college which is not a Higher Education Institute so they don't have a right to assess by their own method,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by chika98: 5:44am On Dec 04, 2011
Busy_body:

You are better off ignoring that klutz otherwise known justwise to his tetchiness, na only God sabi wetin dey pain am for this small matter undecided Infact I blame you for being too truthful thereby explaining the source of the money  lipsrsealed

*waves* Happy new year grin

Erm Justwise: You seem to know a lot about immigration and things. You work for the home office or something?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2011
chika98:

*waves* Happy new year grin

Erm Justwise: You seem to know a lot about immigration and things. You work for the home office or something?

No, not at all.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tcav: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
Justwise,
Answer me pls,

I need your attention, i need to know the minimum amount one can have in his/her account before applying for visa? Beside that, is it compulsory to summit your business account statement and your personal bank account when applying? Lastly my tax clearance certificate is self assessment payment, i paid 18k will that not be problem or should i top the amount? i do supply from a ware house.
Advice please.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
tcav:

Justwise,
Answer me pls,

I need your attention, i need to know the minimum amount one can have in his/her account before applying for visa? Beside that, is it compulsory to summit your business account statement and your personal bank account when applying? Lastly my tax clearance certificate is self assessment payment, i paid 18k will that not be problem or should i top the amount? i do supply from a ware house.
Advice please.

The amount you should have will depend on how much the trip will cost you, you need to consider the cost of flight, accommodation, feeding in the UK, transport in the UK, and how long you plan to stay AND you must have enough left to fall back at when you get back to Nigeria.

You can submit both the business account and the personal account to show how much you have in both accounts but the money in your personal account should be enough to finance the trip and not your business account

Why not use proper tax assessment system? Using self assessment can not be the same as the govt tax assessment system.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tcav: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Thank you JUSTWISE, I only use my personal account but at the moment is just worth 820k and am spending 10days to visit my fiance running her masters, hope that money will be enough, do i still need a land property document? although i have a turnover report of my business for months and business name registration, i was also advice to top the revenue tax payment, which i have done, the land property only has lawyer agreement, i can not raise much fund now to survey the land, is it advisable to forge the land survey document, do they verify?
if there be any other document i need that i can lay my hands on before i apply please let me know i need to visit my fiance this Xmas, how do i convince them i will come back, please lt me know.

Thank u so much.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
tcav:

Thank you JUSTWISE, I only use my personal account but at the moment is just worth 820k and am spending 10days to visit my fiance running her masters, hope that money will be enough, do i still need a land property document? although i have a turnover report of my business for months and business name registration, i was also advice to top the revenue tax payment, which i have done, the land property only has lawyer agreement, i can not raise much fund now to survey the land, is it advisable to forge the land survey document, do they verify?
if there be any other document i need that i can lay my hands on before i apply please let me know i need to visit my fiance this Xmas, how do i convince them i will come back, please lt me know.

Thank u so much.

I don't think you read my previous reply to you. You need to calculate how much the trip will cost you by looking at things like cost of flight ticket, accommodation in the UK, feeding and transport while in the UK then you will know whether 820k will be enough AND don't try to forge any document, the BHC has more than enough forged documents submitted by Nigerians to compare with.

You need to submit proper tax clearance certificate that will show what your business worth and help the ECO to process your application. Submitting land property is ok as long as its issued by appropriate authority.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by chika98: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

No, not at all.

Don't mind me being all inquisitive. I think it is brilliant that you've got the knowledge in these type of things.
Helping people out and all.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2011
chika98:

Don't mind me being all inquisitive. I think it is brilliant that you've got the knowledge in these type of things.
Helping people out and all.

I'm serving my father's land here grin grin grin.

Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.